F10 Launch

Re: F10 Launch

Slater;546794 said:
they bring in the rim on indent basis. it takes 2 weeks for PML to ship in from germany.

When i asked them about the rims today, they say they don't have it as an option and i upgraded it to the 535 rims. And i added 2.1k on top of that. Any idea whether i can cancel it and change it to the 312 Ferric rims. Or maybe top up a little more? Cause i already paid for the option rims.

NoHorseRun;546800 said:
When i asked them about the rims today, they say they don't have it as an option and i upgraded it to the 535 rims. And i added 2.1k on top of that. Any idea whether i can cancel it and change it to the 312 Ferric rims. Or maybe top up a little more? Cause i already paid for the option rims.
can elaborate more on what u mean by they dun have it as an option? just go to the parts center and state the rim model u want. so long as its a OEM bmw rim they will order it in for u. no reason why not. yes u will probably need to top up a little more.

sounds like ur SE lazy to go the extra mile for u.

Slater;546802 said:
can elaborate more on what u mean by they dun have it as an option? just go to the parts center and state the rim model u want. so long as its a OEM bmw rim they will order it in for u. no reason why not. yes u will probably need to top up a little more.

sounds like ur SE lazy to go the extra mile for u.

Like she said there isn't the 312 Ferric rims on the options list. And when i said they are selling it for 4k plus outside, she said cannot be, because just to upgrade to the 19" rims, it cost 11k.

Any idea what i should do? Cause i really want the 312 Ferric Rims.

NoHorseRun;546804 said:
Like she said there isn't the 312 Ferric rims on the options list. And when i said they are selling it for 4k plus outside, she said cannot be, because just to upgrade to the 19" rims, it cost 11k.

Any idea what i should do? Cause i really want the 312 Ferric Rims.
for each model PML has a basic options list specific for sales purposes, but it doesnt reflect the full range of rims available for your F10. few things u can do....

1) call up parts center at alexandar tomorrow and ask if they can bring in this model Frric rims u want.

2) if yes, ask for parts vouchers from ur SE (they shld be able to give, no secret) and cancel the 535 rims u ordered and stick to ur stock rims for now.

3) when ferric rims arrived, swap them out and sell ur stock rims and tyres

Slater;546806 said:
for each model PML has a basic options list specific for sales purposes, but it doesnt reflect the full range of rims available for your F10. few things u can do....

1) call up parts center at alexandar tomorrow and ask if they can bring in this model Frric rims u want.

2) if yes, ask for parts vouchers from ur SE (they shld be able to give, no secret) and cancel the 535 rims u ordered and stick to ur stock rims for now.

3) when ferric rims arrived, swap them out and sell ur stock rims and tyres
The thing is, i already paid for the upgrade of rims with the down payment for my 523 today. You think it's possible to get the money back?

NoHorseRun;546809 said:
The thing is, i already paid for the upgrade of rims with the down payment for my 523 today. You think it's possible to get the money back?
check with parts center 1st to see if they can confirm the rims availability (i dun see why not). if so just relay to ur SE ur intentions and ask her to settle it. top up the diff,

Slater;546812 said:
check with parts center 1st to see if they can confirm the rims availability (i dun see why not). if so just relay to ur SE ur intentions and ask her to settle it. top up the diff,

Alright! Thanks alot for your help man!

NoHorseRun;546814 said:
Alright! Thanks alot for your help man!
let us know the verdict, in case u need further help

NoHorseRun;546822 said:
Sure, will do! Btw, it's my dad's car. Not mine. Haha.
wow, u sure did all the research for him man. for that alone half the car ought to be urs. hehe. good choice of rims, the nicest IMO.

Slater;546826 said:
wow, u sure did all the research for him man. for that alone half the car ought to be urs. hehe. good choice of rims, the nicest IMO.

Haha exactly man, the best rims!

NoHorseRun;546828 said:
Haha exactly man, the best rims!
urs a 535? i bet u suayed ur dad to go for the F10 as suppose to a merc or audi? hehe

Slater;546835 said:
urs a 535? i bet u suayed ur dad to go for the F10 as suppose to a merc or audi? hehe

Mine's a 523 Highline with paddle shifters and sports gear knob as an options. Yeah. We don't really like audi and merc. Haha.

NoHorseRun;546836 said:
Mine's a 523 Highline with paddle shifters and sports gear knob as an options. Yeah. We don't really like audi and merc. Haha.
swee. like lao pei like kia

Slater;546839 said:
swee. like lao pei like kia

Haha yeah. We go our F10 in white with dark brown interior so i guess the 312 Ferric Rims would fit it for sure!

Ohya, we testdrove the 535 and it's freaking powerful! Too bad it's a big $80,000 gap apart.

NoHorseRun;546840 said:
Haha yeah. We go our F10 in white with dark brown interior so i guess the 312 Ferric Rims would fit it for sure!

Ohya, we testdrove the 535 and it's freaking powerful! Too bad it's a big $80,000 gap apart.
thats a nice combi. the rims will be a nice contrast to ur cars white body.

look like the omv fr pml is about same as pi. hear pi base 523 omv is about 45k selling 180988. wat is the spec fr pml? cos i was looking at the pi 523 it have those, pdc front and rear, xenon light, 17 rims, i drive. does agent have sunblind rear mirror, bluetooth, soft close automatic system? thank

loh_jeff;546989 said:
look like the omv fr pml is about same as pi. hear pi base 523 omv is about 45k selling 180988. wat is the spec fr pml? cos i was looking at the pi 523 it have those, pdc front and rear, xenon light, 17 rims, i drive. does agent have sunblind rear mirror, bluetooth, soft close automatic system? thank
I don't know about bluetooth but PML's basic 523 does not come with sunblind and suction doors. They are all options.

Latest news, i was told by my SE today that the ETA is 26th June for all those whom booked F10 during April 10. :inlove:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fb88land
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back