e36 on fire.

Re: e36 on fire.

try claiming what u can Mark and the rest, like what jin teck said, if can take out sell money, just sell it cos i don't foresee scrapyard gonna pay u for that.
just a min from the workshop then kena fire, i guess bo bian.....maybe its god's way of telling u its time to upgrade your ride...keke
just make sure u can get back as much as possible from the insurers. hopefully they don't play punk and try not to compensate anything.
if like that, gotta go sin ming newspaper make big hoohaa...ya, u are already on it tonite so i think they will be interested in a follow-up if the insurers do that....all the best bro....looking forward to your new ride man

Sad to hear what happened bro... but v glad you're alright and hope everything works out for you soon ya!

Hi Mark, feels so heart breaking about yr car, at least u are fine...:( Take Care, bro..

sucks...hope it all goes well for you on the insurance..sorry to hear that..

Sorry to hear that from a fellow E36'er... I saw the paper and was stunted! Manual somemore. So sad... :(

Well, there's a rare E46 Manual at sgcarmart:
Used BMW 318i Car for Sale in Singapore, Mr Benz Traders - sgCarMart

Tested the ride, engine is smooth and stable. Interior all swee swee and just need to redo the dropping roof ceiling, 3rd brake light. and radiator coolant piping (saw some leakage). Change to short shifter and can vroom vroom leh for another 7.5 years.

Cheers

sad for u bro i did saw the car tat day when pas by AMK but very most u are ok tat great money cn earn again la all the best to u cheers

sorry to hear that it was your ride mark. thank goodness you're alright.

new e36 owner here... sorry to hear that a fellow e36 owner have to go true this.
as they always say, whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
hope Mark comes back with a vengeance!

Yo neighbour.. it's really sad... do take care. :verysad:

jin teck;562252 said:
If you are letting your ride to RIP, suggest take out all those mods/parts for sale. Don't let it go to the scrap yard as they will not pay.

Just list out the mods/parts for sale and all e36 bro will support and buy. I can take over your rear brake pads.

Yup.............. mark, just take out watever you can from ur ride...... as by goin into the scrapyard.. they would only pay so little for those stuffs.... and the car body will go even lower due to burnt car....... lagi best is that you might want to benefit those still driving E36 that wanted to change to manual.... just ask them to pay for the swap and top up a little for u...... :silenced::silenced::silenced::silenced:

Sorry to hear tt mate, you take care.

Eh mark uh, in-line6 with big pistons lah...manual with endless torque and soundtrack is the way to go next..dun Sumabahru(Subaru) or su-su kee lah(suzuki)

marklee;562144 said:
Hi guys, the car is mine and I was the driver at that time. I'm perfectly fine...but very heartbroken. Don't feel like talking about it now...it's been a hectic and very sad day.

hope you r feeling ok now and everything is settled. take care bro.

Mark...Don't be too upset. Look on the bright side. It's really a blessing that you are ok and not hurt during the saga. Car gone can always replace.
Life only got ONE.

panzer;562970 said:
Take care mate...........

Maybe it is time to get a new ride.....

Just like u???? :woottt::woottt:

XXX;563050 said:
In such incident, will a car fire extinguisher helps?

I don't think so. Fuel fires are extremely hot and spread very fast. You will probably run out of extinguisher agent before the fire dies.

The other problem is that extinguishers need regular inspection and servicing, otherwise they are likely to die before they are used.

Ok thanks for the reply pbear1973. Another question to avoid similar situation.

Besides regular servicing, maybe a weekly or bi-weekly or monthly self check is good. What should we look for to early detect problem that may lead to such disastrous incident?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868co
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back