Do you think this is acceptable from PML?

Re: Do you think this is acceptable from PML?

freedom;816613 said:
just want to share also, my 116i and my sister's 116i both were struck with coolant issues almost 1.5 months ago. her car was left at PML for 2 weeks+ because she had to wait for the coolant parts to arrive. after the coolant issue was fixed, she got back her car and found dents and scratches. of course she wasn't happy, new car, first coolant problem then gena dents and scratches. ok PML kind enough to respray and the car was fine like showroom standard after that.

next my car was sent in 1 week later than my sister, also to fix the coolant problem, so left the car at PML for 1 week, coolant part arrived and fixed, after fixed my father drove back, halfway another warning came out (dont know is what problem), then the sales person say got some problem again. so the car went back to PML for about 1.5 weeks again, had to wait for another part to arrive. ok fine yesterday got the car back, found scratches and paint chip off, no dents but disfigured.

really very disappointing. new car, new technology, coolant issue, put at workshop so long, dont even know whats going on. all we do is wait.

just to let everybody know should double check your car again before send for any service or repair. my sister car like that, my car also like that. we dont have so much time to wait and wait. its so troublesome.

hope everybody's car is well.

Their service sucks then IMO if this was the case. Just curious, I'm a first time owner and wondering if they provide courtesy car in such cases?

Ah Lee;817046 said:
Their service sucks then IMO if this was the case. Just curious, I'm a first time owner and wondering if they provide courtesy car in such cases?

If the damage is done by them, they should and must give u a courtesy car.. It is only right...

Re: Do you think this is acceptable from PML?

PML took up this issue responsibly.
KKJ drove away irresponsibly.

Thats my take-away.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rik88me
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back