Do you feel anything about "I'm Sorry"?

Do you feel anything about "I'm Sorry"?

• Yes, I am.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I am not.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Do you feel anything about "I'm Sorry"?

i say liao, i will vote who give me free coe

National Wages Council reconmendation of pay increase is to buy voters working in the civil service or gov link institution to vote for PAP and at the same time increase the minister pay further. How many private sector company can and will increase the pay at will without affecting their bottomline????

I NOT STUPID.
NWC simi lai eh, can eat? ke ke ke.

Edit: I AM SORRY, I take back my words, I shouldn't discredit NWC. Their words are actually very important. In fact, my company follows their recommendations loyally during the last few years when times were bad. You guys know what I mean.

kenntona;637638 said:
And ".....anybody who decides to take me on needs to put on knuckle-dusters. If you think you can hurt me more than I can hurt you,try."

and be prepared to meet him and his hatchet in the cul-de-sac :sleepy:

powersteer said:
and be prepared to meet him and his hatchet in the cul-de-sac :sleepy:
Please do not make me crawl on my bended knees, and beg for mercy.

Who are the 2 who voted yes? Gee chiu gee chiu :):)

Now almost every PAP leaders is saying sorry. I'm sure some of u in the forum must be moved or touched. Come on, say what u think of the apologies by joining this poll: are u moved or are u not?

Today, I saw one guy at kopitiam tell one ah-mm.

ah mm asks, "pap logo look like how one huh, Can you tell me so I can vote correctly"

guy replies, "you see a hammer, just draw a "X", thats the PAP logo"

Just a refresher on how spore no1 terrorist escape was concluded in 3 sec

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R-Fwylg0tU&feature=related]YouTube - Mas Selamat -shoud DPM resign - 3 seconds and it is settled.[/ame]

Watching the pm's response to ltk juz shows pure arrogance. We really need more opposition power in parliament.

Side observation... I see madam following mr sorry everywhere over past few days. No need 2 work ah? Loose so much money still get big fat salary & bonus. Share mkt already drop in anticipation of weak mandate.

64 vs 3. 95.5% vs 4.5% at last count.

hopefully tat translate to percentage of votes tmrw..apart from honest mistakes draw wrongly coz either too excited coz first time vote or didnt sleep enuff...haha

Why sorry at the last min...so funny...knn...the polling station so far from my place...

Actually I feel cheated by this post... was more looking for at least an option which says... "Actually I felt disgusted and betrayed" .... but no have.. tsk..tsk..tsk..

My poll is objective one la. I cannot sway the votes or use fear tactics, otherwise in the end I will have to say sorry to the forummers. Ke ke.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back