• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

wilman2772

Legendary 10 Years
I started this thread just to let go some steam........:furious:

1. Bro bfd called me to confirm in getting the H&R Swaybars for his E90 on the 8th May from me.
2. I booked appointment for him at J4C for the install on 12th May 9:30am.
3. I deliver the swaybars to J4C on the 11th May 3pm.
4. Bro bfd then msg me that his car was towed to PML bcos of throttle failure & can't make it for Tues appointment.
5. He ask me to cancel the appointment & re-book for the following week after his car is out from PML.
6. I told him "Sure" & called J4C to cancel the appointment.
7. I msg bro bfd to check how was his car & which day he wants me to book for the next install appointment (15th May).
8. No response.
9. Msg him 2nd time the next day.
10. No response.
11. Msg him 3rd time today & he finally replies (17th May).
12. He say he'll have to back out on the purchase bcos his SA from PML told him that it's better not to change to aftermarket swaybars since his stock swaybars are still under waranty!!

This is dam dissapointing & lame for such excuses.

This are some of the issues we Vendors faces when we trust forum bros in any deals be it buying or selling.

Trusting them w/o taking any deposits or payment.

Turn the situation around, if I agreed/confirm selling him the swaybars & on the day of installation, I tell him I can't sell him bcos I had oready sold to another bro & that was the last set. How would he feel?

Sorry for the complain........just too many guys out there who don't honor what they say.

'The Great White'

Re: Feedback : Bad Buyers

Coll bro, too many lowballer in virtual world.

wilman2772;437547 said:
I started this thread just to let go some steam........:furious:

1. Bro bfd called me to confirm in getting the H&R Swaybars for his E90 on the 8th May from me.
2. I booked appointment for him at J4C for the install on 12th May 9:30am.
3. I deliver the swaybars to J4C on the 11th May 3pm.
4. Bro bfd then msg me that his car was towed to PML bcos of throttle failure & can't make it for Tues appointment.
5. He ask me to cancel the appointment & re-book for the following week after his car is out from PML.
6. I told him "Sure" & called J4C to cancel the appointment.
7. I msg bro bfd to check how was his car & which day he wants me to book for the next install appointment (15th May).
8. No response.
9. Msg him 2nd time the next day.
10. No response.
11. Msg him 3rd time today & he finally replies (17th May).
12. He say he'll have to back out on the purchase bcos his SA from PML told him that it's better not to change to aftermarket swaybars since his stock swaybars are still under waranty!!

This is dam dissapointing & lame for such excuses.

This are some of the issues we Vendors faces when we trust forum bros in any deals be it buying or selling.

Trusting them w/o taking any deposits or payment.

Turn the situation around, if I agreed/confirm selling him the swaybars & on the day of installation, I tell him I can't sell him bcos I had oready sold to another bro & that was the last set. How would he feel?

Sorry for the complain........just too many guys out there who don't honor what they say.

'The Great White'

There are some who are severely misguided by their SA's and there are some who are severely misguided by their wives. All the reasons so far even I have encountered is circling around those lines. Well, I can imagine its harder for vendors cause most of them don't keep items in stock and the cost of getting rid of them is on the vendor's. Especially when its a brand new item it sucks even more. Feel your sentiments mate. But its a viscious circle this thing. :(

a lousy buyer is all i can say!

sigh bro u always ask me transfer u money before order sob sob....
see must set same standard ma.... cannot sub-standard ma..

bmw7833;437549 said:
Coll bro, too many lowballer in virtual world.

This is not about lowballers.

Lowballers are those who offer you the price way below your cost.

This is about integrity.

Onz means Onz.

Virtual?? I think he's alive & walking.

:lol:

'The Great White'

satinGHOST|r!der;437550 said:
There are some who are severely misguided by their SA's and there are some who are severely misguided by their wives. All the reasons so far even I have encountered is circling around those lines. Well, I can imagine its harder for vendors cause most of them don't keep items in stock and the cost of getting rid of them is on the vendor's. Especially when its a brand new item it sucks even more. Feel your sentiments mate. But its a viscious circle this thing. :(

You are so right!!!

There is another bro, Onz on the Velocity, confirming coming to my place for install.....then later back out say Wife scold him for modding........

Hahahahaha.........

'The Great White'

wilman2772;437556 said:
You are so right!!!

There is another bro, Onz on the Velocity, confirming coming to my place for install.....then later back out say Wife scold him for modding........

Hahahahaha.........

'The Great White'

Muahahhahahaha...:nutkick:

iScoupe;437552 said:
a lousy buyer is all i can say!

sigh bro u always ask me transfer u money before order sob sob....
see must set same standard ma.... cannot sub-standard ma..

U steady........give me back my present to you!

:furious:

'The Great White'

wilman2772;437558 said:
U steady........give me back my present to you!

:furious:

'The Great White'
wow give liao cannot take back la.... :dance:
just be careful la bro, even u super lao jiao also got pple sabo u or give u stupid excuse.

wilman2772;437555 said:
This is not about lowballers.

Lowballers are those who offer you the price way below your cost.

This is about integrity.

Onz means Onz.

Virtual?? I think he's alive & walking.

:lol:

'The Great White'

:shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

Well...for me..i personally "don't declare those modds things to wife"....till the stage she found out is... well to late....

Only thing i wish to comment is "Make up your mind before commiting to others"
So Bro...perhaps you should start considering making a " cancellation fees surcharge of $30 + GST" for your time and effort.....:oooops:

BTW...the velocity gadget fit quite underneath next to the bonnet push button...so she hardly notice it...:shakemyb:

:nutkick:

iScoupe;437559 said:
wow give liao cannot take back la.... :dance:
just be careful la bro, even u super lao jiao also got pple sabo u or give u stupid excuse.

Hahahaha, joking with you lah....U always the super steady bro that everybody respects!!!

:D

'The Great White'

wilman2772;437563 said:
Hahahaha, joking with you lah....U always the super steady bro that everybody respects!!!

:D

'The Great White'
wow even u want it back, i also dun give muhahahahaha.... i give u lame excuse.

chill Wilman, as sellers we all have our share of unhappy experiences with buyers but most are still good folks.
anyway, Bro BFD is a nice fella.....i think its the case of SA scaring him with some shitty warranty void story.....keke

Perhaps some ppl may like to hear another part of the story before judging.

Whatever bro wilman mentioned in the 1st post is correct but i did not give him a more detailed explaination due to smsing.

Firstly, I am very interested in the H&R bar and are still interested in it now. It is 1 mod i never miss since my previous rides. However, due to my recent x2 visits to pml for my "engine malfunction yellow light", it made me worry on the warranty issue if after market parts are installed. On the first visit to pml, they cannot find the fault and simply reset the check light, only during the 2nd visit, the found the throttle housing to be faulty and replaced it. I was told to monitor if the check light ever comes on again. Apparantly, the throttle housing may or may not be the root cause and i may still need to visit them if the check light realli comes on again..

Before collecting the car, I spoke to the SA on my intention of fixing the swaybar but he strongly discourage me to. Firstly, if anything were to happen again(same check light or others), my warranty may void as they can pinpoint on the bars. More impt, the SA also pointed out that since my warranty ends on July this year, might as well wait for a few more months then install.

I told bro wilman to understand my situation here and that i will do it after july when my warranty ends and had apologize to him many times for the inconvenience but all his replied was "rubbish la, dun want say dun want la, I not born ytd la." Zzz

It may still be my fault for backing out but guess I will have to stick to it due to the above mentioned problems.

Not to add fuel to fire but hopefully, an objective comment. Buying an item and installing an item are 2 separate issues. We can buy an item today and have it installed much later. The point is; if you have committed to a sale, it is only right that you go through with the sale. Pay the vendor and if he is kind enough to make an appointment to have the item installed, you can always tell him to cancel the appointment. I don't think the vendor will mind but not paying him is essentially a breach of contract and if he wants to be nasty, he can certainly take actions. Sellers and buyers needs to put themselves into each others shoes and realize the hassles and time wasted in dealing with non-paying buyers and sellers who don't honor the claims on their products. It's a small world we live in and what goes around comes around. No offence intended, just my point of view as a seller and buyer.

totally agreed with gabey..................

aiyo, i dunno how many times kena fly kite by buyers.....haha
dun get too upset Wilman.....u probably seen more than me.
actually "changing mind" type of buyers still beats the persistent low-ballers who pester me to sell them....thats worst...

bfd;437572 said:
I told bro wilman to understand my situation here and that i will do it after july when my warranty ends.
Wilman, I guess you can wait til July 09. Anyway, BFD, please make payment first,
Case close lor. Satay on me. Cheers.:yummie:

gabey;437573 said:
Not to add fuel to fire but hopefully, an objective comment. Buying an item and installing an item are 2 separate issues. We can buy an item today and have it installed much later. The point is; if you have committed to a sale, it is only right that you go through with the sale. Pay the vendor and if he is kind enough to make an appointment to have the item installed, you can always tell him to cancel the appointment. I don't think the vendor will mind but not paying him is essentially a breach of contract and if he wants to be nasty, he can certainly take actions. Sellers and buyers needs to put themselves into each others shoes and realize the hassles and time wasted in dealing with non-paying buyers and sellers who don't honor the claims on their products. It's a small world we live in and what goes around comes around. No offence intended, just my point of view as a seller and buyer.

Excellent Sir!! Totally agreed with you!!

U must have kenna a few when you were selling some of your stuffs right?....kekekek

sszone;437575 said:
aiyo, i dunno how many times kena fly kite by buyers.....haha
dun get too upset Wilman.....u probably seen more than me.
actually "changing mind" type of buyers still beats the persistent low-ballers who pester me to sell them....thats worst...

YES!! Quite a few......that is dam bad as I have to decline other potential buyers by telling them the item (only 1 in stock) is sold......then after holding the item for 1 week.....he decided to back out w/o any reasons......

Low ballers.....not so bad.....I just ask them to go Marina South on weekends......hahahaha

collin;437580 said:
Wilman, I guess you can wait til July 09. Anyway, BFD, please make payment first,
Case close lor. Satay on me. Cheers.:yummie:

Collin.....U lagi Steady!!!!!! hahahahaha

Thanks for the support guys!!

'The Great White'

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88betcomvn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back