E36 Meetup!

Re: E36 Meetup!

Excuse me...mine is E87 ok.
What's wrong with me car? SUV ok mah..cos once my dogs jump in, it will automatically be lowered. Got nice helmet better than SOME people helmet behind got hole! whahahhaha.

kambing meet up .... walau... going to slaughter goat again.... SIAM!!!

Mockngbrd;503464 said:
hahaha power la old skool turnout...
too bad is friday, gf duty
they say u ang mo gang one... club sandy not suitable for you !@

JC72;503488 said:
Excuse me...mine is E87 ok.
What's wrong with me car? SUV ok mah..cos once my dogs jump in, it will automatically be lowered. Got nice helmet better than SOME people helmet behind got hole! whahahhaha.
ya ya why u say Jin teck & Chairman no hair ! u jia 6..

iScoupe;503494 said:
they say u ang mo gang one... club sandy not suitable for you !@

sigh...i forgot...SOME people cannot see whats behind...its ok lah...I will buy a set of 2 mirrors for HIM. :lol:

so much talk but no pics...hahaha.....next time find brighter location take some pics lah, so good turnout but lighting no good plus no camera...kinda wasted. counting on Camel Chairman liao for next outing pro-shots!!!

JC72;503495 said:
sigh...i forgot...SOME people cannot see whats behind...its ok lah...I will buy a set of 2 mirrors for HIM. :lol:
ya ya i purposely cut a hole one.. for fengshui. rem to get LTA to approve ur helmet.
ok ok serious u are the most pretty girl last nite at meetup beside Joanne... hmmm how many girl turn up last nite?

JC72, why people says you are driving SUV. Is it because of the stock suspension and the big gap between fenders and tyres?
If yes, it is ok as my gap is 4 fingers. Stock suspension also. It was dark last night so no one could see. Otherwise everyone sure say "lower your ride le".

iScoupe;503477 said:
first time he paying since Yr 2006. ok still better than never.
chao turtle, if I manage to dig out an old thread where someone has thanked me for drinks before, I immediately up your karchng.....

iScoupe;503494 said:
jialat, the secret to how we had selected our chairman and vice chairman is now out in the open.

iScoupe;503500 said:
ok ok serious u are the most pretty girl last nite at meetup beside Joanne... hmmm how many girl turn up last nite?
Your GF was sitting opposite us, keep mumbering to herself and occasionally talking to you. Next time don't bring her please, I scared...!

the girl opposite table gum uncle jeff, i see uncle jeff very happy when she say he handsome... but her teeth alot drop off liao...

JC turn out after tt was surprising as well
very interesting program indeed, thanks brobot!!

C3P0;503508 said:
Your GF was sitting opposite us, keep mumbering to herself and occasionally talking to you. Next time don't bring her please, I scared...!

Chairman say iScoupe wanted to go over ask her AKM......... :lol::lol::lol:

dpointt;503513 said:
bro how the BJ device , shiok buai... i give u 2 , one for ur karchng.

milk15;503514 said:
Chairman say iScoupe wanted to go over ask her AKM......... :lol::lol::lol:
u seow, u see her, she bite off ur kkj... confirm. then slaughter goat & cook soup together..

good afternoon everyone. it was nice meeting up with all of you last night and thank you for all your advises.

i am surprised that so many people turned up cos the list only listed about 15, but turn out to be more than 20, i guess.. hope to see you guys again soon!

sszone;503451 said:
for the horsins info, the E36 chiobu is star.jo....haha
she needs new glass piece for her mirrors, any volunteers to shop with her at Eng Soon?

thank you sszone.

C3P0;503460 said:
star.jo, if you are going Eng Soon, sms me at 98419301. I stay just opposite. I need to go buy aircon microfilter too. If you worry I horsin, I bring my daughter along, you can carry her while I carry your mirror for you!

thanks C3PO, noted your number. i am not afraid you horsin lah, siao... haha.

iScoupe;503466 said:
star.jo call me if you going Eng Soon, i stay next door & Pauine the Eng Soon lady always give me special........................ price.

thanks iScoupe. i will call you if i going to Eng Soon. but i didn't get your number..

star.jo;503522 said:
good afternoon everyone. it was nice meeting up with all of you last night and thank you for all your advises.

i am surprised that so many people turned up cos the list only listed about 15, but turn out to be more than 20, i guess.. hope to see you guys again soon!

Nvr got chance give u advise...... so many horsins crowding around u..... :D:D:D

milk15;503523 said:
Nvr got chance give u advise...... so many horsins crowding around u..... :D:D:D

haha, no lah, they are all very friendly. btw i know which one is you... the one with the long hair, right? :thinking:

dpointt;503513 said:
Thanks for your interesting program too....only regret is that my engine not run in ly yet :shhhh:

star.jo;503522 said:
thanks iScoupe. i will call you if i going to Eng Soon. but i didn't get your number..
Don't be con by iscoupe, he stays in Bt Panjang. I am the only one staying opposite Eng Soon. :thumbsup:

star.jo;503522 said:

If only 10 turn up, it's considered very bad already. All our meetup got interesting program one.
This was one of our most interesting meetup. We call it Operation Damalu.

18012008398.jpg

18012008400.jpg

the 3 poor uncles... i still rem we send them to Geylang & sell them to those blangala with no budget. upz for them!
at least they get $5 per shot enough to buy beer.

star.jo;503524 said:
haha, no lah, they are all very friendly. btw i know which one is you... the one with the long hair, right? :thinking:

Hmmmmm..... confirmed?? U so sure???? :|:|

C3P0;503530 said:
Don't be con by iscoupe, he stays in Bt Panjang. I am the only one staying opposite Eng Soon. :thumbsup:

U free 2day meh??? I thought last nite u say...... u want bring ur maid go ice cream.....
opssss..... go buy ice cream........ :nehnehhh::nehnehhh::nehnehhh:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18winlol
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back