Congrats to Totoseow!!!

Re: Congrats to Totoseow!!!

Hi congrats.... what is the meaning when you said if my car is pi and need warranty you do it? We can buy warranty from u? Can give a quote?

sbc55;1061391 said:
Hi congrats.... what is the meaning when you said if my car is pi and need warranty you do it? We can buy warranty from u? Can give a quote?

yes

look here:

Optima Werkz - Warranty

usually when u buy a car from PI...they still give u a warranty. they will take care of it. we sell the warranty directly to them. so u dun hv to worry. of cos it depends on where ur PI structures the wty with.

but as a direct owner, for eg. if ur pml wty expires after 3rd yr. n u want another yr peace of mind...we can sell u the wty too. of cos ur car will be fully taken care by us. thats all there is to it.

sent from tapatalk

Congratulations:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Congrats bro!!

Looked thru your webby, will be around Leng Kee this sat, will def pop by and make ask about some KW coils for my ride.
Hope to see you there if possible!

Cheers!

totoseow;1061356 said:
small issue. like any big biz…there will b hiccups. we aint lml size and we aint exactly in the same biz to be honest. but to answer ur question. sticking a probe into something…I'm da man! but i will hv someone to tell u whats wrong in the right manner! a haha. as i said the selling is the ez part. i hv a few friends try it out…n i hv delivered. for eg. tripleM just did his alignment..on a stupid looking rally car…n he now thinks he is loeb.

Good enough for me. I'll see you when you're safely back from NY. I don't mind paying good money for honest service - sadly, ain't feeling the love from the guys who sold me the cars, so gotta run lion with Toto's workshop instead.

totoseow;1061399 said:
yes

look here:

Optima Werkz - Warranty

usually when u buy a car from PI...they still give u a warranty. they will take care of it. we sell the warranty directly to them. so u dun hv to worry. of cos it depends on where ur PI structures the wty with.

but as a direct owner, for eg. if ur pml wty expires after 3rd yr. n u want another yr peace of mind...we can sell u the wty too. of cos ur car will be fully taken care by us. thats all there is to it.

sent from tapatalk

Thanks... will find time go to your workshop.

Congrats bro! Couldn't close a deal last time with OW but I'm sure it'll happen soon! Cheers! :)

Congrats!!

Waiting for u to organise makan.

i hv a few friends try it out…n i hv delivered. for eg. tripleM just did his alignment..on a stupid looking rally car…n he now thinks he is loeb.

Let's race off road, I will leap higher than your AMG...

Upon my first visit last weekend to workshop which is pretty huge in size, my biggest positive impression was how nicely laid out the entire set up for the mechanics to work. It's freaking clean too.

Anyway, I arrived in my WRC Homologated car to do wheel alignment.
Impressive equipment and best of all also, it's the mechanic who's done some of my cars in the past when he was at other place. Pretty experienced guy...peace of mind.
Talked to him about what I wanted to do in terms of camber/toes and it was done, pretty quick actually.

Job well done.

And since I was probably your first customer from BMW.SG...please fetch me in your AMG for the makan party.

Thank you and once again, congratulations. I know it's a passion and I know you will deliver it.

Cheers

TripleM;1061512 said:
..please fetch me in your AMG for the makan party.

Take a queue number S-whole

You(small kid): "I want discount!"

Toto's response.

54938d1378998144-toto-terrible-toto-bully.jpg

I saw OW also provides tinting... and arranging party.

Sherman siao liao, until now not even a packet of Yeo's soya bean

TripleM;1061512 said:
Let's race off road, I will leap higher than your AMG...

Upon my first visit last weekend to workshop which is pretty huge in size, my biggest positive impression was how nicely laid out the entire set up for the mechanics to work. It's freaking clean too.

Anyway, I arrived in my WRC Homologated car to do wheel alignment.
Impressive equipment and best of all also, it's the mechanic who's done some of my cars in the past when he was at other place. Pretty experienced guy...peace of mind.
Talked to him about what I wanted to do in terms of camber/toes and it was done, pretty quick actually.

Job well done.

And since I was probably your first customer from BMW.SG...please fetch me in your AMG for the makan party.

Thank you and once again, congratulations. I know it's a passion and I know you will deliver it.

Cheers

kum sia jack....next time I tabao nasi padang I put on the floor u eat ok?
MW;1061514 said:
Take a queue number S-whole

I told u leow...take the lamb n go chiet him

Mockngbrd;1061522 said:
Can i visit just to see totoseow?

can I wear dress just for u

sherman0888;1061528 said:
Congrats ToTo....

thank u Sherman.
MW;1061531 said:
I saw OW also provides tinting... and arranging party.

Sherman siao liao, until now not even a packet of Yeo's soya bean

I will still say Sherman is the best without a beat. cross my heart.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88tvnet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back