damn lousy grooming

Re: damn lousy grooming

Hey Guys,

My mistake... It should be Zainol.... a thousand apologies.

Anyway, i left my car with Yong at maxwell this morning... he kinda like trying to upsell... anyway, know him for many cars (or years) now, and always trusted his work...

Got this Diamondbrite thing, which he say he will top it up with the Zainol on top. A bit expensive... but jsut thot i will have a go at it...

Anyone tried Diamondbrite before? any reviews?

i will try to post some pictures when i get it back later.... but i need to find out how to post picture first....

hw much $$$??? can PM me?

I diamond brited my car in Apr 2007. No regrets. Very good stuff...the shine is still der and once a month, you do a 'conservor'.

For my ride, cost me $500

comes with the kit. If conservor finish, $80 a bottle, can last 15 months

I sent my car in for washing at a groomer's yesterday and left in a hurry due to the rain ... little did I suspect that the front engine hood was not closed properly! I only discovered this in the morning when leaving for work! Potentially, someone could have removed parts (including the engine) from my car overnight :yikess:

I checked with a SE at PML and everything appears fine, but what a fright I got !! Next time, I'm going to check everything before leaving the groomer's place. Sigh ... :furious:

same thing happened to me.
the hood was half closed - one side down the other side not.

rosnovski;266901 said:
I sent my car in for washing at a groomer's yesterday and left in a hurry due to the rain ... little did I suspect that the front engine hood was not closed properly! I only discovered this in the morning when leaving for work! Potentially, someone could have removed parts (including the engine) from my car overnight :yikess:

I checked with a SE at PML and everything appears fine, but what a fright I got !! Next time, I'm going to check everything before leaving the groomer's place. Sigh ... :furious:

anyone got any good feedback or experience with groomers, share the positive site of them please. don't just complaint

For those who are interested in the DiamondBrite treatment... I think it is not too bad, It is quite shiney, and it takes minimal buffing with those microfiber miff to brings out the shine after a wash. But i think it is still too early to tell as my car is only 1 week old.

If you do decide to do the diamond brite, do remember to ask for the conserver that is suppose to come with the treatment (i think). 2 caps in a pail of water each month, and it is suppose to help bring back lost shines.

apparently on the bottle, it says, it not only helps to put on new elastic coat on the paint, when use neat, it also act as a mild polisher and can be used to remove swirl marks.

hope this helps.

I collected my new ride last week and dropped by GW at Tua Kong for a quote on polishing package. I've been a customer there for more the 6 yrs, and was offered Diamond brite.

Quite costly compared to the glare packge I signed some yrs back. Wondering is it really worthit?? I know my bank account can tell the difference, but can the naked eye really tel the diference?

Any reviews from folks here?

I done my previous ride at PML Kampong Arang, It was quite shine after 5 years whenever I wash it. I've not try other groomers, but I'm happy with them (Then: 6 session, Now: 4 session, Latest I heard is 3 sessions only)

I have been using the products for quite sometime now . The product is good it keep your paint work in original condition like the first day u collect your car. All my cars have diamondbrite and I would recommend it. The conserver is a good product which you do it once a month as for me 2 times a month I used it.

So how much is a gd price? How much does PML charge? Duuno whether it's inflation or what but I remembered I only paid 3+ 4 hundred last time for a 1+4, but now 600. Hmm... Mine's a 325 Coupe

Plus I'm quite the boh chap kind. Hardly ever wash my previous car myself, just send for car wash every 2 -4 wks kind ;-)

So, Is 600 about what you guys in this forum pay for a car polish?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otsobetme
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back