Fast & Furious, Tokyo Carpark Drift (Ready, Seto, Go!) - Photos Included!

Re: Fast & Furious, Tokyo Drift (Park@Level 7) Kiasu ppl are already there

carcraze said:
was waiting at the taxi stand for my cousin to pick me up.

ehemmmm, saw the movie in 'real life' too.....:nehnehhh:

waiting for your space shuttle har?

well, got take video or not? car got crashed?

ahem... and you noticed his title... that lily ass must have really piqued your interest.

jaskin said:
Gad that was his title in the end credits lah!

taddy_lah said:
waiting for your space shuttle har?

well, got take video or not? car got crashed?

erm is mark x considered a space shuttle?:lol2:

haha..if they don appear in 'help, whats happening to my BMW thread', i think their cars are alright. haha... no video...but i recognise them....:nehnehhh:

anyways, ur son was cute la.

xkrim3 said:
ahem... and you noticed his title... that lily ass must have really piqued your interest.

there was a feature about this guy in life or 8 days i can't remember.
stop picking on me leh.

kisses for 25c?

u are granted a peck. no lip locking, please.

admins / mods - thanks for the effort. u guys are one motivated crew.

Organising Party... a big thank you for the time and effort put in... kudos for showing me a wee bit wee more sympathy in arranging a seat for me to stretch out my left leg... well... I settled for the steps in the end (had Sam to keep me company)... the knee simply could not take the bending to stay planted on the seat.

Much has to be said about the movie.. good car park racing scenes.. the plot a bit dry though...

cheers

Re: Fast & Furious, Tokyo Drift (Sign Up Here)

Mockngbrd said:
LATEST Update:

Just received word that a few members are ALREADY at Plaza Singapura, parked at Level 7.
all the kiasu buggers..... no need to werk ar?

Hi,

I am one of the super kiasu one haha. Saw Emile and Adsnx there too when I arrived at 5:45pm. I was ready at 3pm.

Thanks everyone for making this outting superb. Thanks Michelle for accommodating my endless SMSes. Missed out on the 7 flr carpark scene though. Must admit this is the most stress movie outting so far because of first come first serve. Normally I will only arrive 5 mins before the show starts.

Thanks to Barry & The Gang for organizing the movie outing. Enjoyed it very much :)

My next ride will be a jipoon chia......

another big thank u to all...agree that the movie was a bit dry. my wife slept thru....only the beginning and the end in the car park...was good. i only recognised 2 cars...R-33 amd the z350....was the 1st car he wrecked in the car park a dc-2 type R? sound track pretty cool too. think i will go get it.

actually ur stock bmws are very driftable too...u can try it in sepang...throttlecontrol+steering needs to be sharp.....that angry japo yakuza nephew....his driving position so freaking far back its so bullshit.

part 1/2 much better..but initial D still rules.....

The plot was dry for sure. The angmoh lead actor speak with a cowbang twang. I dun think he can even carry a full sentence. The kind Japanese who let him use his car to race sure speaks much better English than him. Wat a waste he got wasted. The female lead.... sigh, they shd juz put in some race queens, they wld have looked better and cuter.

But the drift scenes were really something. Especially the first part when the bad guy (who played his role very well with his menacing looks) drifted up the last ramp towards the finishing line. The other scene with a group of cars drifting at nite down a mountain was kinda cool too. Damn natural.

Good outing. Thanks organizers.

The drift up the ramp was done without any special effects. Al-naturel!

Nephews name is DK lah. Obviously you weren't paying attention. Did you see the babes in the carpark races? I bet you missed that too.

Toto
The first car Sean crashed was Nissan S15/Silvia

thanks barry and every admin that organise this outing...

enjoyed it every bit...

all the cars there nicely done up and their engine rumbles so nicely... do tat in singapore and i dont think the car can leave the impound of TP.....

carpark drifting anyone?

jack what about that orange which killed han?

that part about him going into the bath house to get money from mr. paw. wtf was that about?

Alvin you go first. I'll take a lift up and wait.
Go Cowboy Go!

totoseow said:
jack what about that orange which killed han?

that part about him going into the bath house to get money from mr. paw. wtf was that about?
That scene was just a side-track for gays.
Muahahahahahahahaha

ya i thought i saw nic n foo cameo in the tub. nics head was under the water. did u see that?

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back