Collecting ride

Re: Collecting ride

Ah yang;846953 said:
Accidentally?? Dun bluff ok. Dun go bully other rd user. Hahaha.

bro, 5am reply my post.. haha..
no la.. so few horsepower.. we get bullied ah.. :lol:

Ah yang;846997 said:
Haha. I wake up at 5am go work 1 mah. See,i so devoted 2 bmw.

once wake up already surfing bmw-sg.com..
loyal.. :thumbsup:

:D:D

this 116i, the seats, not holding enuff..
when i turn at a slightly faster speed, my backside can move out of position..

maybe can change to the sports seats?? just for the driver.. kekeke:evillook:

nighthawkcity;847001 said:

of course can.. get the bmw performance seats... sure hug you tight like a prc mm..

nighthawkcity;847001 said:

Buy 4 pices of $2 anti slip mat from Daiso and sit on it.......sure won't move.....

If need even more secure, sit on it without pants or underwear.....that one confirm stick like hell.....:D

naqshband73;847057 said:
Buy 4 pices of $2 anti slip mat from Daiso and sit on it.......sure won't move.....

If need even more secure, sit on it without pants or underwear.....that one confirm stick like hell.....:D

Wat i feel is our seat abit small. Or mayb my butt too big. Bt the sitting position 4 bmw is great man. Easy 2 adjust when (wif gals). Bt it wil b better if its full leather. Haha

Eastmints;846044 said:
bros who want to install OEM integrated GPS should first read the thread on 'GPS Navigation' started by bro cwoon under "General Classifieds (Non-BMW Related)". He narrated the issues he faced in that thread.

Hi bros, went to chk with the site sponsor and this is what he says:

We have OEM DVD Player from China, which only fit E90/E91/E92/E93 old 3 series non-iDrive models. Yes, there is one forumer got his refund, because he is unhappy with the DVD system, We are also quite sorry about this matter. We tried to replace one set, but unluckily it is even worse, he lost the patience, which is reasonable, the two sets are now back to the manufacturer for repair. It is true, the China products are not so stable, and faulty rate is a bit higher. That's why we provide the 7 day money back wrty and local 1 to 1 exchange wrty. For old 3 series non-iDrive models, if car owner want a DVD player and inbuild GPS, so far the best solution is the China DVD set, which nicely fits the original car and also got fully integration with the steering wheel buttons. But it has nothing to do with your ride F20 1 Series.

The price for F20 1 serries GPS + RC(with PDC view): $1950, GPS: galactio 8.8, free digital speedometer and is made in Korea.

For yr infor to make yr own decisions

zhenlie;847012 said:
of course can.. get the bmw performance seats... sure hug you tight like a prc mm..

i selfish, maybe buy for driver side.. hahahaha... :lol2:

baazlee;846859 said:
haha... go an peep.... next to the fuse box in the boot... by harman-becker..... should be the amp... when I get a chance, I'll prob unplug it to confirm.....

got it up to 4k already..... :evil:

take a picture if u can to show..
me blur abt sound system de.. :errmm:

zhenlie;846920 said:
MTL....bring it to redline...and feel the adrenaline rush...drive safe though..dont beat red light...

relac eh... I havent tried sports mode yet.. keke.. :D

ginmin;847101 said:
Hi bros, went to chk with the site sponsor and this is what he says:

We have OEM DVD Player from China, which only fit E90/E91/E92/E93 old 3 series non-iDrive models. Yes, there is one forumer got his refund, because he is unhappy with the DVD system, We are also quite sorry about this matter. We tried to replace one set, but unluckily it is even worse, he lost the patience, which is reasonable, the two sets are now back to the manufacturer for repair. It is true, the China products are not so stable, and faulty rate is a bit higher. That's why we provide the 7 day money back wrty and local 1 to 1 exchange wrty. For old 3 series non-iDrive models, if car owner want a DVD player and inbuild GPS, so far the best solution is the China DVD set, which nicely fits the original car and also got fully integration with the steering wheel buttons. But it has nothing to do with your ride F20 1 Series.

The price for F20 1 serries GPS + RC(with PDC view): $1950, GPS: galactio 8.8, free digital speedometer and is made in Korea.

For yr infor to make yr own decisions

I had installed a China made OEM GPS/DVD/Bluetooth in my car in China. It seem to work well with China map (national wide). The cost of that equipment including reverse cam cost around rmb3500 or S$700 with installation. However, I would not recommend our BMW to install China made system instead just go for a portable GPS (Garmin) to save all the potential problem end up affecting the car computer system. Keep stock until the end of warranty is the best.

I think we do not need a GPS in Singapore unless you travel to Malaysia. Perhaps a reverse cam will be more practical. Again, our 1er reverse system should be good enough for our daily use, isn't it?

Ivan Chan;847551 said:
I had installed a China made OEM GPS/DVD/Bluetooth in my car in China. It seem to work well with China map (national wide). The cost of that equipment including reverse cam cost around rmb3500 or S$700 with installation. However, I would not recommend our BMW to install China made system instead just go for a portable GPS (Garmin) to save all the potential problem end up affecting the car computer system. Keep stock until the end of warranty is the best.

I think we do not need a GPS in Singapore unless you travel to Malaysia. Perhaps a reverse cam will be more practical. Again, our 1er reverse system should be good enough for our daily use, isn't it?

Thinking thinking.... Dilemma Dilemma :thinking::thinking::thinking:

For me, my work, sometimes have to go to places i have not travel to so gps quite useful. Reverse cam is impt to me cos low car n high kerbs r something to watch out for wen reverse. Thinking of going down soundwerkz to check out due to gd reviews.

Thanks hawk. Btw, anyone knows how our aircon function? Dont know what i did, the centre like not blowing much air but the side and rear are. And when point to feet, i dont really feel any air. Not sure if there is any tricks on this?

unknown;847805 said:
Thanks hawk. Btw, anyone knows how our aircon function? Dont know what i did, the centre like not blowing much air but the side and rear are. And when point to feet, i dont really feel any air. Not sure if there is any tricks on this?

the trick is to take off your shoes....:rolleyes:

zhenlie;847821 said:
the trick is to take off your shoes....:rolleyes:

Kinda agree... :lol2:
Btw my Aircon working fine..
U Might wanna check and change the airflow for your center vents?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ee88poker

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back