F10 @ ppml

Re: F10 @ ppml

detach8;648765 said:
buy car leh, not buy underwear. exhcange rate, paperwork, shipment, tracking, delays, etc.
As i said b4, it has been done before by some1 in this forum. He even flew in his E93 from Germany. I don't think S$ volatile. Shipment can be handle by local forwarding agent.

To save $$, u could handle all the paperwork. All the required documents are clearly stated on onemotoring.

If 1 2 save the hassle, pay $5k to dealer loh.

By the way, i have nvr bought any underwear online:nehnehhh:

davidtch;648783 said:
As i said b4, it has been done before by some1 in this forum. He even flew in his E93 from Germany. I don't think S$ volatile. Shipment can be handle by local forwarding agent.

To save $$, u could handle all the paperwork. All the required documents are clearly stated on onemotoring.

If 1 2 save the hassle, pay $5k to dealer loh.

By the way, i have nvr bought any underwear online:nehnehhh:

lol maybe your gf/wife did
victoria secrets :shakemyb:

ok. enough said.
congrats to $63k coe owner with their new ride :thumbsup:
next is MOD ... MTL :lol:

Ya! looking forward to lower the ride... any cheaper option rather than investing on coil over?

Or can just cut the spring... just joking... :)

darkknight;648870 said:
Ya! looking forward to lower the ride... any cheaper option rather than investing on coil over?

Or can just cut the spring... just joking... :)
Bilstein B12.

Potong spring is only for protonlution.

Eibach or H&R lowering springs with stock shocks. Most value added.

MW;648901 said:
Eibach or H&R lowering springs with stock shocks. Most value added.

"Most value added" means save cost???

Will this set up reduce the life span of the stock shocks?

Sorry for "wan beauty, wan cheap, wan near road side & wan big boobs".... :woottt:

darkknight;649198 said:
"Most value added" means save cost???

Will this set up reduce the life span of the stock shocks?

Sorry for "wan beauty, wan cheap, wan near road side & wan big boobs".... :woottt:

I have been on Eibach springs for about 3yrs. I thought it would cause increased wear on my stock shocks but surprisingly it doesn't. Initially I was rather skeptical of Eibach's claim below:-

"3. What shocks or struts should I use with an Eibach Pro-Kit?
Eibach Pro-Kits are designed to work with original equipment shocks and struts provided they are in good working condition. All TÜV approvals in Germany certify the combination of the Pro-Kit with an OEM shock"

Source in the FAQ section at: Eibach Singapore

But these 3 yrs convinced me that Eibach's claims aren't bollocks after all.

So this is a good value added mod..at least for me it was. Value added meaning its cheaper than changing whole set up to coilover.

Yo bros,
Clueless about scrap value and stuff.. but need help to determine over trade amount.

Assuming nov 2006 car of omv 40K, PARF 44K, COE 12K.
So if PML offer 73k trade in... how much is the Over trade? Car price nett no discount.

I did some searching... same car about same age and condition is asking for about 80K today on sgcarmart. So assuming car dealer also wanna earn, they take in the car at 70k right? So based on this logic no over trade at all. Over trade only 3k??!!!

Kiam sia to all.

porky88;654656 said:
Yo bros,
Clueless about scrap value and stuff.. but need help to determine over trade amount.

Assuming nov 2006 car of omv 40K, PARF 44K, COE 12K.
So if PML offer 73k trade in... how much is the Over trade? Car price nett no discount.

I did some searching... same car about same age and condition is asking for about 80K today on sgcarmart. So assuming car dealer also wanna earn, they take in the car at 70k right? So based on this logic no over trade at all. Over trade only 3k??!!!

Kiam sia to all.

You can expect a less attractive overtrade from PML compared to say a month ago when they had the 5 series promo. Two key reasons - June half-year mark has passed and they have surpassed their sales target and secondly, new car prices have not been adjusted since 2 COE biddings ago and so you can guess where the cushion is coming from.

yeah. if can, wait for the next 'window of opportunity' of super sales :D
end of the year might be good as a lot of new models coming to shore in 2012 including other brands. this might give some pressure to clear current model

Blackstream;655265 said:
You can expect a less attractive overtrade from PML compared to say a month ago when they had the 5 series promo. Two key reasons - June half-year mark has passed and they have surpassed their sales target and secondly, new car prices have not been adjusted since 2 COE biddings ago and so you can guess where the cushion is coming from.

Blackstream;655265 said:

got a good deal (i think.. then again PML might be laughing to the bank) and signed on.. donno if it still falls under their june sales, they were still very aggressive last week.
i think generally.. 30-35K overtrade generally off their pricelist...

porky88;655305 said:
got a good deal (i think.. then again PML might be laughing to the bank) and signed on.. donno if it still falls under their june sales, they were still very aggressive last week.
i think generally.. 30-35K overtrade generally off their pricelist...

F10 ... I dunno...

But 3 series promo ... 318/320i... super aggressive...

Think PML have overstretched themselves......my 523 is at least 1 week late...the SE is also not answering calls!! Anyone ordered a 523 during their recent promo and faced the same problem?

chrisknv;656418 said:
Think PML have overstretched themselves......my 523 is at least 1 week late...the SE is also not answering calls!! Anyone ordered a 523 during their recent promo and faced the same problem?

This is anticipated given the high orders. Was at the showroom last Sat and there was an overbook of delivery rooms such that certain deliveries had to be done in the car park for owners who wanted the cars that day. I got mine ahead of time about a week ago.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zomclub1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back