E36 Meetup!

Re: E36 Meetup!

star.jo;503524 said:
haha, no lah, they are all very friendly. btw i know which one is you... the one with the long hair, right? :thinking:

Long hair like ghost.
U burn joss sticks he sure come.

I jealous robot stay opposed eng soon.
Not jealous of u lah. CoZ u no chance. Haaa

hitmee;503568 said:
I jealous robot stay opposed eng soon.
Not jealous of u lah. CoZ u no chance. Haaa

U even worse.................. becoz u too short........ the height difference machiam like lao fu zi & da fan shu.................. :D:D:D

milk15;503570 said:
U even worse.................. becoz u too short........ the height difference machiam like lao fu zi & da fan shu.................. :D:D:D

wahhahahhahahha

Next meetup we either go for Kambing soup or Satay. iscoupe can you start thread?
Hitmee don't tua again hor....

C3P0;503597 said:
Next meetup we either go for Kambing soup or Satay. iscoupe can you start thread?
Hitmee don't tua again hor....

Hahahahahha...................... I know what u have in mind......... :woottt::woottt:

:thumbsup: Allooo pple.. nize to mitz up with the lots especially the brethen of Club Sandy again.. Moi is MIA for a while...but but but.. in the true nature of Club Sandy... here is one of place I MIA to.. :D

4155662790_95565821da_b.jpg

AKM ???

ALL HAIL SANDY !!!

iScoupe;503494 said:
they say u ang mo gang one... club sandy not suitable for you !@

ya ya why u say Jin teck & Chairman no hair ! u jia 6..

:furious::furious::furious:.. Chao ISCowpeh.. no hair your langah taxi face..^%^%$%$##@ !!!, hope you lau sai for 1 month...:angry::angry:

C3P0;502658 said:
Got, he got reply my sms.
jawzsg worse, that camel really MIA liao.

:cloud9: Allooo Brobot.. you mizz me sooo much huh??? ....:inlove:, lai.. next round we go Damalu ai mai??

Really great meet up that night!:goodup: Can see most of the E36 still around! You guys are really funny!

Till we meet again!

By the way Jawz,is that a real place here some where? "BMW CLUB" haha ,juz curious....:confused:

jawzsg;503648 said:
:cloud9: Allooo Brobot.. you mizz me sooo much huh??? ....:inlove:, lai.. next round we go Damalu ai mai??
Yes I mizz you very much. Ai kum mai?

Knight;503772 said:
Really great meet up that night!:goodup: Can see most of the E36 still around! You guys are really funny!

Till we meet again!

By the way Jawz,is that a real place here some where? "BMW CLUB" haha ,juz curious....:confused:

:D ... Alllooo Andrew.. that's a real place..but in China ... AKM ???..:D

:mad::furious::furious: ... Chao robot... hope you rust faster....:(

iScoupe;503957 said:
he on new paint work, inside all rust liao.
Remember to wipe your karchng.
Otherwise the rust stay inside will cause you Puo Shang Feng.

Hi just curious, what is the age bracket of e36 drivers that show up in this meet falls on?

1. 20 to 30
  2. 30 to 40
  3. Above 40
So far the youngest e36 drivers I've seen is Ethan and a young chap I believe below 25 driving his deep blue saloon, around AMK.

bimmerjoe;504158 said:
Hi just curious, what is the age bracket of e36 drivers that show up in this meet falls on?

1. 20 to 30
  2. 30 to 40
  3. Above 40
So far the youngest e36 drivers I've seen is Ethan and a young chap I believe below 25 driving his deep blue saloon, around AMK.
not sure abt the age group - i am 22.

iScoupe;504170 said:
not sure abt the age group - i am 22.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................... I thought u 18 only???? But looks like 45....... :oooops::oooops:

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back