Forum recently in war

Re: Forum recently in war

SLK69;991492 said:
save the earth
say NO to condoms.

Wrong thread...

The problem is the truth is hard to take.
Lan jiao way....listen tulan... Jiao way...also tulan.....

Kong simi hor ?

Hi All,

Can i check if i deactivate the safety belt prompting system, will the warranty from pml be voilded?

Also, can i ask if what is the latest software update for the engine and gearbox for 523i? Is there any food to have it updated and what improvements are for the software updates?

Many thanks for any good feedbacks

Ah Wing....check put my quads ... Smell my eng Kong. Hehhehe....

SLK69;991497 said:
where is the 4 monkeys????
MW....KENTONA....TOTOSEOW...ETC..

hello, your sng-saio very lao ya where got 4 monkeys only 3 lah.
okay siang is the last monkey so buay kan one?

SLK69;991478 said:
thank u..i agreed with u to a extend because ur verbs or noun alot very chim...i canot know the meaning..

Paiseh jing paipeh , I piak piak secretary liao
She england powderful chim chim ang mo write
for me now pichia lobang I bmw no how to type
nb 4 lines nia I praying mantis tock tock keyboad satu jam alamak...

ho sey liao lah....got so many hokkien kakis!

chicane;991509 said:
not old bird here and not exactly very active either.

Just a quick comment. Just in life, as you grow old, you start to find the youngsters irritating. Always complaining, no initiative, cannot wait.

The youngsters will find the old men irritating. Always talking about your past contributions, extremely impatient, quick to judge.

So in a forum, as in life, we just need to tolerate. Old birds cut the newbies some slack, newbies give the old birds the appropriate respect. Cant be that hard right?

heng ah...i m young..

chicane;991509 said:
Not old bird here and not exactly very active either.

Just a quick comment. Just in life, as you grow old, you start to find the youngsters irritating. Always complaining, no initiative, cannot wait.

The youngsters will find the old men irritating. Always talking about your past contributions, extremely impatient, quick to judge.

So in a forum, as in life, we just need to tolerate. Old birds cut the newbies some slack, newbies give the old birds the appropriate respect. Cant be that hard right?

kevinbmw;991510 said:
Wrong thread...
kpo

jonleeck;991511 said:
The problem is the truth is hard to take.
Lan jiao way....listen tulan... Jiao way...also tulan.....

Kong simi hor ?

of cos kong Jiao wei la....easy to pass time....
tagnoel;991513 said:
Hi All,

Can i check if i deactivate the safety belt prompting system, will the warranty from pml be voilded?

Also, can i ask if what is the latest software update for the engine and gearbox for 523i? Is there any food to have it updated and what improvements are for the software updates?

Many thanks for any good feedbacks

pls go to Singapore Honda forum...
arsenal62;991516 said:
hello, your sng-saio very lao ya where got 4 monkeys only 3 lah.
okay siang is the last monkey so buay kan one?

knn I say 4 means 4...
I say 3 means 3...ware got need to sng eh

ozipo;991518 said:
Paiseh jing paipeh , I piak piak secretary liao
She england powderful chim chim ang mo write
for me now pichia lobang I bmw no how to type
nb 4 lines nia I praying mantis tock tock keyboad satu jam alamak...

wah knn.....sibei jia6 leh ur England....

arsenal62;991520 said:
ho sey liao lah....got so many hokkien kakis!

seow liao.....

Once upon a time, there is a community workshop that was set up, whereby enthusiastic can gather at a common place and share their experiences and learn from each other.
As time goes by, more and more people come to this workshop to gather, learn and share.
The information exchanged, gathered and documented in the workshop grew and its now like an encyclopedia.
there are also alot of regulars whom eventually became friends.
5, 10, 15 years later, the community workshop become quite well known and newbies start coming to the workshop.
But everytime the newbies ask a question, be it silly, lazyness or what not, the common reply would be: its all in the documents, cant you just go search for it yourself instead of asking and expect to be spoonfed?
Is this the objective of the workshop in the first place?

Its like having an apprentice mechinic asking the mentor mechinic a question and the metor would always reply: go read the manufacturer repair manuel yourself and stop asking stupid question.

beware of ppl got wings one cos you tot he's an 天使 but he's actually a 鸟人......nnb!

Who tio tai ji ?

I also want to join...

I like tai ji ... My life sibei boring everyday wake up cho bo lan

knnbccb

To be honest, this forum is dominated by a small group of close friends who basically treat it as their coffee shop hangout. Can too kok can sing song, when new people try to join the table it depends on their mood if the reply is nice or not. Not sure how accurate this statement but it is purely my own view. I prepare to be flamed for saying this already.

Sometimes there are also truly interesting threads and discussions but after 2-3 good replies suddenly it all goes out the window with something like

"xxx is gay, yyy say one"

Then all of a sudden floodgates of spam opens and the original discussion gets lost.

guy013;991545 said:
To be honest, this forum is dominated by a small group of close friends who basically treat it as their coffee shop hangout. Can too kok can sing song, when new people try to join the table it depends on their mood if the reply is nice or not. Not sure how accurate this statement but it is purely my own view. I prepare to be flamed for saying this already.

Sometimes there are also truly interesting threads and discussions but after 2-3 good replies suddenly it all goes out the window with something like

Then all of a sudden floodgates of spam opens and the original discussion gets lost.

yeah...honestly its true...but life is like that wat....

now I consider ot liao...ho seh

guy013;991545 said:

I support n second my neighbour! His car damn nice.....
Irrelevant

Im not saying its wrong for car lovers who join forum then becomes friends to tAlk kok with each other but I'm just saying I can see its hard to be a moderator trying to find a balance with maintaining a quality forum vs something like sbf or hwz. It becomes to messy that newbies might be put off from joining. If that's the intention (to exclude newbies) then maybe admin has a right to rule with iron fist?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacai188betmov

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back