F30 316i Opens for Booking Soon at PML

Re: F30 316i Opens for Booking Soon at PML

Pml normally guarantees Coe...they have many many spares...if demand is good...which only means that next bid for Cat A and E has only 1 way to go...up!

the $92k coe had again proven that cat a has been makan all the way by conti car ...
toyota vios or kia cerato can dabao and go home
with more 1.6L and 1.4L turbo from conti ... $100k coe for cat a is sup sup water

Last edited by a moderator:

whiteonyx;942469 said:
Pml normally guarantees Coe...they have many many spares...if demand is good...which only means that next bid for Cat A and E has only 1 way to go...up!

It is non guaranteed coe when i bought mine.

You have a point as pml may have some 8xk open cat for cat A this time instead.

Ya they gave me a below par open cat Coe when I bot mine....but that's quite expected...

wt_know;942471 said:
the $92k coe had again proven that cat a has been makan all the way by conti car ...
toyota vios or kia cerato can dabao and go home
with more 1.6L and 1.4L turbo from conti ... $100k coe for cat a is sup sup water

if cat A going to cheong above 100K, then what about cat B and open cat?

the way the transport chief Lui talk clearly indicates gahmen wants to control the population of car and will do nothing for COE system

CEVS is a rebate and not discount ....

Depreciation for the car with and without the rebate is very close ... assuming driving the car for ten years and scrapped. The only saving is the interest saving for a lesser loan amount with the rebate.

To me, it is really LPPL as the rebate is taken off the PARF ... pay less now get back less ... no saving/advantage at all,

Good evening Brothers,

I was looking through sgcarmart.com, don't seem to have the price for 316i. Was wondering what is the current price for it? What are the specifications, sorry for troubling. Noobie here :(

noobmiyavi;943859 said:
Good evening Brothers,

I was looking through sgcarmart.com, don't seem to have the price for 316i. Was wondering what is the current price for it? What are the specifications, sorry for troubling. Noobie here :(
Being a Noobie is fine but I hope u r not an internet Noob too as the picture and specification of e 2013 BMW 316i is out there for all to see.

Anyway below is the link to PML and all info about e 2013 316i is in there (picture included), just need to navigate abit.

BMW Automobiles : BMW Singapore, Performance Motors

Hope link help :)

noobmiyavi;943859 said:
Good evening Brothers,

Pay a visit to pml to find out discounts etc.

Hi guys,

It is my pleasure to know u guys here!

I just booked my white 316i M-Sport last sat. As my desired colour is not readily available, they need to intend and be arriving by May 2013. Retail Price: $206,800 less $10k CEVS rebate. Added $6,320 for the M-Sport package. With 1.6L TwinPower Engine, 136HP and 220Nm Torque, it is good drivability. Comfort for your day to day driving. It equipped with other latest features too. :)

So after CEVS is 196,800. Plus m-sport it becomes 203K. That is really steep price for a base model 3 series. Any indication of the OMV?

Does the 316i have the full navigation iDrive? Paddle shifts?

Last edited by a moderator:

What is included in the $6,320 M-sport package?

detach8;944208 said:
So after CEVS is 196,800. Plus m-sport it becomes 203K. That is really steep price for a base model 3 series. Any indication of the OMV?

Does the 316i have the full navigation iDrive? Paddle shifts?
Est OMV 34k to 36k.
No full navigation iDrive, no paddle shifts.

kon;944219 said:
What is included in the $6,320 M-sport package?
M Sport Package.

The M Sport package with its innovative equipment features is based on the athleticism of the new BMW 3 Series Sedan with Sport Line and turns to the BMW M3 for its appearance. One constituent is the M Sport suspension lowered by ten millimetres with stiffer spring and damper settings as well as harder stabilisers.

Its dynamic character is emphasised by the exclusive M Sport body colour of Estoril Blue metallic, a special aerodynamics package with numerous body components, chromium exhaust pipe finishers, modified suspension settings and M Sport light-alloy wheels with a diameter of 18 or 19 inches. Front and rear bumpers, sill covers in body colour and a striking diffusor insert in Dark Shadow Metallic on the tail underline the sporting character of the M Sport package, exploiting its visual effect to the full.

On the inside, the M Sport package includes the M leather steering wheel with multifunction including short-shifter gear lever (for manual transmission) in soft leather nappa with M emblem and sports seats. The seat covers are in a characteristic fabric-Alcantara design. In addition, there are three further leather finishes.
The decorative surface is designed in Aluminium Hexagon with blue accent trim strip. The M emblem decorates the entry sill and footrest.
The M Sport package – made-to-measure ingredients for true sports enthusiasts.

skyc;944266 said:
Est OMV 34k to 36k.
No full navigation iDrive, no paddle shifts.

So omv become 24k after cevs rebate.

skyc;944270 said:
M Sport Package.

The M Sport package with its innovative equipment features is based on the athleticism of the new BMW 3 Series Sedan with Sport Line and turns to the BMW M3 for its appearance. One constituent is the M Sport suspension lowered by ten millimetres with stiffer spring and damper settings as well as harder stabilisers.

Its dynamic character is emphasised by the exclusive M Sport body colour of Estoril Blue metallic, a special aerodynamics package with numerous body components, chromium exhaust pipe finishers, modified suspension settings and M Sport light-alloy wheels with a diameter of 18 or 19 inches. Front and rear bumpers, sill covers in body colour and a striking diffusor insert in Dark Shadow Metallic on the tail underline the sporting character of the M Sport package, exploiting its visual effect to the full.

On the inside, the M Sport package includes the M leather steering wheel with multifunction including short-shifter gear lever (for manual transmission) in soft leather nappa with M emblem and sports seats. The seat covers are in a characteristic fabric-Alcantara design. In addition, there are three further leather finishes.
The decorative surface is designed in Aluminium Hexagon with blue accent trim strip. The M emblem decorates the entry sill and footrest.
The M Sport package – made-to-measure ingredients for true sports enthusiasts.

So many words... means body kit, sports suspension and steering wheel, plus diff wheel

kon;944295 said:
So many words... means body kit, sports suspension and steering wheel, plus diff wheel
M sports not necessary sports suspension.

kon;944295 said:
Haha bro, paiseh. I simply copied from PML website and pasted here. :eek:
and sport seats.

davidtch;944311 said:
M sports not necessary sports suspension.

In US, it seems to be the case, locally not sure, so I asked what exactly is the 6320 for since the earlier post mentioned it as "top-up" or option. Body kit, rim and interior is sure confirm, but if the price include sports suspension and m sport brake, then Mai tu Liao!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sv388ltda
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back