counterstrike from home (16-Aug 1030pm)

Re: counterstrike from home

totoseow said:
what time r we going in tonite? i love having BOTS for buffet dinner. anyway u guys shud go to the public servers...i am usually in the strom servers. will prob be there first tonite,

saw u in there... wah so powerful in awp.... had a fun game..

hi guti..was fun....that italy map...just me n u...

i cudnt see the server at 930..so i went to storm server to play...u can always find me there.

v sian.. till now still can't get the game. go to the link to download n charge to my card. they send me a e-mail say card decline n ask me to call my card company. call my card company, they say the transaction was approved. so don' know who is right n wrong. send them an email to their support n they reply that my account not registered nn ask me to go to a link to register. key in the userid, they say already in database. what the hell!!. send them another email but till now still haven't got reply. thinking of calling my card company to cancel the transaction, wait until sian liao.. btw, anyone encountered the same problem??

Server's up again. In case anyone's keen for a short sessions. kekeke. ;)

polomt said:
v sian.. till now still can't get the game. go to the link to download n charge to my card. they send me a e-mail say card decline n ask me to call my card company. call my card company, they say the transaction was approved. so don' know who is right n wrong. send them an email to their support n they reply that my account not registered nn ask me to go to a link to register. key in the userid, they say already in database. what the hell!!. send them another email but till now still haven't got reply. thinking of calling my card company to cancel the transaction, wait until sian liao.. btw, anyone encountered the same problem??

maybe they on holidays... if no reply, i think u can cancel the transaction and redo it by another acc name.... Hope u can resolve it fast and joining in...

axl said:
Tonight... let's have post-ND ops? ;)
Ok... 9pm? I need sleep coz I can't aim properly recently.. hehehe.

Re: counterstrike from home (10-Aug 9pm)

who was who last nite? i blur man....the pool was damn funny....icyworld also pretty fun. shotgun rules in pool!

and who was the MF who threw a grenade at me while i pang sai in the toilet?

you all play never jio.
I need a red carpet invitation
No wonder Axl was online at 2-3 am

ya man that was funny...i squating there...suddenly i hear grenade pin being pulled..saw the thing come in...boom....die with shit splattered all over....

Toto: Serves you right for hogging the toilet seat! :laughing:

Hehe... it was Mr Trump, he's my good fren, my ex-Q2 clanmate as well. :D

bastard..how he know i was in the toilet. next time i camp on the urinal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helo210
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back