Collecting my New 320i LCI soon!

Re: Collecting my New 320i LCI soon!

flwrs18;645211 said:
This Airscoop thing is done where bro? How much,

For me I will prob just keep to asthetic mods but i went down to robson design and see, as mine is the new idrive thing they dont have the centre console like ours done up they told me to install the rest first, take a loan centre console which can roughly fit then they will aeroplane my centre console to Japan and 10 days later back to sg to install for me.

I decided not go with it unless they have full set ready. dangerous and very ugly if there are gaps at idrive area too.

air scoop is damn easy to install, just slot in only :p
but since your ride is new, maybe enjoy it for a while before u zhng anything :D
I'm very tempted to get the BMW performance exhaust though!

flwrs18;645120 said:
Hi Bros,

am looking at swopping out my Aluminium look panels out for Robson's CF ones looks really nice! as within my 1st day my aluminium look panel got black markings already!!!

Think CF on my inside which is black will look fierce haha!

Any Opinions from bros who fixed or who know ppls who fixed?

A million thanks!

God Blessed Weekend!:thumbsup:

Delwyn

Take a look at Autotecknic genuine CF grilles from USA. Some eBay sellers carry them. Can compare prices with local options.

I bought from Autotecknic coz local sellers don't have grilles for my model and I'm pretty satisfied with the quality.

flwrs18;644967 said:
Very tough one still aft almost one mth!!! Haha thanks Justin did make short detours everywhere haha! Rfts are indeed stiff and almost too noisy on poorly paved road!!!

Haha true... I'm now toying with the idea of swapping the GTS I've on order for other models!

detach8;645226 said:
hmm bro do u have yr spec sheet? maybe list your specs we'll do a comparison? whats yr omv? mine is $38k, yrs shld be the same i guess. last year's omv was terrible!

Hi Bro, was washing and driving and taking photos of my new car!

My dealer didnt actually include a spec sheet for me so if its okay can i trouble to list yours instead since yours is considered a newer and the latest YOM?

My OMV registered is S$39644, my dealer said he was pleasantly surprised as he was expecting somewhere between 37-38k as well.:)

The current 3 series will stop production in Oct 2011 to make way for the new F30.

flwrs18;643518 said:
Hi Guys and Gals,

Have been reading info on this forum for many years haha!

And finally after many year decided its time to buy myself one!

Collecting my car end of the week and really looking forward to the whole BMW Ultimate Driving Machine experience!

The Colour for my new ride is Deep Sea Blue with all black interior with 17inches RFTs and V spoke alloys 285 ithink.

Actually my colour of choice was an Alpine White with saddle brown but wife decided at last minute to change colour 2 times! haha wife say wanna change so 'have' to agree haha

I am contemplating 2 brands of 19 inch rims namely the Breyton GTS and the BBS CH-Rs of which i have seen both. But silly me went to place a deposit on the GTS thenfound out its actually pretty weak structurally and has a higher tendency to crack. And I think my deal wasnt the best too.

BBS on the other hand really looks great but heavier so like to ask the seniors here on their views and opinions!

Many thanks and God Bless!:goodup:

What is the price you paid? Must be super good deal...with all the gadgets...;)

valjean;645248 said:
Take a look at Autotecknic genuine CF grilles from USA. Some eBay sellers carry them. Can compare prices with local options.

I bought from Autotecknic coz local sellers don't have grilles for my model and I'm pretty satisfied with the quality.

Bro Val, I went down to robsons to see they too have a beautiful set of CF grills, very nicely down with 2 yrs warrantly and now got promo 20% off so S$500+ only

But I love the stock chrome ones as I love the agressive yet gentlemently looks the front end exudes...So i will not be opting for a set.

The interior panels however I almost changed but decided not to because they didnt have a complete set in the form of the centre control, becos ours is with idrive and 3ers of past usually didnt come equip with one so they dont make many so all available sold out haha gotta wait and see...:woottt:

audicious;645329 said:
The current 3 series will stop production in Oct 2011 to make way for the new F30.

Wo, thks for info bro, think our cars look set to become a classic haha love the lines of this LCI man!

Handsome and suave!

audicious;645330 said:
What is the price you paid? Must be super good deal...with all the gadgets...;)

Final Final price after all the rebates and deduct this and that is 170k nett.

Bro Detach8 bought same price but at private sale recently so I considered blessed as I go my end apr/ early may during their sales promo haha.

But whichever time bro as long as we happy and comfortable with price!:chinese:

Yup....
I just bought a 318i a few months back too.... black with biege interior.... fitted with 18 inch M rims... and chrome grills...

Wow your OMV is very good!

Here's my specs:
Armrest front, sliding
Automatic air-con
Automatic transmission (6 speed)
Brake energy regeneration
Center armrest in rear
Cruise control
Exterior mirror package
Exterior parts in body colour
Floor mats in velour
Fog lights
Glass roof, electric with sliding and tilt
Headlight washer
Interior rear view mirror with anti-dazzle
Interior trim in fine brushed aluminium (??)
Leather 'Dakota'
Light alloy wheels, style 339 17" RFT (arghhghgh)
Navigation system Professional with harddisc
Metallic paintwork
Multifunction for steering
PDC rear
Preparation for mobile phone w/bluetooth
Rain sensor and auto lights control
Seat adjustment, electric w/memory
Servotronic
Speedomter with km reading
Sports leather steering wheel
Storage compartment package
Through-loading system
USB audio interface
Voice control
Warning triangle and first aid kit
Xeon lights

Last edited by a moderator:

audicious;645346 said:
Yup....
I just bought a 318i a few months back too.... black with biege interior.... fitted with 18 inch M rims... and chrome grills...

Hmm where did you get the 18" M rims bro? Care to share? What was your buy price? I heard was $14x,xxx.

detach8;645449 said:

Here's my specs:
Armrest front, sliding
Automatic air-con
Center armrest in rear
Cruise control
Exterior mirror package
Floor mats in velour
Fog lights
Headlight washer
Leather 'Dakota'
Metallic paintwork
PDC rear
Servotronic
Through-loading system
USB audio interface
Voice control
Xeon lights

Thanks Bro! Thats a long list haha!

Wow! 2 things I might not be equipped with are:

- Brake Energy Regeneration (Sounds like F1's KERS man)

- Servotronic (So steering feels heavy but solid ALL the time):thinking:

detach8;645449 said:

Here's my specs:
Armrest front, sliding
Automatic air-con
Center armrest in rear
Cruise control
Exterior mirror package
Floor mats in velour
Fog lights
Headlight washer
Leather 'Dakota'
Metallic paintwork
PDC rear
Servotronic
Through-loading system
USB audio interface
Voice control
Xeon lights

You also forgot 2 very impt features bro and u are sure gg to have them!!!

1. DVD Entertainment Ah!!! Stationary then can use) was watching dvd with family in car park haha SE told me dont have but i rem reading aabout it some bro here in forum said got so i went try just load in one DVD and whoala! it was playing and screen is super clear some more and also can do split screen for extra info! Fantastic fantastic!:inlove::inlove::inlove:

Sorry Bro,

There are ventilated brake disc used in the rear I noticed because most cars use only a solid disc even Audi think is to save cost but since ours is Rear wheel drive so I guess need more stopping power too :p

Ventilated discs look so much better then solid ones! IMHO.

And if u using iphone, the pairing is just so fast and easy to use! I paired and started using my car phone within 10mins! Really cool bro;)

Haha bro that's all part of the iDrive Professional! I learnt about the DVD, Internet, Bluetooth, Maps, Harddisc, Voice Command (see the last few page of your manual and learn some, should be good) :) Thats the main reason why I bought the latest E90 as I already have another E90 (pre-LCI) that is totally kosong.

I tried the Audi A4 and its nowhere near. Same goes for VW. Lexus no need to say, I personally cannot stand the interior and the type of leather they use.

Volvo is quite impressive though, but I still like the drive of a BMW!

And the brakes... when you have the chance just go test drive Audi A4. The braking is not progressive and quite abrupt. Our E90 has more progressive brakes. :)

flwrs18;645211 said:
This Airscoop thing is done where bro? How much,

For me I will prob just keep to asthetic mods but i went down to robson design and see, as mine is the new idrive thing they dont have the centre console like ours done up they told me to install the rest first, take a loan centre console which can roughly fit then they will aeroplane my centre console to Japan and 10 days later back to sg to install for me.

I decided not go with it unless they have full set ready. dangerous and very ugly if there are gaps at idrive area too.

You could get it customized at R2D ............

detach8;645535 said:
And the brakes... when you have the chance just go test drive Audi A4. The braking is not progressive and quite abrupt. Our E90 has more progressive brakes. :)

That is so true bro!!! The brake modulation and feel at the brake pedal is superb!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinggroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back