Collecting ride

Re: Collecting ride

BimmerHead;856955 said:
I lov the 520i...F10...but can't afford it..one day..maybe:juggle:

it was going for abt 220k back in June..
affordable but $700 more monthly installment.. haha.. :lol2:

A minor personalization.

Thanks to an introduction by a bro i the forum :yummie:

Did you spray on or sticker? If sticker did the installer says takes quite some time to do it since our grilles are abit weird?

unknown;857593 said:
Did you spray on or sticker? If sticker did the installer says takes quite some time to do it since our grilles are abit weird?

It's stick on. Did not take long leh. I was there at most 15 mins. Done liao...

Extremely happy with the quality of the work. Reasonably priced too. :cloud9:

Eastmints;857601 said:
That is the idea :)

Hey Eastmints is that the work of James from JJD? He also did a black strip for ne ob my sideskirt. Thinking of asking him to do a customised sunstrip for me.

ginmin;857649 said:
Hey Eastmints is that the work of James from JJD? He also did a black strip for ne ob my sideskirt. Thinking of asking him to do a customised sunstrip for me.

Hi ginmin, the shop who did it for me is at Ubi Ave 3. A bro in the forum introduced me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks to Eastmints. Just did the sticker on my front grille as well. 20 bucks. 15 minutes. Soh Guan Chuan Auto Supply. Blk 3015, #01-270. Ubi Ave 3. Just walk-in.

kcobra;858083 said:
Thanks to Eastmints. Just did the sticker on my front grille as well. 20 bucks. 15 minutes. Soh Guan Chuan Auto Supply. Blk 3015, #01-270. Ubi Ave 3. Just walk-in.

Welcome :dance:

Good thing must share :p

Viper76;858666 said:
eastmint u also staying at pasir ris ar??? which part??? i staying st 11...

hi bro Viper76, welcome to the 1er family. Yeah, i staying in Paris Ris, near Elias area. When exiting to Elias from TPE, kena caught by bro Nighthwakcity :D

Guess i will be seeing you around often... cheers :cool:

Jus sent my 1 in to respray driver door. Yesterday dunno who the #@#@! open his or her xar door so hard left a deep scratch on my dr. Heartpain. Had to respray cos can see white insides. Why cant people open their car dr with care. Mus have been the black hyundai i40 picking up the child from temasek pri sch as dat was the car beside me.:furious:

ginmin;858768 said:
Jus sent my 1 in to respray driver door. Yesterday dunno who the #@#@! open his or her xar door so hard left a deep scratch on my dr. Heartpain. Had to respray cos can see white insides. Why cant people open their car dr with care. Mus have been the black hyundai i40 picking up the child from temasek pri sch as dat was the car beside me.:furious:

Bro,u dun noe meh... Our car we only own the interior. Exterior is public 1.

Eastmints;858732 said:
hi bro Viper76, welcome to the 1er family. Yeah, i staying in Paris Ris, near Elias area. When exiting to Elias from TPE, kena caught by bro Nighthwakcity :D

Guess i will be seeing you around often... cheers :cool:

lol well u be seeing my wife driving instead of me cos it's her baby...but u can catch me in my blackie R ...or i catch u instead lol

ginmin;858768 said:

bro tis kinda of thing bo bian ...sure happ one...my blackie kena until i give up on the paint work,,,end of yr then send in for whole car respray...

Viper76;858874 said:
lol well u be seeing my wife driving instead of me cos it's her baby...but u can catch me in my blackie R ...or i catch u instead lol

haha bro, i slow and steady one... easy to catch up and say hi..... ;)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789wintoday

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back