DIY Coding

Re: DIY Coding

was wondering if we could code the auto boot, ie 'happy feet' to enable open AND close.

jus got my cable and gonna experiment when leave kicks in soon.....hahah

Radon39;1085473 said:
was wondering if we could code the auto boot, ie 'happy feet' to enable open AND close.

jus got my cable and gonna experiment when leave kicks in soon.....hahah
Got sensor or not??

Radon39;1085502 said:
yes, mine currently can open handsfree now. Looking to code to close via handsfree too, ie

Handsfree to close...you can...use you head to band on it...haha joking. Don't think you can code to close the trunk because there is separate sensor for that. You can check on realoem and you will know it. Hope this help.

tofumonkey;1085516 said:
the day can handsfree and transform to transformers would be the day of pure bliss...
Yes the day has arrived... coding done for Lamborghini Murciélago and Aventador :eek:

Managed to get the video (below) of the coding of Lamborghini Murciélago. For the Lamborghini Aventador, u will have to catch it in Transformers, Age of Extinction.

[video=youtube;3DieiAx8ySA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DieiAx8ySA[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we should all get to know our car better... for those who dare to experiment like Gary, there is real satisfaction in getting what you need done.

If you are not doing something complex and simple u can consider using the app Carly for BMW. They can code quite a lot of things by a touch of a button.

Yes bro. Thanks. I did consider Carly but it's more expensive and may not have all the functions. But agree it's simple and safer.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back