Fast & Furious, Tokyo Carpark Drift (Ready, Seto, Go!) - Photos Included!

Re: Fast & Furious, Tokyo Drift (Sign Up Here)

as of now,

119 X $8 = $952
$952/90 = $10.5777 = $10.60

am i right?

rex7_vtec said:
Hi bro here is the correct calculation,

116 x $8 = $928 (divided by 90pax) = $10.311111

eh..thot 119 seats??? How come lessen by 3? Oh...bcos of the MONTH issit? Got 3 extra 'visitors':lol2: :)

Date: 3rd August Thursday
Time: 7pm for commercials (movie starts at 7.15pm)
Dresscode: Ladies -> Remember,less is more.... Guys -> preferably something to warm up the ladies with

1.) rex7vtec - 2 pax
2.) tripleM - 1 pax
3.) PG - 2 pax
4.) kenntonaldo - 2 pax
5.) elmariachi - 1 pax
6.) Alfa - 1 pax
7.) WT - 2 pax (if 4th Aug onwards, then minus 1 pax)
8.) Jase - 2 pax
9.) Babe - 1 pax
10.) Emile- 2 pax
11.) gadaffi - 2 pax
12.) orh lulu - 2 pax
13.) Shaaz - 2 pax
14.) Blackstealth - 2 pax
15.) SMYUEN - 2 pax
16.) xkrim3 - 1 pax
17.) Snail - 2 pax
18.) steven318 - 2 pax
19.) Machine - 2pax
20.) Smoobies- 2pax
21.) Liverpudlian - 2 Pax
22.) Fiftyfive - 2 pax
23.) Haze - 9 pax
24.) totoseow - 3 pax
25.) RaptureM3 - 2 pax
26.) HungryM3 - 2 pax
27.) SL2 - 2 pax
28.) Mockngbrd - 1 pax
29) Violets - 1 pax
30) Azrielsc - 2 pax
31) T6 - 1 pax
32) Welbo - 1 pax
33 ) adsnx- 1 pax
34) marc - 2 pax
35) pilotsnoopy - 1 pax
36) mapleLeaf - 1 pax
37.)M_POW3R - 4 pax
38.)Nicholastan91- 2pax
39.)trimix - 1 pax
40.)Summer - 1 pax
41.) StevanT - 1pax
42.) Carcraze - 1pax
43.) MR Spyder - 1 pax
44.) RadX - 2pax
45.) Coolacid - 1 pax
46.) nYteMarE - 2 pax
47.) morphisis - 2 pax
48.) kcirtap54 - 2 pax
49.) Crufty Dusty - 3 pax

Total =91pax, Added wifey in...she kpo wants to go

Total now is: $10.20 each

one question guys.. so many people.. there will be bond to have some that have to sit right in front of the screen right??

morphisis said:
one question guys.. so many people.. there will be bond to have some that have to sit right in front of the screen right??

That's right... it'll be unfortunate that some pple will sit right in front of the screen. Its inevitable.

rex7_vtec said:
Well I think based on the current seating number of pax, the first row is gonna be empty....
So come early to get your best seat lo

I think the ticket issuer gotto be quite accurate too otherwise, may leave gaps in between that cannot be filled by those coming in groups.

Maybe we need ushers to maximize the seats

Tickets will be issued for all 116 seats. So the thing is that its either gonna be distributed from the backrow onwards starting from the top of the namelist or its going to be on a first come first serve basis.

As we've booked the entire cinema, I thought it would be fair for everyone on a first come first serve basis since everyone who has registered is comfortable with the timings.

For those coming in a big group, please try to arrive earlier or perhaps split yourselves into 2-2 or 3-3 or 2-4 kind of arrangement.

Inevitably there will be a few others who will be sitting alot further front than the others, which of course some may be fine with.

What do you guys think? We've still got some time to arrange this so please do chip in some advise or comments.

1.) Issue tickets

or

2.) First come first serve

First come first serve would be better imo.

^^^ that just sounds wrong....

1st come 1st serve be fine...don't want it to be juz another typical movie experience...i wouldn't even mind not having a seat if its fullhouse...on the steps also can...heh...since its a community outing...juz be relaxed free and easy...of course switch off mobile, dun rock e guy in front of u still lah...heh...

hey rex, if GV is issuing you tickets still...how about asking them to issue all 119 tickets uncut? :p make it a collectible for 1st whole cinema booked movie outing ever organised...over time might fade..but well...........:p

jaskin... i noe u wil b ur usual self... ON THE WAY ON THE WAY... 1 hour later... I m reaching...

pilotsnoopy said:
1st come 1st serve be fine...don't want it to be juz another typical movie experience...i wouldn't even mind not having a seat if its fullhouse...on the steps also can...heh...since its a community outing...juz be relaxed free and easy...of course switch off mobile, dun rock e guy in front of u still lah...heh...

hey rex, if GV is issuing you tickets still...how about asking them to issue all 119 tickets uncut? :p make it a collectible for 1st whole cinema booked movie outing ever organised...over time might fade..but well...........:p
Hehe good idea!

But the thing is that all of you boys and girls are gonna need tickets to get into the theatre. So tickets will be give to you guys just that the seating will be on a first come first serve basis.

Honestly even if you guys wanna bring a sleeping bag and lay on the steps I guess its fine too since we have the entire cinema to ourselves :)

Of course try not to cause obstruction to other people lo

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back