E90 engine oil leak experience

Re: E90 engine oil leak experience

Hi, can I have the address to Francis' workshop as well? Noticed oil leakage on my E90 and absorber need to change too.

Hi 1km, it looks like you're a pop figure in bmw. Do you mind giving me Francis from JB workshop number and address? My bimmer is giving me all the headache. Have decided to head north to do the repair. Thanks for your help.

hhkoh;1129684 said:
Hi, can I have the address to Francis' workshop as well? Noticed oil leakage on my E90 and absorber need to change too.

Calling those who intend to go to francis shop, Shall we do a convoy over to the north for repair at least we can chit chat while waiting for our cars to be ready? also maybe he can give us a better group rate repair? pls pm me then i set up a group chat from there. thanks

Jason Tan;1131013 said:
Can anyone pm me the contact and address for francis workshop please?

Have PM you. Hope Francis sort out your car issue.

Bags4queen;1130866 said:
Calling those who intend to go to francis shop, Shall we do a convoy over to the north for repair at least we can chit chat while waiting for our cars to be ready? also maybe he can give us a better group rate repair? pls pm me then i set up a group chat from there. thanks

Better go alone or just 2 or 3 cars, as they can be quite busy.

Don't think he will give group discount as his prices are the same in MYR as in SGD so you already save in exchange rate.

Eric Tham;1131025 said:
Hi Canuck78 can you please pm me Francis contact and the address? Thank you.

Ok have PM you.

Francis guys gonna be busy for a while now with all these jobs coming in

hhkoh;1131028 said:
Hi canuck87, could u also PM me Francis contact and address? :) thanks!

PM sent.

Hint: go first thing they open on Sat, weekdays they are real busy.

hhkoh;1131035 said:
Woah.. Even for weekdays?!

Yeah you can whatsapp Francis to check

Weekdays he has a lot of local JB and even KL plate Bmw doing servicing and repairs there

At any given time, he could be doing several engine or tranny overhauls which you will see when you are there

Sat is better the last time he told me

Bro, have u guys heard of a trick some car dealers/workshop use? They add some additives into the engine oil and it gets coagulated hence the "leak stops" just to pass inspection test. It's a short term stop-gap measure. My friend was telling me abt it but i'm not sure how legit he is.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redtrumpet

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back