Forum recently in war

Re: Forum recently in war

iScoupe;991475 said:
how to know if the F10 cup holder is able to hold 500ml evian mineral water bottle?

Confirm can..i just tried it on my car

sherman0888;991482 said:
Hi..what number to call SLK69... My toilet bowl cannot flush.

he take care of cleaning one, toilet bowl cannot flush pls call iscoupe.

SLK69;991484 said:
Infratint sucks!!!!!

this one i must not agree. u cross the border. infratint no sucks. But the boss like to suck you (comes with platinuium package $788 )

SLK69;991474 said:
after I post this thread ....I received a pigeon letter at saying that O$P$ KNN.......

OK IN FORUM VERY SIMPLE...ITS LIKE IN PRISON...U GO IN EARLY U LAO DA...U GO IN LATER..U CFM WASH TOILET BOWL EVERYDAY...

IN FORUM...ITS WORST ACTUALLY...

COS ALL THE GOT MONEY NO MONEY...NEVER SEE BEFORE TALK ALOT ...GOT TAIJI NEVER COME OUT GUYS ALOT...SO ALOT THINGS...HAPPEN...

RYAN...THE GUYS IN THIS FORUM HELP U IN A WAY THATS Y BMWSG GOT TODAY...BUT JIA6 NOW COS DUN HAVE ME....

THEN THOSE NEW YANG TOFU...SUKA SUKA COME IN DISTURB DISTURB...DUN NOE GREEN RE CHAO WHITE KPKB...OF COS THOSE OLD PEOPLE LIKE KEN...MW...TOTO...CANOT SWALLOW...SO MUST PROTEST...ALL KNOW EACH OTHER SO LONG...NO RELATIONSHIP ALSO GOT FEEL....THEREFORE...WE SHULD CLOSE THE CASE AND BRING THEM BACK IF THEY WANT....COS HEAR SAY THEY KENA BAN BY SAMMYBOY SOON TOO.....

RYAN...FOR RYAN...THE REST DUN KPO...I ALSO CONTRIBUTE TO U BEFORE...IF U REMEBER...SO PLS LOOK INTO THE MATTER...
DUN PM ME ...CAN CALL ME...

Choa baboon..!! Hahahah a
So slk...how long it took you to type?

SLK69;991490 said:
Ccb...suddendly all the kpo kia..all come out kong wu kong bo...

I miss u guys...ken...toto...mw...jasonmaximum...barry...ryan..sometimes..

already ask you stop going to gym, see now. gay liao lor...

iScoupe;991493 said:
already ask you stop going to gym, see now. gay liao lor...

SLK69 still ok...I worry about spensor...

Please lah, a few choice words between a couple of old birds and the forum is at war? I think BoTay a bit too timid after MIA from forum too long. This is wet wet the water. PG-13 version of forum war.

A ruse to lure you out from your hibernation and to get you posting again. ALL IN BIG CAPITAL LETTERS.

:lol2::lol2: good to see Bobby back in action :)

wobbles;991502 said:
please lah, a few choice words between a couple of old birds and the forum is at war? I think botay a bit too timid after mia from forum too long. This is wet wet the water. Pg-13 version of forum war.

A ruse to lure you out from your hibernation and to get you posting again. All in big capital letters.

:lol2::lol2: Good to see bobby back in action :)

ai tio ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

thanks...

I'm not a lao jiao, very newbie or contributor etc...
I like reading posts from MW, Kenn and company which I find it's very entertaining and informative at times.
This forum is like the growing population of Singapore. So it's definitely going to be crowded where more and more interesting or maybe, repetitive queries surfacing that will irritate the hell out of the lao jiaos who have been answering them all these while.
Can;t help when BMW is selling so well with more people joining to forum. The cosiness may be affected but I believe it;s still tolerable.

A little more patience will go a long way either to the lao jiaos or newbies but I would hope that people can be more sensitive to every individual around us.

The Guardian;991504 said:
I like reading posts from MW, Kenn and company which I find it's very entertaining and informative at times.
This forum is like the growing population of Singapore. So it's definitely going to be crowded where more and more interesting or maybe, repetitive queries surfacing that will irritate the hell out of the lao jiaos who have been answering them all these while.
Can;t help when BMW is selling so well with more people joining to forum. The cosiness may be affected but I believe it;s still tolerable.

A little more patience will go a long way either to the lao jiaos or newbies but I would hope that people can be more sensitive to every individual around us.

THANK YOU FOR UR CONTRIBUTIONS...
U HAVE WON URSELF A $50 ntuc vouncher....

see ryan...got study people also can see whats happening...

The Guardian;991504 said:

u support Population White paper?

Not old bird here and not exactly very active either.

Just a quick comment. Just in life, as you grow old, you start to find the youngsters irritating. Always complaining, no initiative, cannot wait.

The youngsters will find the old men irritating. Always talking about your past contributions, extremely impatient, quick to judge.

So in a forum, as in life, we just need to tolerate. Old birds cut the newbies some slack, newbies give the old birds the appropriate respect. Cant be that hard right?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacai188betmov

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back