Collecting ride

Re: Collecting ride

Ibmpaul;845762 said:
How about PML, got give the ori 8 inch idrive v nav control bo? If 5K go to do damn exp le. I better stay like this lor.
When I put R the camera will appear in idrive sreen. The camera was top of the rear plate. Em... not bad at all.

Heard pml is 8k with 6 inch screen. So many people go aftermkt cos get upsized screen fr less $$. Ok, sounds gd. if u can, can post pix if yr reverse cam image on idrive display? Tks

unknown;845765 said:
Got check site sponsors on integrated nav to idrive?

Yeap. elebest 5k for oem i drive navi w 8 inch screen. For something like wat paul has, is abt 1.7 to 1.9k

ginmin;845766 said:
Yeap. elebest 5k for oem i drive navi w 8 inch screen. For something like wat paul has, is abt 1.7 to 1.9k

Emm... wAKATA brother ginmin, Yup... Later I'll go to take some pics on it. Wait for me awhile hor. (^^,))

189637e7.jpg

Hold the Menu.
0bee280a.jpg

11d669bb.jpg

1046e43f.jpg

caf2b992.jpg

Ibmpaul;845791 said:
Reverse cam
0458acbe.jpg

06000b1f.jpg

0467770b.jpg

Tks very much bro Paul. Sweee! Yr gps is same same i looking at. Supposedly there is traffic update from LTA.

Yup yup... after the reversed done, it got shown the back status & the line is straight enough. I didn't take for this photos. Cheers.

Hmmm... I know what's the best that I chosen. I'm satisfied with Exodus Global service. If your go there tell them Paul Lim recommend yours and ask them to give the best quote to you. Regarding the trade in value I can't help more. Your need negotiate with them.
Remember, Exodus Global didn't gave any advertising fees to me. I'm just satisfied with their service and worth to deal with them coz so far my ride didn't have any problem at all. Yeah !!! (^^,))

vf47;845919 said:
bro. where's your reverse sensors??

Brother v47. There is the "Beep" sound when go nearest. And the yellow line will turn to red color when it's nearest to the wall. The more near the faster beep sound. Cheers. (^^,))

Last edited by a moderator:

Ibmpaul;845926 said:
Brother v47. There is the "Beep" sound when go nearest. And the yellow line will turn to red color when it's nearest to the wall. The more near the faster beep sound. Cheers. (^^,))

Hi Paul, tink he asking why the parking distance control icon of overview of car with trajectory range is missing. R u able to toggle to that view n to rev cam image?

ginmin;846014 said:
Hi Paul, tink he asking why the parking distance control icon of overview of car with trajectory range is missing. R u able to toggle to that view n to rev cam image?

Oh, that one don't have. I don't mine coz I trust myself, usually when it almost near to the wall I'll turn my head and see with my own eyes. Saw lots of ppls depend so much on that camera end out kena "Bamm". (^^,))

bros who want to install OEM integrated GPS should first read the thread on 'GPS Navigation' started by bro cwoon under "General Classifieds (Non-BMW Related)". He narrated the issues he faced in that thread.

Eastmints;846044 said:
bros who want to install OEM integrated GPS should first read the thread on 'GPS Navigation' started by bro cwoon under "General Classifieds (Non-BMW Related)". He narrated the issues he faced in that thread.

Tk Eastmint for the headsup. i hav enquired with the other 2 site sponsors to see their offerings.

Hooray, my SE called to say ride arrived in port liao... Finally :D

Can collect ride mid of next week... :cloud9:

Really looking forward liao....

Ah yang;846703 said:
Congrats bro.

Thanks bro yang... looking forward to the gathering and meeting all the 1ers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members