Forum recently in war

Re: Forum recently in war

jasonmaxima;991636 said:
pengful.... your backside pain? orh bee goot....

cos you didn't mention me... c3po and jonleeck must be over the moon cos they got mentioned.... pui

Sorli, you and wobbles and chershen and davidthc too. You guys make the forum man!

jonleeck;991637 said:
Hey Peng.... Oilman too....u know that chilli pepper carrot omg? Along with Toto and mw..tio ban.
But I
dun miss them... Cos now they are gay party at hotel 81..(can name hotel?)

Why were they banned? For speaking out? Banned 3 days?

[video=youtube;BWf-eARnf6U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWf-eARnf6U[/video]

Anw. I havent met all of you here but I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Some bros became quite gd bros. Forum is a nice place to share and learn. I guess the idea is to be genuine and be sincere. With this, I am sure many will be willing to impart. The challenge comes about when there are those who "fire and run away", complacent, "thinks others owe them a living", etc. Be nice and I am sure all will be well.

I am not driving a BMW anymore but this is the best forum I go to. Even at my current ordeal (not settled yet), I thought I should share here as I have learnt alot.

Cheerssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

wobbles;991634 said:
MW's profile shows that he's been banned!?!? I can't even find Toto's profile!? Has he been deleted? What's happening?

Yep, MW, Oilman and Toto tio banned. I can still find toto's profile. Why Kenn never tio banned?

pengful;991645 said:
Why were they banned? For speaking out? Banned 3 days?

banned for no reason... esp MW. die...eyes cannot close type of innocently banned

jonleeck;991642 said:
Piss off lar homo.... Why u nver kana ban? U not at their party meh?

I wun kena ban cos I play within bounds... recently I seeking the truth... but admins refuse to engage me in my questions.

He brotherhood man... His bros tio ban..
As usual lar...one for all all for one.
Btw he never go to the gay party cos he is in another group hugging seessiont.

jasonmaxima;991649 said:
banned for no reason... esp MW. die...eyes cannot close type of innocently banned

I wun kena ban cos I play within bounds... recently I seeking the truth... but admins refuse to engage me in my questions.

Last time I spoke the truth, I kenna slapped with infraction... whatever that means.

pengful;991654 said:
Last time I spoke the truth, I kenna slapped with infraction... whatever that means.

the law is blind.... and the frigging weighing scale is slanted....

chershen;991647 said:
[video=youtube;BWf-eARnf6U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWf-eARnf6U[/video]

Anw. I havent met all of you here but I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Some bros became quite gd bros. Forum is a nice place to share and learn. I guess the idea is to be genuine and be sincere. With this, I am sure many will be willing to impart. The challenge comes about when there are those who "fire and run away", complacent, "thinks others owe them a living", etc. Be nice and I am sure all will be well.

I am not driving a BMW anymore but this is the best forum I go to. Even at my current ordeal (not settled yet), I thought I should share here as I have learnt alot.

Cheerssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Thanks for selling me those m-type side markers man, if you remember. I didn't like it afterwards and gave to it to a fellow former, who loved it. See love gets passed around... but pls no Michael Jackson.

jasonmaxima;991656 said:
the law is blind.... and the frigging weighing scale is slanted....
I couldn't agree more. The world is unfair. Big eat small. Rich eat poor.

C3P0;991658 said:

as a seasoned banker yourself.... you jolly well know that statement is half truth....

the small can eat the big hor...

lenovo ate ibm, geely ate volvo...etc etc....

jasonmaxima;991639 said:
jon.... where are the m sport front bumper pics to drool at??

When will be yellow bbk???

C3P0;991658 said:

95% agree....... Robot's always use his 335 jio my Impreza TS...... Ai race mai......... Twin turbo bully NA..... :verysad::verysad:

jonleeck;991514 said:
Ah Wing....check put my quads ... Smell my eng Kong. Hehhehe....

Show pic leh.... How ur rim? Actually I most worried about your rims. Hehehe

milk15;991611 said:
MP.... Long time no see, so when happy hour?? Btw iscowpeh always how lian his simi platinum card but nvr see him use it to sign 1..... -&/$:);(.,?!

Hope Keng jio get stuck into your quad tips.....

You always will be there???

Yo milk ho seh bo. Long time no see you. Happy hour soon, rem to jio iscoupe hehehe...

jasonmaxima;991661 said:
as a seasoned banker yourself.... you jolly well know that statement is half truth....

the small can eat the big hor...

lenovo ate ibm, geely ate volvo...etc etc....

10000% agree with Maximizer.

Best example: Chantelle (then 17 year old SMALL girl) ate 50 over men, including an Axl look-alike and another one that looked like Brobot... all sent to Changi Chalet.

MANEATER.

Ahwing;991681 said:
Yo milk ho seh bo. Long time no see you. Happy hour soon, rem to jio iscoupe hehehe...

NATO...... lets see when you will jio........ lolxxx

Hi everyone
long time no see.

Every thread with silly question sure got people post correct answer one, just ignore those not answer, buai song then complaint.. Buai steady...
This is Internet leh u think arm wrestling ah...

don't be so aggressive. The world is round.

I was waiting for your PM.

jasonmaxima;991649 said:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jisanmia

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back