Fast & Furious, Tokyo Carpark Drift (Ready, Seto, Go!) - Photos Included!

Re: Fast & Furious, Tokyo Drift (Sign Up Here)

Yo Yo Yo!!! Babe is here!!

Saw my name being mentioned so many times...hehe...yes yes... i can assure everyone that i will be very very fair.. First Come First Serve.... NO RESERVATION!!!!

In order to get the best seat, you have to come early to collect your tickets.. I will be at Plaza Singapura early to have my dinner there, u guys can join me too if you want..hehe...

I won't be surprised that some ppl will sit at the steps.. or hehe.. may be throw popcorn...:laughlik:

I will join you!!! To get good seats for myself and my 11 friends... =)

how abt if a person is werking at jurong and he can only leave his/her workplace at 6?? due to traffic, he/she can only make it ard 6.45...

gadaffi said:
how abt if a person is werking at jurong and he can only leave his/her workplace at 6?? due to traffic, he/she can only make it ard 6.45...

Well, i'm that person!

Azrielsc said:
Well, i'm that person!
me too ....(20 charac)

If i cant get seats at the back.. I will sit at the steps.. since the whole theatre we booked..

wahahahahhahaa

Gadaffi and Azrielsc..:

i'll go in early, put a white trash bag over two best seats. label it 'BROKEN'! then when u guys are there, look out for the seats with the trash bag, remove it, smile at ppl around u, sit down and enjoy the movie:)

Thanks for the kind gesture but I guess me and the rest of the mods/admin will be ushering the pple in so I would most probably seat on the steps.

So dudes & dudettes, please be early!

Azrielsc said:
I guess me and the rest of the mods/admin will be ushering the pple in so I would most probably seat on the steps.

hehehe...Sam... i sit with u on the steps.. we share popcorn......errr... or u want BEER???? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

hey hey...so the price have been dropping eh? so wats the price rate now? $9?heh

gadaffi also working at jurong?

Azrielsc also.. haha...

I never put name as I scare that AYE to ECP jam then sure late cannot watch it in time n miss few min and bad for organiser wait till late comers arrive and issue tickets. Find car park lots also need time... hai....

Guys/Girls enjoy the show.

Tix price shld be going lower as my 12pax of people are exclusive of some others... So I kinda got some back up people just in case some of them don't turn out... if all do, i should have 14pax instead of 12pax... I think... Too many to remember... =)

babe said:
hehehe...Sam... i sit with u on the steps.. we share popcorn......errr... or u want BEER???? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Sam definitely need beer... that is for sure... I guess it is something that most of you will need.... hahahahaha

Date: 3rd August Thursday
Time: 7pm for commercials (movie starts at 7.15pm)
Dresscode: Ladies -> Remember,less is more.... Guys -> preferably something to warm up the ladies with

1.) rex7vtec - 2 pax
2.) tripleM - 1 pax
3.) PG - 2 pax
4.) kenntonaldo - 2 pax
5.) elmariachi - 1 pax
6.) Alfa - 1 pax
7.) WT - 2 pax (if 4th Aug onwards, then minus 1 pax)
8.) Jase - 2 pax
9.) Babe - 1 pax
10.) Emile- 2 pax
11.) gadaffi - 2 pax
12.) orh lulu - 2 pax
13.) Shaaz - 2 pax
14.) Blackstealth - 2 pax
15.) SMYUEN - 2 pax
16.) xkrim3 - 1 pax
17.) Snail - 2 pax
18.) steven318 - 2 pax
19.) Machine - 2pax
20.) Smoobies- 2pax
21.) Liverpudlian - 2 Pax
22.) Fiftyfive - 2 pax
23.) Haze - 12 pax
24.) totoseow - 3 pax
25.) RaptureM3 - 2 pax
26.) HungryM3 - 2 pax
27.) SL2 - 2 pax
28.) Mockngbrd - 1 pax
29) Violets - 1 pax
30) Azrielsc - 2 pax
31) T6 - 1 pax
32) Welbo - 1 pax
33 ) adsnx- 1 pax
34) marc - 2 pax
35) pilotsnoopy - 1 pax
36) mapleLeaf - 1 pax
37.)M_POW3R - 4 pax
38.)Nicholastan91- 4pax(my whole family wanna go)..LOL!
39.)trimix - 1 pax
40.)Summer - 1 pax
41.) StevanT - 1pax
42.) Carcraze - 1pax
43.) MR Spyder - 1 pax
44.) RadX - 2pax
45.) Coolacid - 1 pax
46.) nYteMarE - 2 pax
47.) morphisis - 2 pax
48.) kcirtap54 - 2 pax
49.) Crufty Dusty - 3 pax
50) taddy_lah - 3 pax

Total =99pax,

Ok boys and girls, I will be collecting money and distributing the tickets today at the meetup. Take note that although the tickets are numbered it does not mean that it is the seat ISSUED TO YOU. The purpose of the ticket is just to grant you admission into the theatres.
Seating arrangement is FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

To facilitate a smooth collection, the ticket price is pegged at $10 EACH as indicated in my earlier posting.

Once all monies have been collected, I will work out the exact figure and return you guys the change.

Not to worry, there is no profit in this at all.

Please do turn up, my name is Barry aka rex7vtec.

Seeya all!!

Err Admin team for movie ie Bro Barry.... Need to ask one question... As I had just had my left knee operated... do i get a little piority as in getting some corner seat with my gal as I will be in clutches. honest.... any "handicapped priviledges pls" cos walking really is a pain now? Thanks for the understanding in advance...

FiftyFive said:
Err Admin team for movie ie Bro Barry.... Need to ask one question... As I had just had my left knee operated... do i get a little piority as in getting some corner seat with my gal as I will be in clutches. honest.... any "handicapped priviledges pls" cos walking really is a pain now? Thanks for the understanding in advance...
oh man..sad sad..
GET WELL SOON!

Andy, just approach us to get your corner seat! Like that also must ask.... :)

Get well soon bro!

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back