f30 328

Rabid

hi guys, looking at a preowned 328. will appreciate some feedback from owners re the car. just the negative ones will do, coa i already know how good the car is. thanks!

Re: f30 328

Rabid;1011520 said:
hi guys, looking at a preowned 328. will appreciate some feedback from owners re the car. just the negative ones will do, coa i already know how good the car is. thanks!

slower than 335i?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Rabid;1011523 said:
sianz. why must u remind me

Lolz....
328i faster than 320i....

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Rabid;1011520 said:

Only negative? Are you trying to hear the negative points so as to make a balanced decision and/or to dissuade yourself from buying the 328? If Yes, what's your alternative. If not, Just Do It!

Negative? Looks like a 335?

Ok kidding...lousy sound system. Need at least the HK to sound decent. Worst of all...no sound upgrades unlike the E series

Some say tiak tiak tiak 4-pot and some say its just mini F10. Others say it is ridiculous to buy at current prices, even though pre-owned. I say go for the 523 if price is almost par. How's the negative feedback?

I would have went for the 335 if I could turn back time... Not that the 328 is no good, but the 335 has more potential...

Afterall, you are comparing 4 cylinders with 6...

No front sensors, no reverse camera, loud road noise at times and suspension not so comfortable (but acceptable).

Btw are u the same rabid from vagsg and sgmerc.? If yes then I think the 328 is a very good balance between your previous vw and merc. Good power delivery and smooth gear changes with ok suspension.

ya same guy.

thanks everybody for chiming in. loved gti drive but hated the vw service. merc drive not engaging but love the service. lol. f30 will prob be more like the vw.

Rabid;1011568 said:
ya same guy.

thanks everybody for chiming in. loved gti drive but hated the vw service. merc drive not engaging but love the service. lol. f30 will prob be more like the vw.

I have not gone for servicing yet, but I am quite sure the service wont be as good as merc. But I doubt it will be worse than vw. Haha. Just pray the bmw is reliable enough and enjoy the car!

How is 328 FC as compared to 320 or 316?

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back