F30 Teething Problems

Re: F30 Teething Problems

Growler;930984 said:
It's great you'll grow to love it, despite heartaches here and there : )

Hmm... I have a VW which was a fun car to drive but it was jus pita with the nagging problems once a while...so I m a little more sensitive to most buyers. Now I am contemplating between the f30 n Volvo s60 t6.

I will choose f30 328 especially with the promo now. S60 t6 does not feel like 3l turbo at all.

ccc;931276 said:
I will choose f30 328 especially with the promo now. S60 t6 does not feel like 3l turbo at all.

So I heard that it perform below par for a 300hp car except for NSHW high speed runs where the 3l never runs out of breadth, but again how many times i go NSHw, not many times. But there pre owned at fabulous price for whatever reasons.

S60 T6 in normal mode is really tame and don't behave like a 3L turbo, you have to switch to sport mode then the true power will show itself

sniperboxer;931623 said:
S60 T6 in normal mode is really tame and don't behave like a 3L turbo, you have to switch to sport mode then the true power will show itself

Is there a sport mode?

Carcraze28;931356 said:
So I heard that it perform below par for a 300hp car except for NSHW high speed runs where the 3l never runs out of breadth, but again how many times i go NSHw, not many times. But there pre owned at fabulous price for whatever reasons.

16xk for early 2011 sounds good. High omv 50k

Hi all,
I'm one of earlier owner of F30 335. Collected my car in April.
Overall this is a superb car to drive. I used to own a E39 520 which bear a similar dimensions and footprint of the F30. Wonderful car to drive and the M5 E39 is still a "cult" car amongst the most wanted collector car. Acceleration is great, fuel consumption reached an unbelieable 13.4 km/l when I drove up to airport from West Coast! On the average I get more than 8 km/l, nearly as good as my E60 520/2.2.
Have done more than 14000 km in my 335 and it's excellent. Once dragged with a RS5 and we went neck-to-neck even though the RS5 boast a 0-100kmh time of below 5 sec!
Only fault now repaired is some knocking noise from steering side and the electric steering box was replaced.
Waiting to go to Sepang for a spin.
Completely satisfied.

F30 Teething Problems

Bro is yr registration 3 digits starting with a 7?

Last edited by a moderator:

faster in drag is probably more due toyou having more guts to floor it than 335. rs is still an rs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fc777comph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back