Congrats to Totoseow!!!

Re: Congrats to Totoseow!!!

totoseow;1061533 said:
I told u leow...take the lamb n go chiet him

On! And U must be in Frankfurt now....the lounge got nice yogurt and smoking room.

MW;1061534 said:
On! And U must be in Frankfurt now....the lounge got nice yogurt and smoking room.

bro....dun even start on this. so last night flight at 11.55. they called me and say A380 fleet checks due to the cabin issue 2 days back. flight delay till 330am. and then next thing......I found out 2.30am at gate:

mr lee, could you come with us. we notice you did not apply for ESTA.

nnb my seccy messed up! forgot to renew my piring visa. so I went home at 4am....this morning did the ESTA...n fly tonight.

sibei tired man....

MW;1061514 said:
Take a queue number S-whole

Can seat 4 adults la, u sit behind.

MW;1061534 said:

No Givenchy bone china and TWG tea. KNN I wanna complain.

totoseow;1061536 said:
nnb my seccy messed up! forgot to renew my piring visa. so I went home at 4am....this morning did the ESTA...n fly tonight.

sibei tired man....

That's damn screwed. Time for new sexxy.

totoseow;1061536 said:
bro....dun even start on this. so last night flight at 11.55. they called me and say A380 fleet checks due to the cabin issue 2 days back. flight delay till 330am. and then next thing......I found out 2.30am at gate:

mr lee, could you come with us. we notice you did not apply for ESTA.

sibei tired man....

Pls postpone to April cos I going also... we can go SK lounge toilet to take pics together

does the workshop do old cars?
I was lamenting few months back in another forum that there's no workshop in Singapore that can do a complete refurbishment like those overseas ....
it'll be a good place to refurbish old cars since you have everything under one roof. no need to go I place for painting, another for engine and whatever liao ....

oh... congrats ....

I thought sq cancel the direct flights to NY already ?

Toto - how long you there for ?

peckhs;1061544 said:
does the workshop do old cars?
I was lamenting few months back in another forum that there's no workshop in Singapore that can do a complete refurbishment like those overseas ....
it'll be a good place to refurbish old cars since you have everything under one roof. no need to go I place for painting, another for engine and whatever liao ....

oh... congrats ....

thanks. what kind of old cars? the 30 yr type? or the 10 yr types? 30 yr types I think few places do it. that one best person to speak to is ben tan from autoinc. he is starting a classic car project. but if its like a E36 bmw...that's no issue.

Red_Bean_Bun;1061545 said:
I thought sq cancel the direct flights to NY already ?

Toto - how long you there for ?

direct flight up lorry leow..hence must go via FFT. I fly tonight..hopefully no more cock ups. leave NY on sunday

I maybe heading out there ....... If some bros also there maybe can catchup ......

Red_Bean_Bun;1061549 said:
I maybe heading out there ....... If some bros also there maybe can catchup ......

group hug in this weather? the only time I may have is sunday after lunch. im around midtown/Madison ave area.

see you guys at new York hotel...........

huh, how come need to take a flight?...I though just across the broader nia?

please post pics of ur new idrive

totoseow;1061551 said:
group hug in this weather? .

In the -16C weather, u wear those thick winter clothes, u can get children concession fares when u take the subway

totoseow;1061551 said:
group hug in this weather? the only time I may have is sunday after lunch. im around midtown/Madison ave area.

you kookoo, he probably meant heading to your workshop

totoseow;1061547 said:
thanks. what kind of old cars? the 30 yr type? or the 10 yr types? 30 yr types I think few places do it. that one best person to speak to is ben tan from autoinc. he is starting a classic car project. but if its like a E36 bmw...that's no issue.

understand liao .... thanks..

Red_Bean_Bun;1061549 said:

totoseow;1061551 said:

The workshop is in Manhattan?

Toto.... do you serbit Subaru TS????

milk15;1061595 said:
Toto.... do you serbit Subaru TS????

TS need to service?

TS = Thread Starter ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics