E46M3 vs E92 335i - Tested and driven

Re: E46M3 vs E92 335i - Tested and driven

BlackStealth;165668 said:
Is it alot of hassle to try but don't buy? I hate all the saleswomen chattering bullshi*.....

Also afraid i will fall in love with the car and knowing i cannot afford it - leading to me hating my car only more and more.

Better saleswomen chattering bullshi* than salesmen chattering bullshi* :laughlik:

yah I got a salesman. No eye candy

it is so tempting now...... shud i just cancel my Evo 9mr??

I smell a 335 Group Buy coming along:chinese: . Who ever is the SE at PML or VC to close this deal will be fat as a Piggie after that in terms of $$$:woowooo:

Also coming along will be a number of used maseratis and e46M3 and even E90 330 on the second hand market :laughlik:

gadaffi;165709 said:
it is so tempting now...... shud i just cancel my Evo 9mr??

U want a used Evo9 ? 1yr old..........................

U already hv E90 so u should consider diversifying :yummie:

if i have E46M3, i wont change to 335i. :) i will change to M6! :nehnehhh:

TripleM;165716 said:
U want a used Evo9 ? 1yr old..........................

U already hv E90 so u should consider diversifying :yummie:

dont think so bro, really looking for the MR version. Thanks anyway...

Can someone please go down and test drive the car? So that I have a reason to follow but I look see look see the SE instead? Hehehe..

TripleM;165674 said:
BS
There is no obligation to buy. In fact, I doubt the S.E will keep calling you anyway.

For certain, u will fall in love with the car but dont compare that with yours. Its' not fair haha.

That is not true. They will keep calling Des becoz the S.E. will fall in love with him!! :lol2:

P.S. Both male or female S.E. that is

Got male S.E? I hardly noticed le.... The female S.E who sold me my car few years ago quite cute. We went velvet too.. Kept in contact for a while and lost touch. I bought the car not because she can talk...but because she WAS/IS/ALWAYS will be sweet. I wonder how she is doing these days.

rex7_vtec;165789 said:
That is not true. They will keep calling Des becoz the S.E. will fall in love with him!! :lol2:

P.S. Both male or female S.E. that is

My SE left PML not long after I bought my car. Haiz..

wah lau. no photo how we know cute anot?

BlackStealth;165805 said:
Got male S.E? I hardly noticed le.... The female S.E who sold me my car few years ago quite cute. We went velvet too.. Kept in contact for a while and lost touch. I bought the car not because she can talk...but because she WAS/IS/ALWAYS will be sweet. I wonder how she is doing these days.

jaskin said:
wah lau. no photo how we know cute anot?
This SE cute or not?

SE.JPG

Wah, she uses both upper and lower eyelash extension! Seems to be really popular these days. She had her nose done before?
Nihon-jin? Hope she is not a S.E. This are the type that will make you sign a 10-year loan! Sweeeet

kenntona;165868 said:
This SE cute or not?

SE.JPG

not bad 8/10

I prefer this one. 20yr loan type
jarah_mariano3.jpg

back to the 335i...heh heh....

Toto, how do you feel about the 335's steering compared to the active-steering on your E60?

Arrrgggh, reading this thread is making it tough to tahan...I really can't decide.

Still thinking about a 997, a 911 is just one of those cars that you feel you have to own at least once in your life. Such an icon, best elements of a pure sports car and GT rolled into an brilliant package. But I think I'll miss the BMW toys eg. bluetooth, comfort seats etc, of course the price is way steep as well compared to a Beemer of similar performance eg. 335i

Another problem is I suspect the E92 M3 is gonna be awesome, not just that 4l V8, but it might have adaptive dampers, an awesome gearbox and lots of toys....but it's more than a year away....

Ok forget about the Porsche then....get the E93 335i in Apr 07, drive it a couple of years, then switch to the new M3.....how about that?!

BlackStealth;165805 said:

Who can blame her? If I were a girl, I also will go after you... Especially when you wear your camouflage bermudas. Damn sexy man...

Ok forget about the Porsche then....get the E93 335i in Apr 07, drive it a couple of years, then switch to the new M3.....how about that?!

Prudent spending and investment theory aside, the above sounds like an idea :)
In fact my OC asks me to sell my E46 and buy E92 M when it comes out....that is also an idea...

jaskin;165882 said:
not bad 8/10

I prefer this one. 20yr loan type
jarah_mariano3.jpg
This type I will take loan and buy her for life. Swee2x.. :yummie:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j88singles