Forum recently in war

Re: Forum recently in war

kevinbmw;991550 said:
I support n second my neighbour! His car damn nice.....
Irrelevant

Haha tks bro. Usually I dont post so many things but feel like contributing my 2 cents in this matter.

It's tough job being admin and moderator.

you never mention mirage?

Forum where got war??? Only trigger happy admin siam my question posed to them then say i taunting and give me warning....

Actually, if you are in person with the guy asking about his cupholder at a workshop - I think one would not answer the question like the way it was answered on this forum.

Behind a keyboard ...... People seem to lack civility.

Vansoh;991534 said:
Once upon a time, there is a community workshop that was set up, whereby enthusiastic can gather at a common place and share their experiences and learn from each other.
As time goes by, more and more people come to this workshop to gather, learn and share.
The information exchanged, gathered and documented in the workshop grew and its now like an encyclopedia.
there are also alot of regulars whom eventually became friends.
5, 10, 15 years later, the community workshop become quite well known and newbies start coming to the workshop.
But everytime the newbies ask a question, be it silly, lazyness or what not, the common reply would be: its all in the documents, cant you just go search for it yourself instead of asking and expect to be spoonfed?
Is this the objective of the workshop in the first place?

Its like having an apprentice mechinic asking the mentor mechinic a question and the metor would always reply: go read the manufacturer repair manuel yourself and stop asking stupid question.

guy013;991553 said:
Haha tks bro. Usually I dont post so many things but feel like contributing my 2 cents in this matter.

It's tough job being admin and moderator.

Well, if not happy with admin, either quit the forum or apply to be admin lor. Not stirring shit but it's like that one what.

Last time I very tulan Jonleeck because he is Man U fan and always suan Liverpool.

Now I still very tulan him because he everytime say my rims ugly.

Irrelevant.

C3P0;991588 said:
Last time I very tulan Jonleeck because he is Man U fan and always suan Liverpool.

Irrelevant.

Hi is tulan jiao = angry bird?

Sorry, irrelevant. My chinese no good.

Soifon;991591 said:

I think difficult to explain. Need to show you physically. When free? PM me ya!

C3P0;991588 said:

Irrelevant.

I love u bro....
I got quads pipe.. and united are champion.

Vansoh;991534 said:
Once upon a time, there is a community workshop that was set up, whereby enthusiastic can gather at a common place and share their experiences and learn from each other.
As time goes by, more and more people come to this workshop to gather, learn and share.
The information exchanged, gathered and documented in the workshop grew and its now like an encyclopedia.
there are also alot of regulars whom eventually became friends.
5, 10, 15 years later, the community workshop become quite well known and newbies start coming to the workshop.
But everytime the newbies ask a question, be it silly, lazyness or what not, the common reply would be: its all in the documents, cant you just go search for it yourself instead of asking and expect to be spoonfed?
Is this the objective of the workshop in the first place?

Its like having an apprentice mechinic asking the mentor mechinic a question and the metor would always reply: go read the manufacturer repair manuel yourself and stop asking stupid question.
Actually, i used the method mentioned above to teach new stuff. Ez way, ppl nvr rem. Only thru blood & sweat, ppl rem.

Through my yrs of BMW ownership, i have alternator failure, fuel pump failure and whatever. 1st thing to do is go WS.

Soifon;991591 said:

Unker wobbles say, tulan jiao = next SARS outbreak because got virus from pig and bird. Dun bliff me, watch that show Contagion. Scary sia.... Irrelevant, admin, pls give chance thanks!

Ahwing;991476 said:
so obvious meh.. paiseh paiseh.. can use his card to pay bo??

MP.... Long time no see, so when happy hour?? Btw iscowpeh always how lian his simi platinum card but nvr see him use it to sign 1..... -&/$:);(.,?!

jonleeck;991514 said:
Ah Wing....check put my quads ... Smell my eng Kong. Hehhehe....

Hope Keng jio get stuck into your quad tips.....

SLK69;991554 said:
fuse at meriden hotel opens from 10pm to 6am

thank you for ur sapport.

You always will be there???

Bobby, though I have never met you I think what you said made a lot of sense. This forum is like a kopi tiam like some said. You talk cock you sing song and occasionally you answer a few stupid qns that are google-able (got such word or not?). Anyway, the silly answers (because of silly qns) became OT but, but, but they were enjoyable OT. The subtle message to the silly qn asker is.... go figure and go to a f**king workshop!

I don't think this forum is a place where nothing gets answered. Many of us have shared our car breakdown stories or save money stories (if you bother to search) and it annoys the hell out of everyone when silly qns get asked again. The most annoying part is you try to ignore, don't answer and some smart alek will BUMP it up again... argghhhh!

Anyway, what I want to say is this forum is a great place to be in, but please bring with you some sense of humor, and all will be good. Btw, where are MW, Kenn, Toto, etc? I will say for the record, without them (of course C3PO, Milk, iscoupe, sszone, jonleek, too many I cannot name all), BMW.SG is NOTHING.

Peace and sleep well... (just came back from biking around my house park connector and now my ka chng very peng, I mean pain).

MW's profile shows that he's been banned!?!? I can't even find Toto's profile!? Has he been deleted? What's happening?

pengful.... your backside pain? orh bee goot....

cos you didn't mention me... c3po and jonleeck must be over the moon cos they got mentioned.... pui

Hey Peng.... Oilman too....u know that chilli pepper carrot omg? Along with Toto and mw..tio ban.
But I
dun miss them... Cos now they are gay party at hotel 81..(can name hotel?)

jonleeck;991637 said:
Hey Peng.... Oilman too....u know that chilli pepper carrot omg? Along with Toto and mw..tio ban.
But I
dun miss them... Cos now they are gay party at hotel 81..(can name hotel?)

jon.... where are the m sport front bumper pics to drool at??

jasonmaxima;991636 said:
pengful.... your backside pain? orh bee goot....

cos you didn't mention me... c3po and jonleeck must be over the moon cos they got mentioned.... pui

Piss off lar homo.... Why u nver kana ban? U not at their party meh?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33winprome

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back