E36 Meetup!

Re: E36 Meetup!

goodwill-auto;503234 said:
hi guys, can i join? although im not driving a bmw, but quite familiar with bmw ... mind to let me join...

I also not driving BMW.......... & also not familir w/ BMW...... I shy to join..... So i think i might TUA......... :dance::dance::dance:

iScoupe;503322 said:
no problem, my vehicle is C3PO i always ride on him... pls help.

Ur vehicle easy la...... bring him to damalu to get servicing done..... :lol::lol::lol:

hey guys, nice meet up with u guys.. any problem regarding your vehicle can pm me k? see ya and looking forward for the next meet up..

Hitmee TUA KING of the YEAR !

Last edited by a moderator:

seriously i was happy to see all the "MIA" E36 guys & long lost brother Uncle Jeff !

Is a great meetup for those who turned up -
E46 Uncle Jeff - still like a dragon
E36 Jawzsg (Chairman)
E36 Goat as usual scare of human
E36 Jin Teck (Vice-chairman)
E36 John look younger
E63 Kelvin 650i sibei fit
E30 Rick (go joo chiet find sandy)
E36 Bison Kopi no sugar - sibei pai lim..
E36 Knight since met him 2005
E36 Silver Cab cool seats & LED taillight (fr Ethan?)
Ex-E36 sszone stone stone
E93 Justin shy guy
E60 keanw1 - thanks for coming
E85 JC72 with her 1 series SUV & helmet
E36 tall tall Chio bu - seow forget her name pls PM me ur hp
S15 ugly bu Milk15
E90 C3PO for his drinks
E36 uncle ? who buy us satays! - always forget his name.
E36 Mata Kia - sibei wu sim convoy with us to CV
E36 iScoupe - charming guy

sorry if I forgotten ur name & never talk to some of you. Not tat I am dao but just chairman alone got alot to catch up !

only Hitmee TUA KING of the YEAR !

WOW! Great meet up, really really nice to see all the long lost brothers of Club Sandy.... ok ok.. my bad, I MIA for sometime and that's because somebody started the trend of wu ar boh also want to slaughter goat for some rituals... :ultrasho:so I siam... hahaha!!! Good thing now nobody want to slaughter goat anymore... out dated liao.... hee hee!!!

It was also great to know some new friends, Jermaine, Joanna, Kenny, Justin... and a few that I cannot recall names....geez... must be getting old... kekekeke..!!!!:oops::oops::oops:

Till we meet again... take good care and have a wonderful weekend!!!

Cheers!!!

:):):)

iScoupe;503406 said:
sorry if I forgotten ur name & never talk to some of you. Not tat I am dao but just chairman alone got alot to catch up !

only Hitmee TUA KING of the YEAR !

U not dao la..... u Chee Hong only............. Only saw u busy horsin the chio bu driving E36...........:shakebon::shakebon::shakebon:
Hitmee confirmed TUA KING...... but robot say saw an E92 number 71 in Gaylang... house 28...

goat;503408 said:
WOW! Great meet up, really really nice to see all the long lost brothers of Club Sandy.... ok ok.. my bad, I MIA for sometime...........:):):)

you MIA from Club Sandy becoz u always at St James.... rubba rubba.................. :shhhh::shhhh::shhhh:

It was good to meet new friends even though I feel intimated by all the E36 drivers *scared*. wa rarely see E36 all in one location. Nevertheless all was friendly people. Didn't get to meet Hitmee which I now know his new nick "Tua King"..guess he really lives up to his name:)

First of all, before I start anything, let me just say this:

Hitmee is TUA KING 2009!

Ok, serious. Great meetup yesterday. At least 22 cars, or more, if I remembered correctly. Best is to see all the old seniors still fit and strong and looking good.
Club Sandy wan shui!

iScoupe;503406 said:
seriously i was happy to see all the "MIA" E36 guys & long lost brother Uncle Jeff !

Is a great meetup for those who turned up -
E46 Uncle Jeff - still like a dragon
E36 Jawzsg (Chairman)
E36 Goat as usual scare of human
E36 Jin Teck (Vice-chairman)
E36 John look younger AH SIM BECOME JOHN?:lol2:
E63 Kelvin 650i sibei fit
E30 Rick (go joo chiet find sandy)
E36 Bison Kopi no sugar - sibei pai lim..
E36 Knight since met him 2005
E36 Silver Cab cool seats & LED taillight (fr Ethan?) RHKL
Ex-E36 sszone stone stone
E93 Justin shy guy
E60 keanw1 - thanks for coming
E85 JC72 with her 1 series SUV & helmet
E36 tall tall Chio bu - seow forget her name pls PM me ur hp
S15 ugly bu Milk15
E90 C3PO for his drinks
E36 uncle ? who buy us satays! - always forget his name.
E36 Mata Kia - sibei wu sim convoy with us to CV
E36 iScoupe - charming guy

Still got Eric (E36) and sunrise (E46 cabrio)....

keanw1;503420 said:
It was good to meet new friends even though I feel intimated by all the E36 drivers *scared*. wa rarely see E36 all in one location.
Not only that. All heavily modded and sibei fast.

milk15;503328 said:
Ur vehicle easy la...... bring him to damalu to get servicing done..... :lol::lol::lol:
My standard very high one. I don't simply get service by anyone.... :shhhh:

iScoupe;503322 said:
no problem, my vehicle is C3PO i always ride on him... pls help.
I am still riding your karchng. It's getting boring so when will you allow me to come down?

Buay pai liao, 9 out of the 10 Sandees were still there last night. Only lennon tua!

Maybe next meetup we go back for Kambing again? Goat, you start thread can?

13838_1165381693876_1207893545_30401601_706827_n.jpg

sszone;503451 said:
for the horsins info, the E36 chiobu is star.jo....haha
she needs new glass piece for her mirrors, any volunteers to shop with her at Eng Soon?
star.jo, if you are going Eng Soon, sms me at 98419301. I stay just opposite. I need to go buy aircon microfilter too. If you worry I horsin, I bring my daughter along, you can carry her while I carry your mirror for you!

C3P0;503444 said:
My standard very high one. I don't simply get service by anyone.... :shhhh:

Uncle Jeff say ur E90 325..... takes very long to warm up..... :lol2::lol2::lol2:

star.jo call me if you going Eng Soon, i stay next door & Pauine the Eng Soon lady always give me special........................ price.

Bt Panjang next door to Eng Soon your head!

C3P0;503467 said:
Bt Panjang next door to Eng Soon your head!
u not close to him la.. ah sim little name is John la... i upz his karchng before.. he told me only...

rhkl;503476 said:
Great meet out last night! And thanks C3PO for the drink.

Cheers
first time he paying since Yr 2006. ok still better than never.

iScoupe;503477 said:
first time he paying since Yr 2006. ok still better than never.

Hahhahaha.......it becoz u told the kopi boy........ the thread starter aka the skinny skinny guy wearing specs 1........ will pay..... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back