• Yes, I am.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I am not.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

C3P0

Do you feel:
1) So touched, what a moving speech. Let's give them another chance;
2) Come on, we are not 3 years old kid, don't bullshit us!

From Lianhe Zaobao:
"显然的,挤满大华银行大厦广场的数以千计上班族,对李总理的柔性演讲相当受落。当他在约35分钟的演讲中无论表示政府要知错能改,还是寻求民众的体谅时,他们都报以热烈的掌声。"
Do u feel the same as what the papers said?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Do you feel anything about "I'm Sorry"?

Maybe his wife should say sorry too..

iScoupe;637429 said:
I want Thanks C3PO.
Only 2 persons voted "No" at this moment wa ha ha ha.
Thank you too!

My take from the other thread:

"If we didn't get it right, I'm sorry. But we will try better the next time."

By saying "IF", it shows that the pap still thinks that they have done no wrong. Its an insincere and desperate last minute attempt to win sympathy over after seening how strong and popular the oppositions have become and how unpopular they've become this election. Even if he/they are sincere and apologise, does it mean they're gonna reverse/take back all those policies?

I will be in tears if his dad say sorry....

Dont just apologize.. tell us exactly what you're gonna do to correct the mistakes.. unless u are saying minister salary and bonus aren't 1 of the many mistakes..

SpyVeilside;637440 said:
Dont just apologize.. tell us exactly what you're gonna do to correct the mistakes.. unless u are saying minister salary and bonus aren't 1 of the many mistakes..

of course not, that's a honest mistake, let's move on........:biggun:

here again:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4PGBSptYCI]YouTube - "We're Sorry" South Park[/ame]

Poll is still open, please vote to show your opinion!

On the frontpage of every mainstream media today, I read that Singaporeans are deeply moved and touched by his speech.... I am very puzzled, because after watching the "I'm Sorry" speech on Youtube and on TV, I can't feel a damn thing! Am I the only one, or is the media bullshitting?

Let the poll results speak for itself. This is a serious poll, and if you feel offended or think that this is wasting your time, all I can say is that I AM SORRY!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvbQzRAi4wM]YouTube - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6QA3m58DQw]YouTube - Super Junior(?????) _ SORRY, SORRY _ MusicVideo[/ame]

Whether sincere or not, I don't think I would vote just based on emotion alone come this Saturday.

People have trusted them after the last election. And this will be the report card for the past 5 years and for the next 5 years, this will be the vision that we want the Parliament to be, and the Singapore to be in. This is not for your last min apologies but for our future and future generations..our bread and butter.

I do not wish to see only 2 oppositions, always being bullied in the Parliament when they raised the same issues over and over again since years back. I still think we need more quality oppositions to challenge, debate and improvise the policies to be implemented for the next 5 years.

well, having the opposition around for a couple of days managed to do what no-one has done for the past 5 years, getting them to be at least a little bit accountable for their mistakes. what more can be done with 5 years

What have I got to do to make you love me
What have I got to do to make you care
What do I do when lightning strikes me
And I wake to find that you're not there

What do I do to make you want me
What have I got to do to be heard
What do I say when it's all over
And sorry seems to be the hardest word

It's sad, so sad
It's a sad, sad situation
And it's getting more and more absurd
It's sad, so sad
Why can't we talk it over
Oh it seems to me
That sorry seems to be the hardest word

What do I do to make you love me
What have I got to do to be heard
What do I do when lightning strikes me
What have I got to do
What have I got to do
When sorry seems to be the hardest word

His apologetic face is so fake. He is not sorry.

C3P0;637427 said:
Do you feel:
1) So touched, what a moving speech. Let's give them another chance;
2) Come on, we are not 3 years old kid, don't bullshit us!

if i am not wrong when he said that........is like reading a statement plus with a smile right? at least shed some tears.................

cheers

why cant they be pro active for once? always have to wait til things to happen, then solve it. If they can foresee the problem, they wont have to apologise and save so much trouble. Maybe they are too complaisant within their own comfort zone. Time for them to wake up their idea, and start paying more attention to the people!

I said it's too late to apologize...it's too laaaatttee

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSM3w1v-A_Y"]YouTube - Timbaland - Apologize ft. OneRepublic[/ame]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lokhung247net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back