Congrats to Totoseow!!!

Re: Congrats to Totoseow!!!

wobbles;1061352 said:
Congrats toto.

My cars are still under PML's warranty, but PML sucks more than a pr0n star on a black di¢k when it comes to solving issues. Can I bring my cars over to your workshop to get them checked/diagnosed, and then I go back to PML to bang table for warranty replacement? Do you do diagnostic consultations (because I know PML's method of diagnosis is to stick a damn reader into the OBD and gang-rape my car - and after that, have the cheek to tell me "it's normal").

small issue. like any big biz…there will b hiccups. we aint lml size and we aint exactly in the same biz to be honest. but to answer ur question. sticking a probe into something…I'm da man! but i will hv someone to tell u whats wrong in the right manner! a haha. as i said the selling is the ez part. i hv a few friends try it out…n i hv delivered. for eg. tripleM just did his alignment..on a stupid looking rally car…n he now thinks he is loeb.

Totoseow... well said!!! *clap.. clap...* its hard to find a ws owner that understand the agony of sending ur car for repair/service and after spending $$ still kena "snook"...

All the best to ur ws!!! HUAT AH!!!! ^ ^

PS* ur ws got do alignment for bicycle boh?? hehe

seanskye;1061355 said:
Chio or not....?

*dribbles away............
last time chio. now ppl say handsome after 3 weeks hospitalisation

casper77;1061357 said:
Totoseow... well said!!! *clap.. clap...* its hard to find a ws owner that understand the agony of sending ur car for repair/service and after spending $$ still kena "snook"...

All the best to ur ws!!! HUAT AH!!!! ^ ^

PS* ur ws got do alignment for bicycle boh?? hehe

only uni cycle….sorry bro. n only female riders who like to kiap.

totoseow;1061351 said:
......... optima werkz will have a dedicate SA for all bmw guys on this website. u can pm the name direct as a start. as i said…I'm not a sleeper. call me or pm me whatever. u dun get a reply to ur satisfaction…u pm me anytime.

final note….i wun b any different from here on. i will still hoot ppl…...
I like the long write up and the best of the best is the last statement above.

bnw;1061366 said:
Do we still look for Jason? I hope not....

look for whoever u comfy with. me if u will. its a people business. i recognize that.

Baby1M;1061369 said:
I like the long write up and the best of the best is the last statement above.

thank u for that. i just wanna be a consistent person in whatever i do.

anyway guys I'm gonna catch a flight to NY now to rescue some americans from the cold by showing them a shriveled turtle head. will be in touch…back next tues. will check in for sure. thanks for the wishes n those to come. anything i can address i will do so. anything i can't, i will get someone ACCOUNTABLE to do it.

Hi bro Jeremy, I am coming out of retirement to congratulate you! Not many of us can take our passion to the level you are in so a big thumbs up!

I did not know when bonds are not in fashion, you invest in workshop instead!

Will certainly check out your place. After alignment, can my Bimmer corner like your lambo?

Lastly, better keep the hooting in check as now they know where to find you!

Cheers! All the best!

MSportTune;1061376 said:
Hi bro Jeremy, I am coming out of retirement to congratulate you! Not many of us can take our passion to the level you are in so a big thumbs up!

I did not know when bonds are not in fashion, you invest in workshop instead!

Will certainly check out your place. After alignment, can my Bimmer corner like your lambo?

Lastly, better keep the hooting in check as now they know where to find you!

Cheers! All the best!

thank u. will be thanking a lot of people for awhile. but i mean it. i take heart that ppl like u come forth to wish me well. gives me lot of comfort that words can't describe.

listen guys…when I'm back. i will hv a small makan at the place. n do come. i dun care that u drive bmw or lorry or mrt. i just want to meet everyone who cares, curious, loathe or hate. bring ur friends family etc. just come down for a drink n a bite. will be working on this very soon.

Come fetch me to ur makan. I like being driven around. Must show sincerity mah. People's biz

Congrats Totoseow! Do you do 1 series? Hahaha :D

totoseow;1061380 said:
thank u. will be thanking a lot of people for awhile. but i mean it. i take heart that ppl like u come forth to wish me well. gives me lot of comfort that words can't describe.

listen guys…when I'm back. i will hv a small makan at the place. n do come. i dun care that u drive bmw or lorry or mrt. i just want to meet everyone who cares, curious, loathe or hate. bring ur friends family etc. just come down for a drink n a bite. will be working on this very soon.

Oh yeah, when I sent for service, is loaner car Gallardo, AMG45, or RR Evoque?.

Ok la! I will be thrill just to get a ride back to the office in one of these!

Have a great trip bro!

Congrats! ....... Looking forward to bring my ride there ...soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88tvnet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back