F10 @ ppml

Re: F10 @ ppml

cisconet1234;647852 said:
Thanks bro for your sharing. Just wondering if you know the added features which unavail to earlier models?

210K for highline ??? that's almost 36 discount against list price.

Was your trade in price good? If yes, that's even better,

Who needs Internet on iDrive with an iPad. iThink that's lame.

But Navi and Office is good to have. Damn good deal. Now you just have to wait.

Might be the most agonizing 4 weeks of your life waiting :p

audicious;647883 said:

I think they're giving all-round 30K discount/overtrade to make you trade in your car so they can earn from 2nd hand car sales also.

I also just got a new 320i at 170+k after overtrade/discount.

WoW....

was your trade in for 320i good... or scrap/paper value...i.e. the 30K trade in +... offset against new car

What is consider a good trade value...???

paper + how many K to be considered great value.

audicious;647883 said:

I thought it was an exceptional OT too. In sum, not only did I not depreciate anything for my 2yr old ride but was paid almost $16k for driving it. The saving grace was the low COE I enjoyed then. Can't say that for the new ride though.....

Blackstream;647893 said:
I thought it was an exceptional OT too. In sum, not only did I not depreciate anything for my 2yr old ride but was paid almost $16k for driving it. The saving grace was the low COE I enjoyed then. Can't say that for the new ride though.....[/QUOT

Confused.

210K was net of all overtrade or there were further overtrade on your existing car?

audicious;647897 said:
Blackstream;647893 said:
I thought it was an exceptional OT too. In sum, not only did I not depreciate anything for my 2yr old ride but was paid almost $16k for driving it. The saving grace was the low COE I enjoyed then. Can't say that for the new ride though.....[/QUOT

Confused.

210K was net of all overtrade or there were further overtrade on your existing car?

Its net after OT.

detach8;647886 said:
I think they're giving all-round 30K discount/overtrade to make you trade in your car so they can earn from 2nd hand car sales also.

I also just got a new 320i at 170+k after overtrade/discount.

Wa lau damn heartpain... now got 30k OT... Bot my F10 in early march... the promo was 13k OT only... bot it at 220k for base model... Now only 200k :wtf: plus got new iDrive :naughty:

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackstream;647899 said:
audicious;647897 said:
Its net after OT.

Super solid price!

I was checking around the prices over weekend..... a couple of 1 year old 523i highline sold at 202-208K.... PPSL and BW.

PPSL & PML is closing their book end of this mth. Definitely we chiong sales 1.

Blackstream;647899 said:
audicious;647897 said:
Its net after OT.

care to share how the OT is calculated?

eg. if yr previous ride is currently paper value at 100k and they offer you 130k that means yr overtrade is 30k or
if yr previous ride is currently valued by second hand car dealers at 130k and they offer you 160k?

Centurion9990;647902 said:
Wa lau damn heartpain... now got 30k OT... Bot my F10 in early march... the promo was 13k OT only... bot it at 220k for base model... Now only 200k :wtf: plus got new iDrive :naughty:

no new idrive....

just new sport steering wheel with paddle shift.... sports mode option selector plus fold down seats... tempted

If COE up strongly this round... which I think will for sure.... prices will head north.

murphys33;647908 said:
Blackstream;647899 said:
care to share how the OT is calculated?

eg. if yr previous ride is currently paper value at 100k and they offer you 130k that means yr overtrade is 30k or
if yr previous ride is currently valued by second hand car dealers at 130k and they offer you 160k?

I think it should be based on paper + body... that's typically dealers take in for cars 4-5yrs.

2-3 yrs cars... maybe different calculation?

audicious;647909 said:
no new idrive....

just new sport steering wheel with paddle shift.... sports mode option selector plus fold down seats... tempted

If COE up strongly this round... which I think will for sure.... prices will head north.

That paddleshift is enough to make me steam already... hahaha... and the sport mode!

Centurion9990;647919 said:
That paddleshift is enough to make me steam already... hahaha... and the sport mode!

can install locally....

but the sports selector must be factory fitted I think

i just called pml - they say no such thing as 30k overtrade. prob in the range of 10k plus... so say your ride is priced around 100k by second hand dealers, (which would be paper + body) then they offer u 112k. so effectively the additional benefit u get over yr old ride is 12k and if applied to highline selling price of 243k, mean u pay 231k for yr 523 highline.
I guess that negates the benefit of getting second hand 1 yr old highline 523 cars from ppsl or bw as the yearly depre works out to approximately similar numbers.

audicious;647920 said:
can install locally....

but the sports selector must be factory fitted I think

wa lau... i paid 20k more than the price now liao... that 20k can give my f10 a big dress up!!! :verysad: very heartpain

murphys33;647922 said:
i just called pml - they say no such thing as 30k overtrade. prob in the range of 10k plus... so say your ride is priced around 100k by second hand dealers, (which would be paper + body) then they offer u 112k. so effectively the additional benefit u get over yr old ride is 12k and if applied to highline selling price of 243k, mean u pay 231k for yr 523 highline.
I guess that negates the benefit of getting second hand 1 yr old highline 523 cars from ppsl or bw as the yearly depre works out to approximately similar numbers.

thanks for the clarification....

guess... overtrade amt depends how you view the value of your existing car.... hence, different pple may get different notion of cheap or value of the promotion.

1 yr old F10 not quite worth it.... especially when you need to carry your existing car no to new car.....and one year ago.. omv is really quite low ...36-40K... plus low coe.

Centurion9990;647923 said:
wa lau... i paid 20k more than the price now liao... that 20k can give my f10 a big dress up!!! :verysad: very heartpain

aiyah... sports steering small thing la.... enjoy your ride... it is a very good car.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxsportscc

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back