F30 Teething Problems

Re: F30 Teething Problems

pocoyo;887026 said:
Now I wouldn't compare the F30 with the VW DSG as yet. The problems that have been highlighted thus far pales in comparison to what one gets from the VW/Audi DSG! I've been there......

me too. my previous Golf was almost a nightmare.

my F30 does not really have audible wind noise or other plastic noise...lucky perhaps.

but the "taxi" engine noise does irritate me alot.

any bros also noticed the sound when you close the boot is really cheapo?! the E90 is not like that as i know.

AADC;904606 said:

my F30 does not really have audible wind noise or other plastic noise...lucky perhaps.

any bros also noticed the sound when you close the boot is really cheapo?! the E90 is not like that as i know.

Nothing much u can do on engine note (besides adding more nice noise like: open pod? )

u may wanna double side tape yur number plate holder. The cheapo sound comes from the number plate holder knocking onto yur boot when close.

Cheers ~~ :)

tomace;904660 said:
u may wanna double side tape yur number plate holder. The cheapo sound comes from the number plate holder knocking onto yur boot when close.

Cheers ~~ :)

like that also can

Hi, anyone experience oil streak running down the left headlight of F30?

Wiped off first day, second day after a day of driving, it appears ago.

AADC;904606 said:

the F30 drives like a gem but feel like a China made ride hahahahhaaa lotsa noises and prob to comfort urself abit, its a luxury mini track car :eek::eek::eek:

Samuel Tan See Teng;905269 said:
Hi, anyone experience oil streak running down the left headlight of F30?

Wiped off first day, second day after a day of driving, it appears ago.

either ur car is horny or the oil is excess from the protection thingy, no big worries. Have the AD take a look when u send in for servicing. I wiped off on 2 occasions and no occurrence already

car maker is putting more $$$ in R&D to develop faster and cheaper car instead of improve quality :(

Was driving around today with DEC in SPORT (Chasis only). At a traffic light stop, suddenly had this warning pop up on idrive and HUD.

"CHASIS. Drive moderately. Have car inspected at BMW Service"

Anyone know what that could mean? I have active suspension on my car. Sadly forgot to take a picture but managed a teleservice report while message was active.

just collected my F30 today. couldn't seem to connect to the internet when i paired it with my samsung note 2. anybody else facing this problem? :(

meowink;929501 said:
just collected my F30 today. couldn't seem to connect to the internet when i paired it with my samsung note 2. anybody else facing this problem? :(

your note 2 have tethering via bluetooth or not?

F30 Teething Problems

340driver;905555 said:
Was driving around today with DEC in SPORT (Chasis only). At a traffic light stop, suddenly had this warning pop up on idrive and HUD.

"CHASIS. Drive moderately. Have car inspected at BMW Service"

Anyone know what that could mean? I have active suspension on my car. Sadly forgot to take a picture but managed a teleservice report while message was active.

Did it reset itself after you lock car?

F30 Teething Problems

It's great you'll grow to love it, despite heartaches here and there : )

Nope. Anyway got it sorted, PML replaced a DSC Pulse Generator Sensor on the front right wheel that was faulty.

Growler;929661 said:

Nope. Anyway got it sorted, PML replaced a DSC Pulse Generator Sensor on the front right wheel that was faulty.

Growler;929661 said:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fc777comph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back