Decision: K&N or GruppeM

Re: Decision: K&N or GruppeM

Don't be surprised one day the TP stop you and ask you where can he buy those stuff? They are also human being just like us. You think they don't like to mod their own cars? kekekeke !

Yeap I just saw someone's gruppeM on a 335 in the skin:) . I think the look of the CF material alone can persuade me to part with half its price. As for the true performance benefit it can give, I will only know after Saturday.

I am thinking of doing dyno pre and post:screwedu: . Pre bcos I can see how much power my car currently delivers with Procede V1.47 but without the GruppeM, and post dyno to see the additional effect if any with the gruppeM.

Sounds good or its just $$ down the drain to dyno like that?

acupunch;287469 said:
not H&R heng bars mer? :lol2:
congrats on the growth of MOD virus in you.

u r right man. 'sway' is a 4 letter word:( . I ll rename it steady bar.

bo pian leh, thats the problem once u start with one mod. Like one of my hiadee said, it like Zharng Jui. Once you start, u must take the full package including the specials...who said that huh?:laughlik:

daywalker;28 said:
Did u get urs through KBS?
Yep.

Ahbengdriver said:
Yeap I just saw someone's gruppeM on a 335 in the skin:) . I think the look of the CF material alone can persuade me to part with half its price. As for the true performance benefit it can give, I will only know after Saturday.

I am thinking of doing dyno pre and post:screwedu: . Pre bcos I can see how much power my car currently delivers with Procede V1.47 but without the GruppeM, and post dyno to see the additional effect if any with the gruppeM.

Sounds good or its just $$ down the drain to dyno like that?
Saturday I go kay poh, can?

Ahbengdriver said:
bo pian leh, thats the problem once u start with one mod. Like one of my hiadee said, it like Zharng Jui. Once you start, u must take the full package including the specials...who said that huh?:laughlik:
Who said that? I dun believe.

Ahbengdriver;287654 said:
Can. 9am. Seetoh blanjah Kopi-C and Curry Puff.
Can I be there too? Just nice to spend sometime with Legendary Ah Beng Sir. :laughlik:

acupunch;287658 said:
Can I be there too? Just nice to spend sometime with Legendary Ah Beng Sir. :laughlik:

sir ur poh kar chng face.......

acupunch;287658 said:

Sure. But just been told Dyno not available tomolo:whythis:

Should I still go ahead with gruppeM:juggle:

ABD, try to ask for better price (say like $2500)and go ahead if you feel happy that way. I got discount of $440 from the original quoted price. I guess they have good margin and they can afford to go lower.

Ahbengdriver said:
Should I still go ahead with gruppeM:juggle:
Why not? Take Omar's stock figures as pre-mod benchmark, since is not on the high side (conservative base), and not far away from the paper specs (small variance).

kenntona;287682 said:
Why not? Take Omar's stock figures as pre-mod benchmark, since is not on the high side (conservative base), and not far away from the paper specs (small variance).

Yeah hor, safe the dyno fees. can go sar lau drink kopi-C-cup

acupunch;287710 said:
:whythis: you don't make me punch you in the public. :furious:

u mean next meet up is it?

wait..who are u first?
:nehnehhh:

why never call me sir hitmee? nbz

hitmee;287727 said:

u mean next meet up is it?

wait..who are u first?
:nehnehhh:

why never call me sir hitmee? nbz
I know you will be there on the coming meet up cos YOU WANT TO SHOW OFF YOU NEW BIRD BRAND BODYKIT, SPOILER, EXHAUST, NEW AUTOART 3 PIECES RIMS ON YOUR MATACHIA
then laugh at my car got no kit, no eng kong, no GT wing, right. :furious:

and why I don't address you 'sir', cos you're simple not senior enough as I treat you as around same age range as myself. well if you like I 'sir' you, I shall 'sir' hitmee you next time. you make sure you can take it. I heard you got weak nees, NIC told me last time. :lol2:

mmm just a quick feedback. WIth the gruppeM mounted, igntion gives a louder growl from outside the car. Inside is not so much. When revving it up, can hear the whistle of air from the front as air is sucked in. Overall, noise is slightly louder. Looks like thats it:(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back