F30, Which mode to use for normal driving?

Re: F30, Which mode to use for normal driving?

Meek;988841 said:
Perhaps its time for FAQ threads?

Assuming new car owners/bmw owners will first read the car manual....

Nobody reads the f**king manual!

pengful;988865 said:
Nobody reads the f**king manual!

EXACTLY....the kinds of Qns I will ask is like

'what tyres would be good for long drives with a balance of comfort/wear-tear/longevity, etc.'

'what is the Camber adjustment setting that can possibly add to more stability?'

'Is a Toe-in or toe-out setting preferable for daily drives? benefits?'

Even so, i would google first rather than ask cos it would make me a somewhat crippled fool to simply type and damn thing that comes to mind!

I miss those days where the questions were truly technical in nature and yes, shows that we are techies with our rides too.

Meek;988841 said:
Perhaps its time for FAQ threads?

Assuming new car owners/bmw owners will first read the car manual....

it's the strawberry gen i tell you sis. Nothing to do with creating a faq when all the Qns have been answered at ont point or another. they just dun bother to search.

when i was abt to get my F10, i read thru all the threads here to find out the car's characteristics, etc...and learn from the Bros here who have had issues, etc. Helps lots. the forum already has it all! If not, other worldwide forums would

Jason8822;988768 said:
Before you ask this question, can you answer mine first.
How do you open bmw fuel lid, i can see the flap but there is no switch or lever to open it, can you gurus pls help :shakebon:

You need Najib's number, he is magician.

Radon39 said:
EXACTLY....the kinds of Qns I will ask is like

'what tyres would be good for long drives with a balance of comfort/wear-tear/longevity, etc.'

'what is the Camber adjustment setting that can possibly add to more stability?'

'Is a Toe-in or toe-out setting preferable for daily drives? benefits?'

Even so, i would google first rather than ask cos it would make me a somewhat crippled fool to simply type and damn thing that comes to mind!

I miss those days where the questions were truly technical in nature and yes, shows that we are techies with our rides too.

Hi, noted. So.....

Where to buy cheap tyres good for long drives with a balance of comfort/wear-tear/longevity?

Where to do alignment which could entail camber adjustment setting that can possibly add to more stability?

Jokes aside, BTW, I missed those old days too !!!

XXX said:
You need Najib's number, he is magician.

It's true, my KL friend's E92 M3 has a V10 block now, after that blackout !!!

kenntona;988881 said:
Hi, noted. So.....

Where to buy cheap tyres good for long drives with a balance of comfort/wear-tear/longevity?

Where to do alignment which could entail camber adjustment setting that can possibly add to more stability?

Jokes aside, BTW, I missed those old days too !!!

It's true, my KL friend's E92 M3 has a V10 block now, after that blackout !!!

for u stable enuf lah...u go in, the cg drops 10cm....loljust pump the passenger tyre less can oledi

Radon39 said:
for u stable enuf lah...u go in, the cg drops 10cm....loljust pump the passenger tyre less can oledi

Why the BMW one side is lower, even without me inside? And where is the best place to pump the passenger tyre?

Got free nitrogen?

Spoonfeed me please.

kenntona;988886 said:
Why the BMW one side is lower, even without me inside? And where is the best place to pump the passenger tyre?

Got free nitrogen?

Spoonfeed me please.

Oh no your engine is not balance properly. Please add some weight on the higher side to balance it up. Go the the petrol kiosk at GL. Can pump tyre and the passenger.

Free nitrogen? I thought should be free because the air we breathe has 78% nitrogen. If the mechanic charge you for a fee please fark him and tell him "Even my fart has nitrogen. Why need to charge a fee to pump nitrogen?"

I remember one thread saying tyre pressure warning icon came out but after he pumped air to his tyres, no more warning icon...Then he asked how, any advice???

No more warning icon cannot sleep, so I think some advice that he should release more air to get the warning icon out and then pump air again..song

kenntona;988886 said:

Got free nitrogen?

Spoonfeed me please.

your bloody suspension lau hong nia....of cos lah, consider what you and MW do in the backseat

MW;988896 said:
I remember one thread saying tyre pressure warning icon came out but after he pumped air to his tyres, no more warning icon...Then he asked how, any advice???

No more warning icon cannot sleep, so I think some advice that he should release more air to get the warning icon out and then pump air again..song

Seniors shud start a wtf question is that thread.

MW;988896 said:

Those who gave him that advice are very "or sim". Should ask him to drive to PML and leave the car there for a week to let the tech do a diagnostic on his car. If still cannot solve then must leave for 2 weeks. Tyre is the only contact between the car and the road. Don't play play.

Dinosaur hunter;988895 said:
Oh no your engine is not balance properly. Please add some weight on the higher side to balance it up. Go the the petrol kiosk at GL. Can pump tyre and the passenger.

Free nitrogen? I thought should be free because the air we breathe has 78% nitrogen. If the mechanic charge you for a fee please fark him and tell him "Even my fart has nitrogen. Why need to charge a fee to pump nitrogen?"

my chemical teacher say Air consists 21% o2, 78%N2, 1% Co2

Meek;988900 said:
Seniors shud start a wtf question is that thread.

yah and then get labelled 'rude, troll like, yadda yadda yadda'

very pengful wan see such simplicity of the minds

Radon39;988903 said:
yah and then get labelled 'rude, troll like, yadda yadda yadda'

very pengful wan see such simplicity of the minds
Without examples, how will bewbies know what to post or not?

Oh reminds me of yet another wtf thread started by a newbie...

He asked go petrol station pump tyre air should he do it himself or ask the pump attendant to do it for him...

Epic

Meek;988906 said:
Without examples, how will bewbies know what to post or not?

In yoda's voice

'use the search Luke, use the search'.....and out there are thousands forums where they discuss too......

MW;988909 said:
Oh reminds me of yet another wtf thread started by a newbie...

He asked go petrol station pump tyre air should he do it himself or ask the pump attendant to do it for him...

Epic

u shd start a thread on 'wtf threads NOT TO START'

Anyway, after a long OT, the question we shd be asking TS is, 'define normal'

TS normal may be limp mode TOTO's normal and how are we to then get objective? My normal is comfort, but on long highways, ECO-PRO. When i wanna jio that lobsided Kenntona, then i go Spot...but no need the off DSC yet

then again, my normal may also be abnormal, so where is the overall starting point then?

As long as you engage "D", its normal, I say before already.

U cannot possibly drive normally with "P" or "R" on....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunwin20date

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back