DIY Coding

Re: DIY Coding

Hi Gary,

I have been coding my nbt from the very first month I collected my car. So far so good. All my bmw online/internet and traffic info are not working only after I upgraded my nbt firmware. I think as long as you make sure you have enough battery juice or start your engine when you code then you shouldnt have any problem. Maybe we can meet for kopi when you are free....

DIY Coding

You all forgot JB and Batam. Nonetheless, all are welcome at KTVclub.SG.... PMed you best prices...

aiyo those want to play with coding let them play la.

some people just enjoy the fun of DIY-ing, the screwing up part and fixing it thereafter can be fun too.

sbc55;1083251 said:
Hi Gary,

I have been coding my nbt from the very first month I collected my car. So far so good. All my bmw online/internet and traffic info are not working only after I upgraded my nbt firmware. I think as long as you make sure you have enough battery juice or start your engine when you code then you shouldnt have any problem. Maybe we can meet for kopi when you are free....

Hi sorry for late reply.
No problem for me.
Can pm me thks

sbc55;1083251 said:
Hi Gary,

Just a note do not start your engine when you code your car.

To prevent that Use a external charger with a minimum of 80Ah rating. Maybe can meetup to share notes, pm me :)

The culture of sharing coding here is still permature. Lots of silent coders and good to know such folks like Gary who is willing to share and discuss ideas and tips on coding. Met up with Gary yesterday and a pleasant experience to say the least in doing the necessary for my ride. As I have the tools, the session was good to further get me started in coding.

Hope that perhaps here, as what MW had mentioned, we can foster this kind of culture where we can share ideas and tips that we picked up either by our own, or from forums worldwide. I see those coders are more than willing to share ideas.

Thanks again Gary! We will be in touch and looking to start my coding and exchange ideas going forward!

ferri;1083669 said:
Just a note do not start your engine when you code your car.

You should start your engine in case your battery don't have enough juice. Only start your car when you are ready to code into the ECUs... You can just stop your engine when you are changing parameters. Of course if you have external charger you don't need to start engine at all. I am still waiting for my charger to arrive so that I can flash my car again.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back