Do you think this is acceptable from PML?

Re: Do you think this is acceptable from PML?

i sense TS felt it's just another cock-n-bull story whether the mount area need to spray (unverified) and the car is not ready today (the fact)
anyway, 11am tomolo comes fast .... just forget it
nonetheless, i feel you bro ... especially the feeling of kena pawned again and again (ie coe high is due to good economy not related to quota)

Last edited by a moderator:

best is if they delay again u go down straight and inspect the car see if their story match up

Actually once car collected n in super condition, damn happy until all anger will disappear...

I m always like that..damn sucker

wt_know;799848 said:
i sense TS felt it's just another cock-n-bull story whether the mount area need to spray (unverified) and the car is not ready today (the fact)
anyway, 11am tomolo comes fast .... just forget it
nonetheless, i feel you bro ... especially the feeling of kena pawned again and again (ie coe high is due to good economy not related to quota)

Skali tomorrow he collect the bumper color dont match :D

Or worse, got tiak tiak sound followed by keeeraaakkkk sounds where there were none previously......

wobbles;799897 said:
Or worse, got tiak tiak sound followed by keeeraaakkkk sounds where there were none previously......

wobbles is hitmee's bro fanner no.2 don't listen to him :D

Wei Wei, there is only ONE hitmee. I'm just reminding bro zeromax to be careful and CHECK everything :)

Ya, like MW, my anger dun last overnight de... They must have knew that, so they decided to hand my car to me tmr instead.. :/

Haiz.. All I want is my car Swee Swee come back.. I did not ask for any extra modification or what.. Just want it back to original piece.. Isn't it hard for them to achieve it?

But nevertheless, 11am is gonna come fast anyway. So by then, maybe my anger all gone down to the drain le.. And furthermore, I only can go down tmr at 330pm.. More time for me to cool down :/

Will definitely check everything tmr! Once bitten twice shy... Even thinking of asking them to jack the car up for me to inspect the undercarriage.. Lolz! ( ok.. That is overdoing it...)

zeromax;799913 said:
Will definitely check everything tmr! Once bitten twice shy... Even thinking of asking them to jack the car up for me to inspect the undercarriage.. Lolz! ( ok.. That is overdoing it...)

Hope they don't remove the KS kit.........

chers

should ask your SE let u check also if its a she :D

ac323;799914 said:
Hope they don't remove the KS kit.........

chers

That will be disaster!! Maybe they tell me the scratches occurs when the KS kit was installed last time :/..... Faints...

Don't want to pour ice water...I was asked to collect my car last Thursday for suspension fix. Don't feel very positive about it, I went down on Friday instead only to discover that nothing constructive was done to fix the issue after sitting in the workshop for almost 2 bloody weeks. Maybe the Mech just want to clock OT!

zeromax;799911 said:
Ya, like MW, my anger dun last overnight de... They must have knew that, so they decided to hand my car to me tmr instead.. :/

Haiz.. All I want is my car Swee Swee come back.. I did not ask for any extra modification or what.. Just want it back to original piece.. Isn't it hard for them to achieve it?

But nevertheless, 11am is gonna come fast anyway. So by then, maybe my anger all gone down to the drain le.. And furthermore, I only can go down tmr at 330pm.. More time for me to cool down :/

Hi Zeromax,

All the best for your picking up your baby tomorrow noon. Update us ya..:cool:

Forrestgum;800014 said:
Don't want to pour ice water...I was asked to collect my car last Thursday for suspension fix. Don't feel very positive about it, I went down on Friday instead only to discover that nothing constructive was done to fix the issue after sitting in the workshop for almost 2 bloody weeks. Maybe the Mech just want to clock OT!

Woah... DEJA VU for me!

Forrestgum;800014 said:

Wa that sux.. try MA perhaps? Am thinking of letting MA service my ride throughout since nearer to my workplace as well..

now 12 noon liao.... got new updates?? your car chio chio already?

zhenlie;800201 said:
now 12 noon liao.... got new updates?? your car chio chio already?

he having his exam, i think he will collect after 3pm.

oh yah exam...kk keep our fingers crossed..PML better don't screw it up anymore...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaibk8codes

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back