DIY Coding

garycwh sapphire

Just to check if anyone has done any DIY Coding.
I recently coded my F10 with TMC, VIM, BMW live etc. Would like to share some experience with you guys.

Re: DIY Coding

Yes I got some informations from foreign bmw post and learn to code with the instruction. It's not that difficult. Hope to help fellow F10 fellows.

May i know what equipment you using for coding ?

Can i check for TMC, which parameters you have changed? Are you using 2014 map? Somehow my TMC cannot work now...

HU-CIC 3000 > NAVI_TRAFFIC_INFO_MAP > aktiv 3002 > TI_CA_TMC > aktiv 3002 > TI_TMC_REGIONAL > aktiv
These setting will do.

does any of the above things you listed..like the bmw live require any codes that need to be purchased?

garycwh sapphire;1082730 said:
Just to check if anyone has done any DIY Coding.
I recently coded my F10 with TMC, VIM, BMW live etc. Would like to share some experience with you guys.

Hi, can u let me know where to buy the obd cable n e-sys software?

Does that mean with BMW Live I can get 6 digit postal district like Elebest's solution ?

garycwh sapphire;1082760 said:
No only BMW App like Facebook, you need to purchase the code. BMW Live like Google local search can be coded.

garycwh sapphire;1082752 said:
HU-CIC 3000 > NAVI_TRAFFIC_INFO_MAP > aktiv 3002 > TI_CA_TMC > aktiv 3002 > TI_TMC_REGIONAL > aktiv
These setting will do.

I switched on everything to do with traffic now... been 2 days still nothing show up. Will monitor for few more days. Anyway Thanks.

3000 > NAVI_TRAFFIC_INFO_MAP > aktiv 3002 > TI_CA_TMC > aktiv 3002 > TI_TMC_REGIONAL > nicht_actik 3002 > TI_VINFO > aktiv 3002 > TI_FALLBACK_DISABLED >nicht_actik
This is my setting.

garycwh sapphire;1082879 said:
3000 > NAVI_TRAFFIC_INFO_MAP > aktiv 3002 > TI_CA_TMC > aktiv 3002 > TI_TMC_REGIONAL > nicht_actik 3002 > TI_VINFO > aktiv 3002 > TI_FALLBACK_DISABLED >nicht_actik
This is my setting.

Thanks. same setting with me but mine just don't show anything already. BTW, how about TI_TMC?

Will be trying this out ......... Thanks.

garycwh sapphire;1082879 said:
This is my setting.

Is it normal for the Idrive screen to be blank after those settings ?

I read that you have to let the car sleep for while for codings to work sometimes. Been letting it sleep on and off for 1-2 hours but it's still the same.

Any ideas ?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back