Collecting my New 320i LCI soon!

Re: Collecting my New 320i LCI soon!

I think he's driving from AYE to ECP to PIE to KPE to TPE to SLE to CTE back to PIE to BKE then to KJE to test the car :p

valjean;644898 said:
flwrs18, collected car and decided on CH-R or GTS yet? :D

Very tough one still aft almost one mth!!! Haha thanks Justin did make short detours everywhere haha! Rfts are indeed stiff and almost too noisy on poorly paved road!!!

you have placed deposit for GTS, haven't you ?
please post pix ! :D

Today pml had so many deliveries!!! SE had to almost rush thru with me but we managed to take time to understand car and it's electronics wizardry!!!

My SE told me my car and a few of the other 320 are now loaded with Internet!!! Only usable when stationary!!! Nvr before equipped for idrive, this however rides on our apple iPhone data plan which we all know can never really be exhausted!!! Have yet to sync my phone to car on Bluetooth just too many features to try and play with!!!

Beautiful car I must and I love those xenons!!!:drool:

flwrs18;644969 said:
Today pml had so many deliveries!!! SE had to almost rush thru with me but we managed to take time to understand car and it's electronics wizardry!!!

My SE told me my car and a few of the other 320 are now loaded with Internet!!! Only usable when stationary!!! Nvr before equipped for idrive, this however rides on our apple iPhone data plan which we all know can never really be exhausted!!! Have yet to sync my phone to car on Bluetooth just too many features to try and play with!!!

Beautiful car I must and I love those xenons!!!:drool:

Hi flwrs,

TGIF...........woohoooooo
Congrats....................
hope to see you this Sunday with your Bimmer........

cheers

Hi All bros, just completed a long night drive with the family and I must say the handling is fantastic! Minus the feedback from the tyres haha went to pump full tank till thing click just once... 55litres of petrol went in and my range show 840km to go!!!

Is this kinda read out normal? Any seniors/ experts here to clarify and confirm? Many thanks!

But judging based in the highway driving with a mixture of hard and soft driving the fuel needle didn't drop as fast as my turbo insignia haha! Very impresses haha! Way to go Bimmer.

If the fuel facts are true then I am truely impressed brothers!

In a aide note for bros with 19 inches think FC will be affected slightly but handling improve by leaps and bounds plus not to mention the very much improved aesthetics!!!:dance:

flwrs18;645024 said:
Hi All bros, just completed a long night drive with the family and I must say the handling is fantastic! Minus the feedback from the tyres haha went to pump full tank till thing click just once... 55litres of petrol went in and my range show 840km to go!!!

Is this kinda read out normal? Any seniors/ experts here to clarify and confirm? Many thanks!

But judging based in the highway driving with a mixture of hard and soft driving the fuel needle didn't drop as fast as my turbo insignia haha! Very impresses haha! Way to go Bimmer.

If the fuel facts are true then I am truely impressed brothers!

In a aide note for bros with 19 inches think FC will be affected slightly but handling improve by leaps and bounds plus not to mention the very much improved aesthetics!!!:dance:

did u do the expressway tour like i described? :p if yes, of course it will show 840km. it's based on your current avg FC.

handling confirm will improve, can't say about comfort though! i'll try to catch u at the tyre shop tml! btw do u have the addy?

also, did u manage to get the internet working? how does it really work? :D it's actually one of the reason why i bought the E90 vs F10... i'm a gadget guy.

btw, do me a favour.. look at your engine number in your order. does it say N46B20 in it? i doubt u got a newer direct injection engine!

Not so lucky haha PML also sure will not make that kinda mistake bro.and for Internet my SE told me that I have to pair my iPhone to the car then the car can start using the Internet via I believe 3G from our iPhone data pkg!

Hmm what does yr engine no. say? N46B20 is the OLD engine... and that's the same engine in my new LCI car and my old E90... if u got something ELSE... i gg to kaopeh them :p

detach8;645034 said:
Hmm what does yr engine no. say? N46B20 is the OLD engine... and that's the same engine in my new LCI car and my old E90... if u got something ELSE... i gg to kaopeh them :p

Yup Bro its N46B20BD indeed haha!:woottt:

Hi Bros,

am looking at swopping out my Aluminium look panels out for Robson's CF ones looks really nice! as within my 1st day my aluminium look panel got black markings already!!!

Think CF on my inside which is black will look fierce haha!

Any Opinions from bros who fixed or who know ppls who fixed?

A million thanks!

God Blessed Weekend!:thumbsup:

Delwyn

Oops sorry cont from last thread haha, My interior leather is black so the only contrast now in cabin are the Aluminium 'Look' Panel which are actually plastic when i knocked it and even when cabin is cold panels not cool like metal to touch :|

And infact the surface felt rough that is why i believe my children's shoe markings kana on it:confused:

Price quoted I felt was quite reasonable but have to swop my panels for theirs.

Any comments by bros here on the finish quality?

Thanks again!:goodup:

Hmm bro my spec sheet says brushed aluminium... and you got the plastic trim? weird. my old e90 has plastic trims, i thought the new ones come with real aluminium trims.

Looks like I'm not going to Ray S to swap the rims :( He said few hundred dollars. I guess is smelly $300 or more. Can't be $200 and below. They want to profiteer from the rims, since the style 285s look nicer! I gotta hope some other bros here are changing rims too!

BTW, try the next poisonus mod... air scoop. Just installed on my pre-LCI E90 and my engine was smoother for some reason! :p

detach8;645148 said:
Looks like I'm not going to Ray S to swap the rims :( He said few hundred dollars. I guess is smelly $300 or more. Can't be $200 and below. They want to profiteer from the rims, since the style 285s look nicer! I gotta hope some other bros here are changing rims too!

BTW, try the next poisonus mod... air scoop. Just installed on my pre-LCI E90 and my engine was smoother for some reason! :p

Agree with ya bro! 100 - 200 still okay but think 100 max too cos you are trading in considering an even newer set of stock 17 inches!!! And I dont really think tyre shops are too concerned about which ever spoke design man... so they really wanna chop chop wherever possible!

detach8;645125 said:
Hmm bro my spec sheet says brushed aluminium... and you got the plastic trim? weird. my old e90 has plastic trims, i thought the new ones come with real aluminium trims.

I also thought so le, but its really plastic, maybe yours is?

Can update once u collect?

Your is afterall a newer batch and if you got new design rims maybe something like panels could be diff too?

If not then my skin is too thick :p cant feel the coldness!

This Airscoop thing is done where bro? How much,

For me I will prob just keep to asthetic mods but i went down to robson design and see, as mine is the new idrive thing they dont have the centre console like ours done up they told me to install the rest first, take a loan centre console which can roughly fit then they will aeroplane my centre console to Japan and 10 days later back to sg to install for me.

I decided not go with it unless they have full set ready. dangerous and very ugly if there are gaps at idrive area too.

hmm bro do u have yr spec sheet? maybe list your specs we'll do a comparison? whats yr omv? mine is $38k, yrs shld be the same i guess. last year's omv was terrible!

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinggroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back