F13 640i Boosted-JB3 report

Re: F13 640i Boosted-JB3 report

wobbles;839010 said:
Bro Drumminz,

I thought I'd just try out MA - after all, they are also an authorized workshop, and it's always good to have more than one option :)

Wanna go together when your car is due for servicing?

Next day slot means, IIRC, call today, can get slot tmr :)

Are you'll just going down for an oil change? I am going down to PML Kampong Arang,(3 mins from my home) to do an oil change as I have already done about 950kms to date. After oil change, I will floor it to see how it feels. Cant wait! :thinking:

SAMLAMBO;839198 said:
Are you'll just going down for an oil change? I am going down to PML Kampong Arang,(3 mins from my home) to do an oil change as I have already done about 950kms to date. After oil change, I will floor it to see how it feels. Cant wait! :thinking:

Yup, just for an oil change basically :) I can just imagine the smile on your face when you finally flex your right foot and fcuking smash that gas pedal like the way it was meant to be buried!!!

wobbles;839226 said:
Yup, just for an oil change basically :) I can just imagine the smile on your face when you finally flex your right foot and fcuking smash that gas pedal like the way it was meant to be buried!!!

Sry for sounding noob but need to change oil filter also for this first servicing? Or just oil change will do?

Oil change involves draining off the old engine oil, replacing it with new engine oil and replacing a new oil filter....

Last edited by a moderator:

Bro jasonmaxima ... good morning :)

Yeah, basically +1 to what Jason said re oil change.

Yes, +1 Jason is da man.

If oil change done at munich.... The coffee there is yum yum nespresso good.....

Sent my car in to PML Kampong Arang this evening for oil change, tomorrow morning will pick it up and floor it to see how it feels! Next mod will be Downpipe and FMIC. Still waiting for BOSS Motorsports to bring them in.

SAMLAMBO;840415 said:
Sent my car in to PML Kampong Arang this evening for oil change, tomorrow morning will pick it up and floor it to see how it feels! Next mod will be Downpipe and FMIC. Still waiting for BOSS Motorsports to bring them in.

Bro you sent in your car with the jb3 still installed?? Btw wad is FMIC?

Drumminz;840581 said:

FMIC is front mount intercooler....

cheerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssss

Drumminz;840581 said:

Yes the jb3 is fantastic. Did a write up on it a few threads ago.
FMIC-front mounted intercooler which is good for another 20hp/30-40nm of torque.

SAMLAMBO;840639 said:
Yes the jb3 is fantastic. Did a write up on it a few threads ago.
FMIC-front mounted intercooler which is good for another 20hp/30-40nm of torque.

So PML is ok with the jb3 in your car ? I thought they are quite strict with such mods??

Drumminz;840824 said:
So PML is ok with the jb3 in your car ? I thought they are quite strict with such mods??

They didn't even notice it. What they won't know, won't hurt :oooops:

Drumminz;841011 said:
You a brave soul Sam haha :)

Spend $368k!! Still cannot touch my car, I will eat them up!!!:shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot:

spursburger;841077 said:
why does your f13 640i cost $368K? did you add lots of stuff?

List price from PML $368k. They did not reduce a cent but they gave me a good overtrade for my 7. However this was because my YOM is 2011 and they wanted to clear stock, now no more high overtrades and very little discount.

Mine is even more ex with no sunroof - don't get me started :lol2:

wobbles;841088 said:
Mine is even more ex with no sunroof - don't get me started :lol2:

The prices we pay here are just nonsensical

SAMLAMBO;841089 said:
The prices we pay here are just nonsensical

Yes, but sadly, we only have ourselves to blame. My list price was lower than yours at $355888, IIRC, but indenting and individualizing my specifications, from the useless (BMW sun protection tinting) to the cool to have (Auto park & Side/Top/Surround View) to the useful (Comfort Seats) and to the superfluous (M-sport kit, 20" 373M rims) did me in big time for nearly another $25K.

The pain was when I got a quote from MA to see if this 3 month old car was worth trading in for the new M6, and to my horror, in 3 months, I'd lost $80K from my purchase price. I reckon I'll be driving this for the next 10 years, then renew the COE and drive it for another 10...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88betcomvn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back