Collecting ride

Re: Collecting ride

silverhwak;844949 said:
Yes it can b done by PML. PML will hv to get the deactivation code from Germany.

Hmmm thanks for this. My SE say cant deactivate this function permanently unless i hit the deactivate each time i start engine. I will prob go back ask him again...

ginmin;844805 said:
Seems diff SE give diff advice? Mine tell me no hard rev above 3000rpm until clock 2000km.

Mine say no rev abv 4k rpm until clock 2000km. :lol:

silverhwak;844949 said:
Yes it can b done by PML. PML will hv to get the deactivation code from Germany.

Tat is interesting. U means PML service center can do it with the code? Do I need to do a special request for them to do it? How long for them to get the code from Ger?

nonno13;844520 said:
No lah u not silly lah. Just enjoy the ride. I want to save FC so i dun bother to off the auto engine deactivate button. How's ur Sunroof? U got layer of shade underneath and how to open?

Wahaha... Thank bro nonno, my sunroof must press the button to open. it got the 2 ways to open. One is open to back which's all open & another just rear open. Something similar with Integra. (^^,))

Yo bros, just learn the side mirror tilt down when reverse. There is the button to switch between left or right mirror. When I put the button on left when do the reverse, my mirror won't tilt down but I put the button on right when reversing the left mirror will tilt down. Wow not bad. How about yours setting?

Ibmpaul;845023 said:
Yo bros, just learn the side mirror tilt down when reverse. There is the button to switch between left or right mirror. When I put the button on left when do the reverse, my mirror won't tilt down but I put the button on right when reversing the left mirror will tilt down. Wow not bad. How about yours setting?

All F20s from PML will have this feature too. Pressing n hold the lock button or remote will close all windows and fold the side mirrors.
Press n hold unlock for s few seconds will wind down the windows. There is a hidden menu in the display in which you can see oil temperature and some funny variables. You can disable dtc and traction by pressing and hold dtc off button. Our radio channels 1-8 is touch sensitive. Touching them without pressing will show you the station details on the idrive.

You can code to enable digital speedo in your speedo panel. Can enable vim, disable seatbelt chimes, default recirculation, default auto start stop memory, enable sports display but not usable as ours is not sports transmission. Etc.

Found all these after fidling with my ride. Used to own VW and do coding via vagcom and also read up on overseas bimmer forums hence some basic knowledge. On other F series, there are more interesting things to explore. Ours has no navigation, cameras etc.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

whiskie;845029 said:
All F20s from PML will have this feature too. Pressing n hold the lock button or remote will close all windows and fold the side mirrors.
Press n hold unlock for s few seconds will wind down the windows. There is a hidden menu in the display in which you can see oil temperature and some funny variables. You can disable dtc and traction by pressing and hold dtc off button. Our radio channels 1-8 is touch sensitive. Touching them without pressing will show you the station details on the idrive.

You can code to enable digital speedo in your speedo panel. Can enable vim, disable seatbelt chimes, default recirculation, default auto start stop memory, enable sports display but not usable as ours is not sports transmission. Etc.

Found all these after fidling with my ride. Used to own VW and do coding via vagcom and also read up on overseas bimmer forums hence some basic knowledge. On other F series, there are more interesting things to explore. Ours has no navigation, cameras etc.

Yes. Heard tat reverse cam muz hv navigation then can install.

Ah yang;845032 said:
Yes. Heard tat reverse cam muz hv navigation then can install.

If u wan to integrate into idrive, yes. But for me, installed a external mini monitor on the console n fix a camera above the license plate. Bimmer retrofits are very costly... Cant afford. Hee

HITMAN;844896 said:
M grill is gloss black trimming n grill is black... 118i trimming is silver n grill is black. Design is exactly the same.

whiskie;845033 said:
If u wan to integrate into idrive, yes. But for me, installed a external mini monitor on the console n fix a camera above the license plate. Bimmer retrofits are very costly... Cant afford. Hee

Yah loh. Pml quote 3k plus. Outside only 1.4k. Bt pml 1 wil b abit diff 4 the display lah. 4 me i wont install lah. Cos i very old sch type. Hahaha

yup.. many SE probably not knowledgable and dont read the forums too.. haha
i read someone did it with PML but forget who.. :dance:;)

whiskie;845029 said:
Press n hold unlock for s few seconds will wind down the windows. There is a hidden menu in the display in which you can see oil temperature and some funny variables. You can disable dtc and traction by pressing and hold dtc off button. Our radio channels 1-8 is touch sensitive.

Can enlighten how to get into the hidden menu?;)

hi bros and sis, i keep hearing about idrive from SE and froums but ride has no this and that, so what is idrive and what does it do?

seb033;845058 said:
Can enlighten how to get into the hidden menu?;)

ya.. i wanna know too.. :wavey:

whiskie;845029 said:

Bro whiskie thanks. You are the man. (^^,)) how about the idrive to control the navigator, I can't use my i drive to control the nav, mine is on touch screen controlling. Is it normal ?

Ibmpaul;845290 said:
Bro whiskie thanks. You are the man. (^^,)) how about the idrive to control the navigator, I can't use my i drive to control the nav, mine is on touch screen controlling. Is it normal ?

Hi Paul, watch this link. The round nob at ur gear is the I- Drive & they show the navigation in it.

BMW iDrive with Navigation - YouTube

whiskie;845029 said:

If we enable these software like digital speedo and vim, do we void the warranty as well?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinggroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back