ECU remapping...

Re: ECU remapping...

Snow pooch..... Please pm me ECU remaping 07, 320i, E90. Warranty expiring in May so getting ready to upgrade.......

May I ask what is the difference between ECU remap vs. SB? I just recently took delivery of my E60 and am interested in improving the sluggishness at move off. Much appreciated if someone can share some insight. Thanks bros.

Just installed 2 units of Violence 3 Drive (Taiwan) $330 x 2 on my 2004 525I au Sung Beng at Circuit Road, similar as Pivot 3 Drive (Japan) $400+ x1. Notice that this brilliant thing when set from Sport 4 to 7 has overwrite my stock but yet i can set back to normal again.

Feel like driving a totally different car, launching is definitely awesome. No lag anymore. Really thumbs up as compare to my WRX auto has to wait for 3300rpm for turbo to kick in.

The drag, torque for pick up is much smoother than original quite lag and rough. Pretty amaze. You will be surprised that pick up will not inferior than Audi 2.0 or 335i.

eewaki;511166 said:
May I ask what is the difference between ECU remap vs. SB? I just recently took delivery of my E60 and am interested in improving the sluggishness at move off. Much appreciated if someone can share some insight. Thanks bros.

The difference is that ECU remapping actually increases your engine's torque and power. Throttle boosters like velocity, Pivot 3 etc does not change the characteristics of your car's engine; instead what it does is to change the throttle response of your car, i.e. if you press on your accelerator say 3 cm, it tells the computer you have instead pressed for example 8 cm.

Actually the theory is some how what i think the same with you initially but till 2 units are been installed compared to 1 unit proven there are differences in launching, fuel consumption from 6km/l to 7.5km/l. It sound like a newbie gadget but i'm impress with it.

vodka, you selling it ah? you post this so many times...

stevenwu;551400 said:
That's amazing......pick up can match 335i....:)

:lol2::lol2:
then really value for money liao.

stevenwu;551400 said:
That's amazing......pick up can match 335i....:)

haha must be against a 335 with dreadful HPFP issues

...and Vodka can you teach me how did you managed to post the same sentence "Just installed 2 units of Violence 3 Drive (Taiwan) $330 x 2 on my 2004 525I au Sung Beng at Circuit Road, similar as Pivot 3 Drive (Japan) $400+ x1. Notice that this brilliant thing when set from.." in so many threads?
Threads: Pivot 3-Drive Throttle Controller for BMWs!!! , Super Charge E60 525 , Feedback of Velocity on 525 , Power Up For 520i? , RE: Throttle Body Device, supercharger for e60 523I, ECU remapping...
...if you are advertising need to pay ok...Moderator say one.

Last edited by a moderator:

if 335 no good, my 318 sure jialak...

:(

Not advertising lah, just want to share with you guys.

By installing 1 unit and 2 units are totally different. Saw even 745 V8 & 320 install 3 units of these things.

Really unbelievable. Almost want to upgrade to 3 L engine as stock 525i really lagging.

Change my idea. It work well for me. The pick up and mid range are amazing. Engine rev is quieter than stock and fuel consumption is better.

I can't belive that too.

Hi Snowdog, I am interested in a ecu remap. Am driving a 523i e60 pre lci 07 model. Pls do let me know how much, when you could do it and how long it would take. Tks.

legolaz;637744 said:
Hi Snowdog, I am interested in a ecu remap. Am driving a 523i e60 pre lci 07 model. Pls do let me know how much, when you could do it and how long it would take. Tks.

Hi,

PMed you.

:goodup:

Hi Snowdog,

Interested to remap my ECU. 325i, 2006. Please let me know the process and pricing.

thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvjlcomph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back