• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS: E36 coupe (320 Auto)

Re: FS: E36 coupe (320 Auto)

Sam25;184320 said:
Is there a E46 M3 sedan in town? or even in production for that matter? Just curious.
Anyway, bumpz for your E36 coupe sale. Great ride with a great muscular body...

No such thing. If there is one,it must be Buatan Malaysia. Malaysia Boleh!!! Cabutz!! Hehehe

JadedM3;184291 said:
Please read carefully before you try to be sarcastic. Would anybody be buying a half-cut M3 just for the bodykit? Perhaps you would but I don't think I know of many who would! :nehnehhh:

Anyway, I think this thread is about the sale of a car rather than discussing about what's under the bonnet (which I quite politely decline to anyways, due to LTA guidelines). Thank goodness the TP hasn't set its sights to target E46, if not, time for me to change cars.

i'm sure many forummers here would be very interested in how it was done and also the damage? come for next meetup and share your knowledge? if you go i will definately go

JadedM3;184291 said:
Please read carefully before you try to be sarcastic. Would anybody be buying a half-cut M3 just for the bodykit? Perhaps you would but I don't think I know of many who would! :nehnehhh:

Anyway, I think this thread is about the sale of a car rather than discussing about what's under the bonnet (which I quite politely decline to anyways, due to LTA guidelines). Thank goodness the TP hasn't set its sights to target E46, if not, time for me to change cars.

What Im trying to say is..if u dont a M3 means u dont..no matter what u do to ur car...half-cut..bodykit..or e likes of it. juz say urs is a normal e46 with m3 halfcut...no one will laugh.

a rooster or bird of paradise...no matter how graceful or chio chio it is...is still a rooster or a bird..never a phoenix. not trying to be sarcastic. juz trying to view my opinion.

lesson learnt 2 every1... u should be thankful enough that u hv a ride. every1 loves their ride no matter how ugly, slow, or cheap it is :cloud9: that's y ppl defends their ride 2 b e best. For personal views... juz keep them personal if u think u might hurt some1 :) . a gd heart is always better than a good ride :laughlik:

Alrighty... I spoke with the owner, and he's agreed to bring his car down to a central location so that anyone who is interested can take a look, talk to him about the price, etc.

For those who have asked me "what's the condition of the car?" I'd say the best way to describe it would be "original". The interior is pretty OK, the exterior is a little ratty in places. No huge problems, but could do with a little TLC & cleaning up. Mechanically, the owner has always kept it well (.e. it's had new auto box). It has no "go faster" modifications - stock condition. Price estimate is mid-30K (it has 18+ K of paper value).

Date / time for viewing is 8.30 - 9am on Saturday, March 31 - please note, this is a very firm and punctual timeslot. The owner says he will be gone by 9.01am. PM me for the location.

In case you're wondering why I'm bothering with all this - call it idle amusement :)

hmm...I wonder why he replaced with a new autobox instead of a manual Tranny....hehe... oh well....

To JadedM3, if we foil the value of the E36 coupes, when its time to renew the COEs of E46 coupes, their prices would also be low. Take a look at the MX5 and S13 200sx, it used to be a 4K p.a. car, now its 6K p.a., why? Becoz its the owners themselves that brought up the valuation of the vehicle, thus making it more desirable and ppl are willing to pay for them even they are in crap condition.

However, same cannot be said to our BMWs, coz most owners would keep them in the best condition and would replace any faulty stuff (u know how BMWs are intolerant to impending failures) asap. Save for some owners who have budget problems, the coupes are generally well kept by enthusiasts.

E36 owners unite! lets bring the value of our cars higher!!! Lets sell at 7K p.a. for coupes and 6K p.a for 4 doors!!! Heehee!

Haha, goodluck with you sale. "ratty exterior", "Original stock condition", "$18K + paper value asking for mid $30K"? With a price tag like that, think only a BIG sucker would snap it up.

Sorry man, but if your acquaintance gets his asking price of mid $30K, I'll chop off my lil bro, balls included. Can say this wholeheartedly now that the apparent condition of the car is out, and the price finally disclosed. The E36 Coupe is a fine car, just as the sedan is, but not when its twice that of its paper value and in so-so condition...but hope you get your price, coz I sure am looking forward to chopping mine off when you do.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck... you know the rest. Before you go about speaking like some LTA spokesman about what legally should be called an M3 etc, you should know I do not give a rats ass what YOU think. It was a proper and full conversion complete with suspension and brakes and interior. I'm sure you're not THAT naive that you'll only believe a car is an M3 just because the lil slip of paper from LTA states so?

Next stupid thing you're gonna be saying is that those with track cars parked at PG do not own cars at all, cause they're not legally registered in Singapore...

No need to be sour grapes and be a bloody posterior hole just because you don't have an M3.

Either way, I think you should have more respect for the threadstarter and stick to the topic.

JadedM3;184826 said:
Haha, goodluck with you sale. "ratty exterior", "Original stock condition", "$18K + paper value asking for mid $30K"? With a price tag like that, think only a BIG sucker would snap it up.

Sorry man, but if your acquaintance gets his asking price of mid $30K, I'll chop off my lil bro, balls included. Can say this wholeheartedly now that the apparent condition of the car is out, and the price finally disclosed. The E36 Coupe is a fine car, just as the sedan is, but not when its twice that of its paper value and in so-so condition...but hope you get your price, coz I sure am looking forward to chopping mine off when you do.

Er, its not "my" price - in case you didn't care to read, the car belongs to an acquaintance. My interest is solely in exposing fellow forum member to opportunity; and keeping interesting cars on the roads of Singapore.

I guess you're one of those folk who like shiny stuff, right? Some of us look deeper. A cheap paint job over in JB fixes "ratty" in an instant. And some people actually enjoy the challenge of restorative work - its called pride of ownership.

gtr_Gtti;184801 said:

E36 owners unite! lets bring the value of our cars higher!!! Lets sell at 7K p.a. for coupes and 6K p.a for 4 doors!!! Heehee!

Err thanks but no thanks.. sell off then I need to look for another E36 machiam like LPPL leh.....:lol2:

Nick;184833 said:
Er, its not "my" price - in case you didn't care to read, the car belongs to an acquaintance. My interest is solely in exposing fellow forum member to opportunity; and keeping interesting cars on the roads of Singapore.

I guess you're one of those folk who like shiny stuff, right? Some of us look deeper. A cheap paint job over in JB fixes "ratty" in an instant. And some people actually enjoy the challenge of restorative work - its called pride of ownership.

Yup I like my stuff shiny and new. No need for a fresh coat of paint for my car yet. The car's gleaming from the original one.

Tell me, when you look "deeper" into your car, how many coats of cheap paint and layers of putty from JB do you see, since you seem such a pro at cheap paint jobs in JB?

Yup, I'm sure whoever's the "lucky soul" taking over your "acquaintance's" car would have lots of "pride of ownership". From the description of the car, I think that's not an option, but a prerequisite! :)

Anyways, have nothing against the car. Goodluck with your sale on Saturday.

JadedM3;184865 said:
Yup I like my stuff shiny and new.

So that's why you needed to cut a car in half then pretend the resulting Frankenstein's monster is an M3? Sounds like your car has spent more time in JB than this E36, my friend.

if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck..but has body of a chicken...i wonder if i kill it and cook it will it taste like chicken or duck?

honestly i would really want to see how this conversion was done...don't wana OT this thread anymore..so u can pm or mail me the pics at [email protected]ks

JadedM3;184826 said:

u talk like a 13yr old. Nic.. could it be ur lil cousin?

JadedM3;184832 said:
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck... you know the rest. Before you go about speaking like some LTA spokesman about what legally should be called an M3 etc, you should know I do not give a rats ass what YOU think. It was a proper and full conversion complete with suspension and brakes and interior. I'm sure you're not THAT naive that you'll only believe a car is an M3 just because the lil slip of paper from LTA states so?

Next stupid thing you're gonna be saying is that those with track cars parked at PG do not own cars at all, cause they're not legally registered in Singapore...

No need to be sour grapes and be a bloody posterior hole just because you don't have an M3.

Either way, I think you should have more respect for the threadstarter and stick to the topic.

ur brain cells need some 'modding'... i'm not a sour grape coz i dont measure e length of my d**k with my car marque and btw... u dont own a m3 as well. -final-
e world will be a better place with less ppl like u :)

haha....i own a E36 too, quite proud of it. But i believe if everyone have lotss of $$$$$$, you wont go for E36 lor :p see many guys here say love E36, would definitely go for E36, but yet they own a Z4 or other expensive model one instead of E36s, rite? hehee :lol2: So it's really depend on your budget lor, E36 is the best choice within the range of its price, of coz, that's why i did go for E36 hehe. But if your budget is "hugeeee" then sure you will turn yuur head and look for some luxury, expensive makes & models unless you are classic car collector :laughlik:

To JADEM3: you can not compare E36 coupe & E46 coupe bro, coz these 2 models are definitely in different generation, different level with huge difference in price. Unless you want to compare E36 coupe with some other makes & models at similar price range :)

jawzsg;184309 said:
I've owned an E30 and now an E36, I find the E21, E34, 2002 or even the Isetta so adorable. I drooled over some E46s, M3s, E60s, Z4s, Z3s, E92s, E63s, E39s, M5s, M6s, E90s and would also a M1.5 (M3 half cut). Hence I signed into this forum coz generally I love bimmer. The E36 coupe is definitely in my wish list..

Bumpz for Nick !!

Bumpz for Nick !! Did you manage to find a buyer this morning ? :)

sym7081;185219 said:
haha....i own a E36 too, quite proud of it. But i believe if everyone have lotss of $$$$$$, you wont go for E36 lor :p see many guys here say love E36, would definitely go for E36, but yet they own a Z4 or other expensive model one instead of E36s, rite? hehee :lol2: So it's really depend on your budget lor, E36 is the best choice within the range of its price, of coz, that's why i did go for E36 hehe. But if your budget is "hugeeee" then sure you will turn yuur head and look for some luxury, expensive makes & models unless you are classic car collector :laughlik:

To JADEM3: you can not compare E36 coupe & E46 coupe bro, coz these 2 models are definitely in different generation, different level with huge difference in price. Unless you want to compare E36 coupe with some other makes & models at similar price range :)

Hi, yes I agree with your comments. Am not saying the E36 coupe is a bad car, just that the owners on this forum are all trying to sell it off at ridiculous prices. Back a year ago, I saw a white E36 Coupe 6 cylinder sold on SGcarmart, and the DEALER was ASKING for only $33K (Coe is till mid-2013). That car was advertised for a good 3 months before it was sold.

Funny thing is that while there're so many ppl who bumped and supported the sale of this car, even insinuating it was better than the E46 coupe, I don't think any of them would put their $$$ where their mouth is and cough out that kinda dough the seller is asking for.:lol2:

Nick,
Good luck in your sale bro.

As for JadedM1.5(HalfCut), thye mind as as coloured as in thye name.Hope you have more than half the fun in your half an M3 :laughlik:
R71

Hello to thy poetic runner. Yup I'm having double the fun at half the price cause my M3 Euro 3.2L is also supercharged at 1.5bars courtesy of Dinan.

Here's a riddle: I've a friend (who's name I shall not mention to protect his privacy) who bought an E36 M3 coupe. He then proceeded to junk the engine and instead fitted an RB26 with a huge KKK turbo. Runs like a dream and goes like stink. The golden question now is this: is he still driving an M3? :)

Yup I'd better also wish Nick goodluck in his sale==> he'll be needing every ounce of all our best wishes to be able to find a nice big vegetable head buyer for it!

JadedM3;185321 said:
Funny thing is that while there're so many ppl who bumped and supported the sale of this car, even insinuating it was better than the E46 coupe, I don't think any of them would put their $$$ where their mouth is and cough out that kinda dough the seller is asking for.:lol2:

sym7081;185219 said:
see many guys here say love E36, would definitely go for E36, but yet they own a Z4 or other expensive model one instead of E36s, rite?

i guess these comments were aimed more or less at me. search the forums for my WTB ad, i am indeed looking for a E36 compact.

cheers and bump for Nick yet again!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back