Congrats to Totoseow!!!

ryan

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Seems like our very own BMW.SG regular totoseow has started to get involved with the members as a sponsor! Optima Werkz (Optima Werkz Pte Ltd) They've also recently taken over the DPE wheels distributorship!

That said, very happy for Jem(toto) and his team (Rick) over at Optima Werkz

Very, very nice setup! Tofumonkey actually went down to check it out...suggest you guys have a look too.

View attachment 58296

Unfortunately, now i can't appoint totoseow as my NSFW moderator forum liao.

Re: Congrats to Totoseow!!!

Congratulations!! I have been there to service my car, excellent atmosphere, solid service and reasonable prices :)

Congrats...............

Huat Ah
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

fordandford said:
Congratulations!! I have been there to service my car, excellent atmosphere, solid service and reasonable prices :)

Ninabey stakeholder self praise?

kenntona;1061308 said:
Ninabey stakeholder self praise?
wahahaha, kelong!

My boss car warranty by them.....

I only go to OW since I gotten my BM. Serangoon side now lesser cars

Got car wash?

They have V Power petrol?

Congratz Totoseow!

nb now i m subjected to be hoot. retribution. but yes yes n yes to everything. bring it on. say my name n will cut a deal u happy. steady or not?

will arrange a party for sure. actually workshop has been around for 1.5 yrs…until things r good n i can deliver…i did not want to shout about it. but now i give u my word. u got a problem we fix it. will it b expensive? definitely not. will it be cheapest? prob not as well...

as most of us working adults know…a business is a lot more than best price. and we all know how service is over promised….so what can i say? try n u will find out? thats prob a very expensive route for all everyone including me. and in this country where we spend a bomb on cars….and knowing how much we love our cars, i will only say trust me. i want a long term relationship in whatever we do. i look way beyond making a few hundred bucks per car. my aim is far longer. until this biz matured…i din even tell many people.

im not a sleeping partner. I'm very active partner. so feel free to call optima and shout that u r my friend. if ur car is pi n needs warranty..i do it. if ur car is agents car n needs warranty after 3 yrs…i do it. if ur car needs a 5k oil change between the agents warranty, i do it….cheaper for sure. u need coding? i do it. u langa (touch wood)…i do it. n i give access to the company's lawyer. u need tint i do it. u need tires? i do it. i hv the latests non scratch rim tire changer. u need alignment? i do it with the latest laser alignment machine. u need polish i do it. u need nano coat? i do it. u need stereo i do it.

started this with the aim of doing everything with the best equipment and the best machines n i did not forget the best service advisor or the best mech. took me 1.5 yrs to pluck out every single best guy in the field possible to look after each part of the biz.

also i hv many friends with products here to sell or workshops. take my word, everyone i call a friend here i know they will do a good job. but if u wanna know why i say i hv good workers…drop me a note…i will tell u who my every single mech is…n i know most of u will know them from some other places b4 optima plucked them out.

we just spent a serious amt of money on all diagnostic and coding software n hardware from rolls royce to astons to lambo to bmw to merc to vw to toyotas to ferrais to audis. u name it i have it.

i know whats it like to run a biz. its easy to grab the first timer. its very very hard to retain him. so i will not fuck that up.

thats the basis of what i wanna do. clients n mechs r the same. it takes time n hard work to build a biz….n i do not intend to pisss it off for a few hundred bucks.

optima werkz will have a dedicate SA for all bmw guys on this website. u can pm the name direct as a start. as i said…I'm not a sleeper. call me or pm me whatever. u dun get a reply to ur satisfaction…u pm me anytime.

final note….i wun b any different from here on. i will still hoot ppl…...

Last edited by a moderator:

Congrats toto.

My cars are still under PML's warranty, but PML sucks more than a pr0n star on a black di¢k when it comes to solving issues. Can I bring my cars over to your workshop to get them checked/diagnosed, and then I go back to PML to bang table for warranty replacement? Do you do diagnostic consultations (because I know PML's method of diagnosis is to stick a damn reader into the OBD and gang-rape my car - and after that, have the cheek to tell me "it's normal").

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88tvnet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back