F10 Launch

Re: F10 Launch

hi ... just wondering if anyone with the new F10 can advise if their aircon for the back seat has control options or dials to adjust temp for the backseat. I have the impression that it came as a standard.

Test drove the F10 Highline. Smooth, nimble drive for a car of its size. Liked the design too.

However, 2 things did not work for me. 1st, when I floored the gas pedal, there was a significant lag of about 2 secs before power kicked in. 2nd, the park assist did not work even after the system gave the go-ahead with sufficient clearance. The car hit the kerb both times I tried parallel parking.

sierrasg;545326 said:
Test drove the F10 Highline. Smooth, nimble drive for a car of its size. Liked the design too.

However, 2 things did not work for me. 1st, when I floored the gas pedal, there was a significant lag of about 2 secs before power kicked in. 2nd, the park assist did not work even after the system gave the go-ahead with sufficient clearance. The car hit the kerb both times I tried parallel parking.

Did you move the Joystick to the left to active the "Sport" mode?

sierrasg;545326 said:

when u floored the gas pedal, the time lag is the lag in revs. when u floor it, the rev meter will still be at 2. once it reaches 3 aft 2 secs thats where the car's power kicks in. one way to reduce the lag to 0 is to use tip-tronic.

anyway collected the car on sat with lots of interesting stuff, interview and photo taking. overall quite a good experience. wondering how many are there on the roads now?

circuitzero;545368 said:
when u floored the gas pedal, the time lag is the lag in revs. when u floor it, the rev meter will still be at 2. once it reaches 3 aft 2 secs thats where the car's power kicks in. one way to reduce the lag to 0 is to use tip-tronic.

anyway collected the car on sat with lots of interesting stuff, interview and photo taking. overall quite a good experience. wondering how many are there on the roads now?

Congrats man..........

cheers

circuitzero;545368 said:

Congratulations! Photos do not do the car justice!

Mind sharing what sort of interesting stuff you received - hope that the goodies are not confined to the first 100 deliveries only. This is the first that I have heard of an interview and photo taking session. Understand that for Volvo, SM Motors does an unveiling session during the delivery, complete with a ribbon cutting ceremony. Perhaps PML is taking a leaf from this :D

sierrasg;545326 said:
2nd, the park assist did not work even after the system gave the go-ahead with sufficient clearance. The car hit the kerb both times I tried parallel parking.

Oh err . . . Its meant to be the one of the new technologies being touted by BMW. The sensors should have detected the kerb. Perhaps the detection parameters have to be adjusted/aligned. Otherwise, there would be lots of complaints about dinged rims.

circuitzero;545368 said:

Hi, can share what are the interesting stuff that you collected?

sorry sorry, i meant interesting stuff going on. unless you count the discount vouchers they give as interesting stuff, which i think comes with every car?does it?

circuitzero;545669 said:
sorry sorry, i meant interesting stuff going on. unless you count the discount vouchers they give as interesting stuff, which i think comes with every car?does it?

that is correct...............

cheers

Hi all,

I placed booking for F10 in Havanna exterior and Cinnamon Brown interior (base model) in mid March. Until
now, SE told me there is no ETA yet. I need the delivery of the car by end June. Just want to check with anyone here who booked the same combo and already got the car or at least the ETA. I got a feeling my SE is not doing a good job for me.

Rags..

Last edited by a moderator:

Rags, did you opt for any optional items to the baseline car? I was told this increases the production lead time.

jellyfish;546193 said:
Rags, did you opt for any optional items to the baseline car? I was told this increases the production lead time.

Jellyfish, no optional items. Standard equipments.

Rags;546234 said:
Jellyfish, no optional items. Standard equipments.
what was the agreed or stipulated deadline for ur delivery when u made purchase?

Slater;546235 said:
what was the agreed or stipulated deadline for ur delivery when u made purchase?

By 3rd week of June. Verbally agreed but I don't think it was written down.

Rags;546298 said:
By 3rd week of June. Verbally agreed but I don't think it was written down.
No reason the delivery would be largely delayed. Might be worth asking if your ride is amongst the first batch or in the up coming batch. The inventory is quite transparent and SE shld be able to provide updates

me too, havanna with cinnamon brown interior, SE also have not inform me exact date but for sure in June, cause open cat COE will expire by End june

neilpryde;544797 said:
BTW I ordered my 312 Ferric Grey 20inch rims with 20% discount today from the newly opened Kampong Arang center :cloud9:

Hey do you think it's still available? Are the 312 Ferric Grey rims still available?

NoHorseRun;546791 said:
Hey do you think it's still available? Are the 312 Ferric Grey rims still available?
they bring in the rim on indent basis. it takes 2 weeks for PML to ship in from germany.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky88rehab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back