Collecting ride

Re: Collecting ride

unknown;844763 said:
I 4got the sizeof the rims already. Whats the size ah? And if our audio can play dvd?

17 inch
no dvd, only 3 series 5 series x series..

Engine noise is a bit loud but acceptable if u drive hard otherwise noise level is not bad. Of course cannot compare with Camry, Luxes or other big cc horse.

Ah yang;844737 said:
Bro,congrats. Remember loot ur car 2nite n enjoy it

tried once on comfort mode.. almost hit 4k rpm.. :naughty:

Ivan Chan;844767 said:
Engine noise is a bit loud but acceptable if u drive hard otherwise noise level is not bad. Of course cannot compare with Camry, Luxes or other big cc horse.

yup.. louder than my lexus..
but it gets real boring after awhile on quietness..

gun_in_roses;844765 said:
Hi all fellow bimmer!

So excited to see you guys collect your new 1 series. I just place order on sunday and yesterday loan approve now wait for this coming COE bid and stock arrive end of this month......

Wanted to get VW Jetta sport but lucky went VW forum and some first hand experience from my friends that DSG sucks big time so siam far far away from VW :yikess: Was supposed to go Honda showroom and test drive Civic Hybrid...... but make a wrong turn from commonwealth ave and end up at PML hahaha. The force is strong, that 116.......

Now my turn to get nervous...........

congrats and welcome... :sneaky::sneaky:

Hi all fellow bimmer!

So excited to see you guys collect your new 1 series. I just place order on sunday and yesterday loan approve now wait for this coming COE bid and stock arrive end of this month......

Wanted to get VW Jetta sport but lucky went VW forum and some first hand experience from my friends that DSG sucks big time so siam far far away from VW :yikess: Was supposed to go Honda showroom and test drive Civic Hybrid...... but make a wrong turn from commonwealth ave and end up at PML hahaha. The force is strong, that 116.......

Welcome to the 1er family. U will for sure enjoy your ride with no regret.

Ivan Chan;844775 said:
Welcome to the 1er family. U will for sure enjoy your ride with no regret.

Already thinking of Solar film and rim to change liao....... Any recommendation for 116?

Ah yang;844782 said:
I on comfort mode all the way. Nv try sports mode b4. Wil try after my first servicing... Woo

comfort mode alr raring to go.. i will not touch sports mode yet too.. :sneaky:

Hi all fellow bimmer!

GOOD choice bro!

nighthawkcity;844768 said:
tried once on comfort mode.. almost hit 4k rpm.. :naughty:

No worry to hit above 4k rpm. I alr Went beyond 4k on the 2nd day after done up with Revol. SE told me no need to run in engine n can loot the car immediately. Maybe can join some wheel for fun drive to Malaysia if time permitted. Too dangerous to drive into Malaysia alone after knowing the recent incident in JB.

Ivan Chan;844795 said:
No worry to hit above 4k rpm. I alr Went beyond 4k on the 2nd day after done up with Revol. SE told me no need to run in engine n can loot the car immediately. Maybe can join some wheel for fun drive to Malaysia if time permitted. Too dangerous to drive into Malaysia alone after knowing the recent incident in JB.

Seems diff SE give diff advice? Mine tell me no hard rev above 3000rpm until clock 2000km.

Ivan Chan;844795 said:

sounds fun..
currently i get groggy with the 3M floor mat smell in the car..
any ways to remove that rubbery smell?:whipper:

ginmin;844807 said:
Bro, red n white stripe very swee. Got go fr car groom?

havent.. just gotten the car at 6+pm.. then dinner then home le.. haha..

hmm.. I ordered M sports grill already.. haha. now make me thinking hard..

Last edited by a moderator:

nighthawkcity;844806 said:
sounds fun..
currently i get groggy with the 3M floor mat smell in the car..
any ways to remove that rubbery smell?:whipper:

Put those charcoal freshener?

ginmin;844809 said:
Put those charcoal freshener?

maybe,..
alternatively i take out first..
now feel "high" :whattheh:

nighthawkcity;844808 said:
havent.. just gotten the car at 6+pm.. then dinner then home le.. haha..

hmm.. I ordered M sports grill already.. haha. now make me thinking hard..

Bro, where did u order yr M grille from at what price n lead time? Who will fix those grille for u?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789wintoday

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back