Collecting my New 320i LCI soon!

Re: Collecting my New 320i LCI soon!

Jason8822;646412 said:
wow, nice to know that
heard that 523 does not come with it ... correct me if i'm wrong

I thought F10s all come with efficient dynamics blah blah garbage? Arbo why there's a blue section of the fuel economy meter? I believe it has. But 523i does not have iDrive CIC w/Navigation unless you buy the highline model.

But if you compare the 320i and 523i highline:
- 320i has internet access (IMHO, abit useless - iPad much faster/compatible/convenient) 523i does not.
- 523i has auto parallel parking I think?

A 5er is still a 5er lah. It's a big car but comfortable. I test drove the 5er and found it a bit too bulky for my liking. Maybe when I'm 35-40 years old I'll consider buying the 5er. For now... 3er is fine :p

skip;646400 said:
Very Nice... Congrats!!

Btw are those stock rims?

Yup stock. Its not the 18" staggered 189. Its a 17"

ac323;646339 said:
Last batch everything sure to have.........especially the Sports package............(MTL)

cheers

Hi, im not sure it's everything. Or everything means with iDrive? :p

Cause my dad also ordered a 320i Lci Space Grey (Grey interior) M-Sport package (delivering on wedesday) but it does not have internet access, Sunblinds, HK Sound System, Lights package, Front Parking Sensors. :furious: :errrrrrr: :(

Sigh... ex-stocks sucks, but bo bian when PML give such irresistible overtrade and cuz it's made in december 2010, don't have Servotronic and Brake Energy Regeneration, they -$5k off. Which is good, cuz i prefer a normal power steering. :p

*EDIT: Just saw the OMV from LTA, it's $42k, about the same as the F10 523i (stated in sgcarmart) :D

Last edited by a moderator:

I thought 523i OMV is < $40k. Even the highline is like 39k nia.

Not sure, i think sgcarmart didn't update the OMV for this month. The 320i M-Sport is actually 2k lower ($36200) than the normal 320i in their website. :thinking:

detach8;646277 said:
Here's my new ride!

Hi Bro, very nice colour! Rims actually look great too! With regards to FC, was doing quite a lot of highway driving and as such managed to return about 9km/l Much better than my old car!

BlueSwift;647161 said:
Hi, im not sure it's everything. Or everything means with iDrive? :p

Cause my dad also ordered a 320i Lci Space Grey (Grey interior) M-Sport package (delivering on wedesday) but it does not have internet access, Sunblinds, HK Sound System, Lights package, Front Parking Sensors. :furious: :errrrrrr: :(

Sigh... ex-stocks sucks, but bo bian when PML give such irresistible overtrade and cuz it's made in december 2010, don't have Servotronic and Brake Energy Regeneration, they -$5k off. Which is good, cuz i prefer a normal power steering. :p

*EDIT: Just saw the OMV from LTA, it's $42k, about the same as the F10 523i (stated in sgcarmart) :D

Wow, looks like the omv of the M-Sport is indeed much higher! Was told because factory options are higher too as such the 'should-be' higher omv nice to know that the additional stuff equipped holds its own value too!

Where as other kinda accessories might not like locally added bodykits...and the one that comes with it is of so much higher quality!!!

Love feeling the lines and curves on my babe when i wash her!!! Oops sorry and hope u guys dont misinterpret:cloud9:

For me I really love my car and bike with a passion!!!

And now my passion has met the Joy of BMW haha! Sounds very cheesy but true:lol2:

A car like our bimmer is really something i feel we can reap the enjoyment of ownership as the car would be able to give back what we put into it. A great sense of ownership for the TOXIC mods that burns big bigholes in our pockets!!! :yummie:

detach8;646278 said:
I also realized one more thing different from my old car... the door shadowline trims are chrome, not black plastic.

They really look great and helps lifts the classy image further with the overall M-sport pkg!

detach8;646420 said:
According to my SA, all 318i sold this year already have Brake Energy Regeneration + Servotronic.

Some 320i sold this year have Brake Energy Regeneration + Servotronic. I think as long as your YOM is 2011, you will have it.

If your steering is light, you are likely equipped with Servotronic and BER. I think they are spec'ed together.

I also got the real aluminium trims. But they are abit PITA... quite hard to maintain. Already kena scratches from my watch on day 1. I think it will kena dents, scratch, over time. At least my old plastic ones can respray or rewrap carbon fibre!

Mine YOM was dec 2010 and so like you mentioned above bro doesnt come with the above. :(

flwrs18;647300 said:
For me I really love my car and bike with a passion!!!

And now my passion has met the Joy of BMW haha! Sounds very cheesy but true:lol2:

A car like our bimmer is really something i feel we can reap the enjoyment of ownership as the car would be able to give back what we put into it. A great sense of ownership for the TOXIC mods that burns big bigholes in our pockets!!! :yummie:

Sheer Driving Pleasure....

cheers

flwrs18;647304 said:
Mine YOM was dec 2010 and so like you mentioned above bro doesnt come with the above. :(

Got pro and cons. When I drive my old E90 w/o servotronic I actually feel the road better. I like the servotronic only when parking, but during regular driving >30kph the steering feels very different.

Then again, it might be due to the RFTs on the new, so I can't really judge.

And my old car has more immediate power delivery.

Then again, maybe also RFT.

Seems like SMLJ also blame the RFT :p

OK lah, benefit of doubt - engine not yet run in. We shall see.

detach8;647308 said:
Got pro and cons. When I drive my old E90 w/o servotronic I actually feel the road better. I like the servotronic only when parking, but during regular driving >30kph the steering feels very different.

Then again, it might be due to the RFTs on the new, so I can't really judge.

And my old car has more immediate power delivery.

Then again, maybe also RFT.

Seems like SMLJ also blame the RFT :p

OK lah, benefit of doubt - engine not yet run in. We shall see.

Agree bro, the ride on the rfts actually felt quite 'grainy' i guess due to the very stiff side walls and the ride even on my 19 advan sports felt so much better and connected with the road. Am sure looking forward to the better drive and FC after car is properly 'run-in'...No time to put miles on my babe haiz...

Pls updatez when ya can bro :goodup:

Honestly I thing the only benefit from RFTs are that the tyres can last a much longer dist and that for the wifes will be better and we dont have to rush down immediately to attend to the puncture. Other then that i think a normal tyre SMLJ als beats the rfts hands down:lol2:

flwrs18;647346 said:
Honestly I thing the only benefit from RFTs are that the tyres can last a much longer dist and that for the wifes will be better and we dont have to rush down immediately to attend to the puncture. Other then that i think a normal tyre SMLJ als beats the rfts hands down:lol2:

Positive.........

cheers

flwrs18;647346 said:

Yup. Normal tyres are actually lighter and more fuel efficient (i think). And my dad bought some foam kit to pump foam inside the tyre if there is a puncture. The only problem is that he didn't tell me how to pump the foam in...... :p

When my dad goes overseas, i drive the car and tio puncture, die liao. Dunno how use :errmm: :errmm:

BlueSwift;647359 said:
Yup. Normal tyres are actually lighter and more fuel efficient (i think). And my dad bought some foam kit to pump foam inside the tyre if there is a puncture. The only problem is that he didn't tell me how to pump the foam in...... :p

When my dad goes overseas, i drive the car and tio puncture, die liao. Dunno how use :errmm: :errmm:

I think the rfts really prove theri worth esp when the europeans do their long long drive where the next service stn is prob a long distance away and these tyres really help then save on the ex tow charges, and like Bro detach also mention having these tyres in sg is mainly useful if we are out of town and our wives drives the car and tio puncture and we not ard to help then they will not feel lost and helpless and end up calling for a super expensive tow truch come and tow workshop just to fix a punture that costs 20 bucks.

SE was saying if wife dont drive much if we gone less then 1 week good chance car can last that week/ 200km before anything needs to be done so she and we can have pieve of mind:D

flwrs18;647363 said:
I think the rfts really prove theri worth esp when the europeans do their long long drive where the next service stn is prob a long distance away and these tyres really help then save on the ex tow charges, and like Bro detach also mention having these tyres in sg is mainly useful if we are out of town and our wives drives the car and tio puncture and we not ard to help then they will not feel lost and helpless and end up calling for a super expensive tow truck come and tow workshop just to fix a punture that costs 20 bucks.

SE was saying if wife dont drive much if we gone less then 1 week good chance car can last that week/ 200km before anything needs to be done so she and we can have pieve of mind:D

Haha, true true. Sadly RFT replacement is expensive :(

Seen one Ford Mondeo with a flat, right rear tyre along Lornie Road (towards Macritchie Reservoir) on one of the sundays a few weeks back. Not good, especially that Stretch has no exit route all the way till the viaduct (or bus-stop) :eek:

hey bro after all these u have disappeared to enjoy your ride! how's everything going? mine's at 3000+ kms now, and i'm still on stock 17". FC sucks (8-9km/l max) where my old ride was doing up to 10km/l. and engine is not very lively compared to my old ride too.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beijingwelcome

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back