Collecting ride

Re: Collecting ride

Tks bros for all yr kind words. Sprayed my 1 n door is back to shiny smooth oem feel n look but damage wallet. Another peeve that irriatated me today at my blk open carpk. Park my car 1 lot away from nxt csr, open my door wide to air car interior. Then kena horned at cos some aunty yeh yeh mus squeeze her car n park in between my car n nxt car even though there are like 20 empty lots around. duno us ut she can only park with 2 cars as guide? I jus drove off to 2 lots away from her. Really irritated why some people lidat. Lucky cos she open door wide as pui pui n den stand there tok on her hp. I should gace horn her back but thot better not, waut she thot i make pass at her...nitemare.

ginmin;860246 said:
Tks bros for all yr kind words. Sprayed my 1 n door is back to shiny smooth oem feel n look but damage wallet. Another peeve that irriatated me today at my blk open carpk. Park my car 1 lot away from nxt csr, open my door wide to air car interior. Then kena horned at cos some aunty yeh yeh mus squeeze her car n park in between my car n nxt car even though there are like 20 empty lots around. duno us ut she can only park with 2 cars as guide? I jus drove off to 2 lots away from her. Really irritated why some people lidat. Lucky cos she open door wide as pui pui n den stand there tok on her hp. I should gace horn her back but thot better not, waut she thot i make pass at her...nitemare.

Yah. Each n every1 diff style lah. Some like park in between cars where there r many lots ard. Tis sat n sun win 4d then ur money cum back liao. Gd luck man

Anyone has change yr door locking pin? Our current door pins very cheap looking n plasticky. Saw on ebay many nice chrome door pins but dunno if can fut n also where to install it.

any bros know the average charges for servicing? CO's boss just sent his audi in for servicing and told her it cost him $1k+, making her worried.

anyone signed up for MA tri servicing package thingy?

ginmin;858768 said:
Jus sent my 1 in to respray driver door. Yesterday dunno who the #@#@! open his or her xar door so hard left a deep scratch on my dr. Heartpain. Had to respray cos can see white insides. Why cant people open their car dr with care. Mus have been the black hyundai i40 picking up the child from temasek pri sch as dat was the car beside me.:furious:

Hi Ginmin, how much was the damage and where did u respray at?

twiddlebug;860679 said:
any bros know the average charges for servicing? CO's boss just sent his audi in for servicing and told her it cost him $1k+, making her worried.

anyone signed up for MA tri servicing package thingy?

I think 1k plus is change some items lah. Cant b so ex cos only oil n oil filter mah. Btw audi which model?

Ah yang;860808 said:
I think 1k plus is change some items lah. Cant b so ex cos only oil n oil filter mah. Btw audi which model?

audi a4, yea i suspect change other stuff as well...but did not want to ask more.

Hi,

Planning to send my 116 in for PPS, and it seems that Revol or CS2 are the most popular ones. Can anybody offer advice on which PPS to use?

thanks.

Ah yang;860850 said:
Yah. If things nid 2 b change better change it. If nt die halfway more jia lat. mine due in another 3k. Lets c how pml tok me. Haha

Basically car mechanical n electronics wear n tear shld be under warranty n hopefully will not occur at least first 2 yrs. So wallet damage wise will be standard oil change n most cost effective one currebtly wld be MA's tri service package which wks out to 250 plus per oil change.

any1 collecting thier ride tomorrow friday 10am ??? be collecting my wife F20 tomorrow...:dance:

nonno13;860680 said:
Hi Ginmin, how much was the damage and where did u respray at?

Hi nonno13, damage was $180 to respray door. Gd job as cant see any diff shade between doors. Done in 1 day. Send in morning collect evening. At advance scratchmaster off paya lebar.

magister;860843 said:
Hi,

Planning to send my 116 in for PPS, and it seems that Revol or CS2 are the most popular ones. Can anybody offer advice on which PPS to use?

thanks.

I've tried CS2 and it didn't work out for me, doesn't hold a shine, don't even need to talk about protection. I'll try Revol on my new car.

Viper76;860868 said:
any1 collecting thier ride tomorrow friday 10am ??? be collecting my wife F20 tomorrow...:dance:

Congrats Viper76. Enjoy warming up the ride fr yr wife.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789wintoday

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back