F10 M5 Consumption

Re: F10 M5 Consumption

masschaoz;796929 said:
dbs esso mastercard or citibank dividend card

Normal DBS/Citibank got discount or not?

clar;796931 said:
Oh ya hor, there's an Esso there. I usually don't take River Valley road cos quite congested. Hey, how come u know where i stay?

u mention in one of the thread before and my memory is good.. plus i'm familiar with that area cos my office used to be at that area.. hahahaha...

clar;796932 said:
Normal DBS/Citibank got discount or not?

I use Ctibank Dividend Card. I get back a dividend cheque every few months. I think I either get more points for redemption on the Esso card or get some dividend back. Can't remember. Citibank website shd have some further info.

citibank dividend card give u 5% cashback on all petrol purchase..

QUOTE] OT abit , anyone here receive the M6 launch invite ?

Reeve;797061 said:
QUOTE] OT abit , anyone here receive the M6 launch invite ?

Yeah, i got it.

masschaoz;797072 said:
Yup.. Me and Jason going
Lol I not invited , still havent received can i join you guys ? where are you meeting?

Last edited by a moderator:

Reeve, Boss,
Its a preview of the M6, not a launch. Also, your invite is already sent, give it some time for the mail to reach you.

SC_IS;797527 said:
Reeve, Boss,
Its a preview of the M6, not a launch. Also, your invite is already sent, give it some time for the mail to reach you.
thank you Boss

When the engine isn't warmed up, try not to use more than half throttle.. is does make a difference

Haven't been following the forum for a long time but this thread caught my interest.

In my own testing through the years, there was no appreciable difference in power obtained from similar rated fuels from the various companies with the exception of SPC. There was a case where a lightly tuned Evo saw a 40 whp deficit while on SPC. Dyno was done on Dyno Dynamics at Subaru.

Crufty Dusty;842376 said:
Haven't been following the forum for a long time but this thread caught my interest.

In my own testing through the years, there was no appreciable difference in power obtained from similar rated fuels from the various companies with the exception of SPC. There was a case where a lightly tuned Evo saw a 40 whp deficit while on SPC. Dyno was done on Dyno Dynamics at Subaru.

How is brunei and the M3 treating you?

Still running in the car... with gasoline at 53 cents per liter I guess it's one of the few places where buying it without having to worry too much about FC is a plus. :lol:

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back